Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Things that p*ss me off  (Read 15068 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: Things that p*ss me off
« Reply #195 on: September 24, 2019, 12:06:37 PM »

The Government is what's pissing me off and making my depression flaring up. Not the entire Government. Not what's trending at this point. Not the ones you see on CNN or whatever news network you watch. The other part of the Government. The one where I have to pay my 'overpayments' on a monthly basis for the next 4 years. I got two bills from them. For this month and the past. Of the same payment. They fixed it. But does it help??? No. Not by a long shot. Stupid Government. Work out your bills and tell me straight without lying. What do I owe you???

Once upon a time, they gave me money on a monthly basis called disabilities. It was supposed to help me live my life. Now, they decided that I owe them money. What's pissing me off about them is they haven't a clue that I'm struggling to keep up my payments
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:10:14 PM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

MzArchivist

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • MzArchivist A new starter.
  • Out of My Frakking Mind
« Reply #196 on: September 25, 2019, 10:01:18 AM »

They don't care that it puts you in financial crisis. Much like debt collectors, it doesn't matter to them so long as you make the payments they require.
Personal Motto: "He who trims himself to suit everyone soon whittles himself away."

- Raymond Hull

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 120
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #197 on: September 26, 2019, 04:40:30 AM »

We in Italy have a terrifying tax burden among the highest in the so-called civilized world, a pressure that reaches over 42% without counting the chronic lack of benefits and a political class that on one hand would restore concentration camps, and on the other would transfer half of Africa and the Middle East to their own home. Disability pensions are between the low and the Non-existent (285.00 euros per month, when you need a minimum of 900/1000 to live)

The bills are absurd but not for the actual consumption, but for the transport taxes and various not less indicated (last bill light / gas Euro 136.00 of which only 30 of consumption - my family is of 4 people - the rest is only taxes The discontent increases, we destroy the environment voluntarily and we complain if there is it they point out, in short, even here is a paradise.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #198 on: September 26, 2019, 08:22:26 AM »

My bank has sent out some money it shouldnt have, THEY got it wrong, it is a standing order that i changed, then for some reason they changed it back, that is not their right, it can only be changed by 2 ways, 1: shut down my entire online account with them and reset it, F ing absurd, 2: I go in personally to sort something out that they did wrong, a few people here know why that is not possible at the moment, i am sooooooooooo angry

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2020, 02:32:18 PM »

I just got blocked twice in a row on twitter. One in all platforms by a favorite celeb of mines who Ive mistakenly asked her the wrong question and got her uncomfortable enough to BLOCK ME ON ALLL accounts, excuse my all caps, and that included YouTube and Instagram. Which bugged the heck out of me, but I'm cooling off, so its all good.

Also got blocked by another follower of hers on my Twitter which seems odd to me. No reason at all for her to block me. She has a cool twitter account but we never conversed. She follows that same Celeb and decided that I'm not worth the follow and decided to mute me. Which is odd to me and completely unnecessary. She could have just simply Unfollow instead of blocking me. Or asked me to unfollow her. Works both ways. Probably didn't mean to but in the same time saw that the only way to do that.

I hate Twitter sooo much and only use it for the updates. None of which I previously mentioned peeved me off. Just the fact that Twitter remains a toxic place and I only use it for the updates via social media. I dont use it for tweeting stuff and only occasionally use the DMs to communicate.

Story of my life...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 02:37:54 PM by DanielRyder »
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2020, 06:18:00 PM »

She is probably trying to impress the person who she is following, and to be honest, do you really need them, kick em to the kerb, forget them

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2020, 05:29:15 PM »

Spent over an HOUR on Chat with Garmin trying to rectify yet another glitch in my fitness tracker. This is actually a replacement one because I had to send the original one back because it quit working after only a couple weeks. Tried then to reset with extended time on phone with techie - to no avail. They agreed to exchange. SOOO I did that and now this one partially quit working. The tech from today is sending my case to their engineering but that could take days or even WEEKS to get back to me. So here I sit with a useless tracker and even though the purchase is still within warranty time, I can't send it back to the place I bought it from because it's not the ORIGINAL one I was sent. I knew buying from a 3rd party would be a mistake. But it wasn't a bad 3rd party - it was a CPAP product company and they are reputable.

So, I can either just toss this or hope they can fix it down the line. I found one (well, actually, more than 1) (fitness tracker watch) that will do everything I want for about half price. I swear I looked for this sort of thing and could not find one - now they are coming out of the virtual woodwork and it's only been 6 weeks since I first went looking!!

Okay - sorry for the rant that probably was hard to follow!!

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2020, 12:04:14 AM »

My own creativity. Funny thing about it is, when I watch "realistic" characters in movies and certain animated features like final fantasy as long as its realistic, I can write stories. But when I watch animated cartoons for a long duration, like say a season of the Avatar: The Last Airbender, my brain just turns into much. When I try to write stories, all I see are the cartoon animated versions of my "realistic" characters. Sooo annoying...

I have to wait a certain amount of hours or a few days of not watching that animated stuff for my brain to return to the creativity of realistic images I so need...
Play Your Heart Out...

Character List

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal