Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Stargate Time Jump 2016-17  (Read 612 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Stargate Time Jump 2016-17
« on: December 20, 2016, 07:11:56 PM »

Announcing our next time jump. If you want to input something, please do so before I leave tomorrow afternoon.

It will be one month, taking us to September 22nd 2011

Milky way.

SG4:

Their leave got extended to 4 weeks. Since it was found in the records that neither Lena nor Cate have taken more than a few days off in three years. When the time jump is implemented, they can be returning. It would be nice after the Xmas break to write a Side Salad for their leave.

Maria will return to duty as the new CO's XO. Which will be Robert's character Air Commodore Fraser
 The Victory will be commanded by Commodore (Navy) Jack Campbell, his XO will be Captain (Navy) Janet Crawford. CAG will be Commander Alan Summersby

We need a mission for both the Saggitta and Victory that does not go to the Alpha site.

The month time jump will give the Kelts time to occupy their new embassy in Australia and to start pre-construction surveys on the Moon. Sabrina Matthew's corporation as prime contractor. The tech transfer can be done by then.

SG9:

We can bring them back. Report on what they found. Living off world for a month has got to be cool.

Results of Kelt/Earth Summit:

We'll need a write up for what we achieved there. One that is acceptable to all the mods.

Alpha Site:

Colonel Michelle Bixby (promoted from L/Col) is now the CO. I was going to make Teya XO, but I think that would look a little odd with Sorra doing both parts.. need to think on that. We can't use any of Green's characters, he is completely useless in any command position. I would have loved to have Bowsy use Fred Rivers but for some reason I can't explain he hates the Alpha Site. Hopefully by new year we can add some new people.

Merrenden:

In that month. Dakin will be healed up, most of civilian wounded gone. Now we have military wounded coming in ala MASH. The Russian will have a forward aid station. The Hospital will be moved 20 k behind the lines.

The siege will be bogged down due to the onset of winter. We can do some character stories in that with quite a few, the hospital, Russian crews, even the Borg and Cavaleiros. With the Kelts and El'Dari popping in now and then. Action will involve skirmishes with the enemy and meatball surgery in the Hospital. Doctors will be rotated in and out. Carrie back to SGC then possibly to Atlantis (see Atlantis section)

Goa'uld:

Various Lords are shoring up their power base at this time. At the end of the months TJ, a summit will be called at a newly built station. Rules will apply as per the show. One ship per faction and only a first prime and one human Lo'tar can attend with each Lord. After this a galaxy wide summit will be called to be held on the old Zulu station. The station is being built jointly by Allienna and Sobek

Atlantis:

Water problem fixed. Tama fixed and assigned to a team.

Teyla's mission. Hopefully before Thursday we can have our NPC Wraith attack. Mike will be taken and will be missing for a month. When we come back, all hell will break loose on this one with various players. SG4 will be told, so both Lena and Cate will want to be in on the search. Not wanting to reveal too much unless NG wishes :D

Anne will be rotated back to the Alpha site. Some character stories will be done after.

The time jump doesn't effect SGU.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: Stargate Time Jump 2016-17
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 07:46:30 PM »

I know you said my characters are useless in the command position and i agree, so Im wondering. Do you still want Taer for an SG team command position? Like we talked about before? Its that little team you want to build for the alpha Site that could include josh in it and two others i forget.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 08:36:53 PM »

an SG team isn't so hard, so yes that can be done.
Far Dareis Mai

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 08:58:36 PM »

Nobody has said anything about the treaty so I guess that's good.

Where will Sarah and Sean be?

Linde will be in Keltia pursuing her training.

Kelt engineers will have arrived by now and will be doing the initial surveys. The Kelts have the original plans, opening up the place should be the platform for a number of adventures.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 09:15:19 PM »

See I knew I didn't remember everything.

Sean is being posted to do Commodore Fraser's job, basically they're swapping roles. Sarah will still be SGC XO.

At some point Cate to will have to go to Keltia...not sure of when though.

I will start two new threads as soon as I can, one Canundra Qld and the other for the Moon.
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 04:08:20 PM »

Nothing to add than my usual: No rushing in to things! Take your time to plot. :W <P

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 12:31:15 AM »

We shall have to wait until after the break for Merrenden Hospital as I need Meredith to post Norah.

lethal-pageant