Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Things that p*ss me off  (Read 5438 times)

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • humonjello Thumb turning green.humonjello Thumb turning green.
  • The best kind of jello
Re: Things that p*ss me off
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 10:52:17 PM »

And the big country like ours can be helped only with a strong dictatorship.

People are always telling me, "Those people need a dictator to keep them in line", except that when they say that they're talking about Arabs, not Russians. So when Trump won the election in the USA I was all like, "Those Americans need a dictator to keep them in line!" Wahaha!

I like to think autocrats need autocracy, and the rest of the people under such systems are just too afraid of the autocrats to contradict their world view. Or maybe they're afraid of anarchy becoming the alternative, as was demonstrated in the French Revolution, and in Rwanda and Libya.

(or there's the African model of democracy, where the winner of an election, being from a different ethnic tribe from the incumbent, claims that finally, "It's our turn to eat")

For me, there's not much to like about Mr. Jugashvili, except for the part where he beat Hitler. Churchill surely appreciated that, even if Patton would have refused to drink with that Georgian Russian son-of-a-beach.

The number of slaves you can manage is limited only by the robustness of your management hierarchy. For a Wahhabi man treating his wives as slaves, 4 is enough. But for a cotton plantation with plenty of white whip-hands on hire, 200 slaves is far too few. Thomas Jefferson once said: "I consider the labor of a breeding woman as no object, and a child raised every 2 years is of more profit than the crop of the best laboring man"

This, of course, was the sentiment in Virginia, where the weather was temperate and life expectancy was relatively high. If you asked someone in Jamaica or Haiti, where slaves died from exhaustion and disease faster than they could reproduce, you might have gotten a different answer.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 11:49:30 PM »

You keep forgetting that the modern image of Stalin has been created by the traitor kruschev for years, him blaming the man he had couped and murdered for what he did himself.

We never again reached the quality of life we had on June 1941. It was the highest in our entire history. Repressions? Hundreds of documents have Stalin's hand denying more execution and telling them to stop already. He put Beria in charge to stop the terror of Jagoda and Ezhov. Kruschev barely escaped with his hide intact. Knowing that sooner or later he'd be finally caught with hand in cookie jar, he murders Stalin in 1953 before the man would finally call him a fascist collaborator and spy and the same year cowardly shoots Beria before he could succeed Stalin. Then kruschev and his traitorous friends spent 4 years faking and destroying tons of documents to tar Stalin and Beria and white himself.
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 01:22:57 PM »

That should be a film

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 02:37:45 PM »

There actually is one about Beria already <P

Beria first thought that Kruschev is a bit more fishy than he seems when he failed Kharov Operation in 1942 nearly openly playing for Germans, essentialy prolonging war another year with his actions. But the last moment investigation was stopped. In the late 1944, when Ukraine was freed, and Bandera's forces were interrogated, all the strings pointed to a certain corn-lover in Moscow. Again, a day before Beria could report to Stalin with the solid proof, the investigation was stopped abruptly...

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »

When something interesting happens and I want to be involved in, but I can't do anything about it cause it's already happened, so I need to snap myself out of it. Cause I'm obsessing and I need someone to give me one flying smack on the face to knock my brains out, but not too much. Cause I know it ain't happening, but it already happened and I was left out of the loop. But I'm still thinking about over and over again to a point where it drives me nuts...and that's what it pisses me off. I'm thinking too much, so I need a point where I need to be snapped out of my current state, then I feel better and can move on...
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 06:49:59 PM »

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 10:08:38 PM »

So some of you may or may not be aware of the recent boycott of advertisers and youtubes attempts to use this to change their advertising rules. The old dying media which is news sites etc are doing their best to kill off YouTube creators and have been for some time.

I would just like to remind everybody that many companies wish to stifle free speech and that anything we can do to take it back is good. I for one enjoy my news from many more honest sources on YouTube and so I feel strongly enough to share this issue. I think that the old media needs to die off but obviously this may still take some time. Please keep in mind many people on YouTube do make money off of YouTube and many of them continue to battle with YouTube in an attempt to speak about their points of view on truths about the world despite countless attempts to silence such information.

It is important that we continue to support both freedom of speech and freedom for people to make content showing their points of view on subjects. The last thing I think we all want is for our minds to be trapped and controlled by somebody else. So please keep in mind sharing knowledge is important but also so is letting people that may be wrong share their opinions to be judged as well.

I hope the internet wins.

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2017, 01:06:48 AM »

Somebody shat and shoved their turd up my letterbox... :mckay

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2017, 10:27:36 AM »

Yea Shadow, ive been hearing a little about that, but people will always find a way to get their message out no matter what others do.

WTF Vad

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 11:27:15 AM »

I have no idea who shat in my letterbox. I just went out in th emorning, and saw that my box and few others are smeared with sh*t and when I opened it, there was a huge turd inside :mckay

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2017, 01:18:59 PM »

I never want to get inside the very spacious (no brain) head of someone who does that

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2017, 01:40:23 PM »

I wish I could hunt the retard down and make him lick it all clean... :mckay

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2017, 03:51:35 PM »

Theres  an image i could have done without  :lol

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • The best kind of jello
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 12:42:06 AM »

According to Last Cuck Tonight: with Johnny Triggerwarning, having your belongings shat upon is a sign that you've p*ssed off Vladimir Putin.

As for Freedom Of Speech vs. the MSM, all I can add is this:

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=alt_news_sucks

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 12:58:11 AM »

Lol. I think that says a lot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11