Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18

Author Topic: The Meeting Station of the Goa'uld  (Read 20730 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 338
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
The Meeting Station of the Goa'uld
« on: January 04, 2017, 05:01:13 PM »

Set deep into the darkest void of uncharted space, a new immense station slowly took shape to serve the new order of the Goa'uld. Protected by a ring of dangerous asteroids, with the navigation codes given to only a chosen few. It that was left as Allienna's engineers finished off the exterior, was internal fitments and the defensive weapons, security suites that would further enhance its viability.

The station has docking facilities for eight Hat'aks and twenty smaller ships such as Al-Kesh and the Tel'tak transports.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 08:40:41 AM by Mim »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
Re: The Meeting Station of the Goa'uld
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:46:38 AM »

<From Expansion Territories>

The Hatak of the crocodile god emerged from hyperspace near the station that was now seemingly protected by asteroids. The building seemed to be at the level Allienna had spoken of so things seemed to be going as planned.

Sobek prepared to send a message as he looked over the sensor details making sure all things seemed in order. Allienna had certainly begun putting her resources to good use though he was surprised that she would choose to build this station for the summit as she had formerly seemed less interested at least less so then Khnum had been.

"This is lord Sobek I have come to assist with production" he said deciding to let the current builders know he had arrived

The stations location was acceptable for now though Sobek expected no less. He did feel the need to check the defensive systems as soon as possible however not wanting to take unnecessary chances.

He wondered if they would end up having uninvited guests no doubt the possibility of information of this summit leaking was a possibility though of course the gods would be prepared for such an event.
He hoped that with this summit his brothers and sisters could once again unite and fight back against the growing darkness that had slowly been sweeping across the galaxy.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 12:24:46 PM »

<<From Lucia>>

Emerging out of hyper space, the monstrous form of the Ceffylau appeared right behind Sobek's Hat'ak casting a gloomy shadow over it. "Ah, it seems we've arrived in good time Grundel, Sobek is with us."

"He never seems to waste an opportunity does he? Fortunately for him he has stopped short of the asteroid field." The commander nodded sagely. One other had tried to breach the defenses just a month ago and paid dearly for it.

Bringing up the communication interface, Allienna was on screen. "Your timing is impeccable as always Sobek. Follow my lead, mark the passage well for if you should not, well I need not say more."

Grundel moved the Ceffylau ahead of Sobek's ship, then let the automated navigation module take over. They were soon docking on one of the large rings built for that purpose. A soft 'thunk' was heard through the ship when the seals were locked.

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »

Sobek did not need to wait long before the large vessel that was Allienna's flagship arrived behind them. Sobek knew he needed to say nothing as the messages came through and the vessel moved to take the lead offering to lead them through the asteroid field.

"Follow her vessel as suggested" he said amused by her attempt at sounding like she would have compassion for him if something went wrong

"Once we arrive dock with the station as planned I will then let Allienna decide if she would like to meet me here or on the station" he said wondering if it would be wise to allow his forces to enter the station or if he should enter it alone

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 121
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 02:50:14 AM »

The invitation had come to the station to all the most powerful Goa'uld of the new dynasty, as officially the Goa'uld empire had collapsed and yet there had been no new re-foundation. The planet's conquest Parvash, had been bloody, but eventually the world had been conquered and those who were opposed to the control of Achaman, wiped out permanently. The news had reached all the Goa'uld in the galaxy, so that now it was expected that the Goa'uld could even demand uplifting and decision-making positions. But when a hyperspace window opened before the space station built by Alienna, there appeared both Ha'tak ships of the Goa'uld but rather only that of Achaman same. In pel'tak, the Goa'uld dressed in a long tunic style guanches waiting to be able to board.

"My lord, the final destination station, we send the signal and safety codes!" Amqor exclaimed, turning to his master. Achaman nodded without saying a word while the signal arrived in the station itself. a call back Ha'tak came in and it was only then that Achaman decided to replicate first.

"I am the powerful Achaman, I was invited to this summit, lower shields for transport through the rings right now!" He ordered in a firm voice. the other end of the station, Jaffa belonging to Sobek and Alienna immediately dropped their shields allowing transportation bordo.Ad waiting two Crocodile Guards. Now lacked Khnum, the ruler of Khenem that still would come very soon.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:44:05 AM by Khnum »

Altzek

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 11:14:57 AM »

The station was now on sight and the ship began to slow down, leaving the pilot the time to admire it.
A ringed beast, probably ten times the size of the queen's underground palace at home, he was in complete awe. If it wouldn't have been a sacrilege, he would've said that the... thing was even greater than anything his queen had built at home. He finally turned towards her.
"We're here".

Herennia, the lo'taur, was giving the last touches to her queen's half-updo. Satisfied, she stopped her, covered the back of her hair with a palla while leaving the front untouched, and she went on the bridge. The pilot didn't speak goa'uld, he had no idea of what to say.

"Turn on the communication channels" she said to him. Finally, she began to speak in the old language, without hiding her characteristic accent.
"I am Queen Mefitis, my presence here was desired. Requesting permission to land".

She noticed on the radar three more ships, all ha'taks, one of which dwarfed the other two. Ah, if this would've been in a year...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 11:14:07 PM by Altzek »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 09:04:37 PM »

The sensors flagship of Khnum were probing the space around the space station when a new signal appeared on the viewer pel'tak. It was certainly another Goa'uld, convened for the occasion, but it Khnum had no knowledge and this could be a problem. Khnum did not like not knowing things or surprises, and this was not a pleasant thing. Positioned at the helm and the ship's computer, Kel'dar watched the results of the sensors and analyzing although away from these ships, he realized that one of Ha'tak present, was slightly different shape and larger. At the same time, Khnum sat on the throne at the back of the console pel'tak surrounded by his First Prime Faris and a Jaffa who will know later.

"My lord, we are coming, send security codes to the station as soon as it came out of hyperspace!" He said the Jaffa turning to the Goa'uld.

"Run!" He replied the Goa'uld waiting for the journey ended before the big orbitale.Pochi station moments later a big flash and the flagship of Khnum reappeared in normal space going to support the Ha'tak Achaman the same. A message containing the codes flagship arrived aboard the space station, and only then khnum spoke.

"Orbital station, I am the Mighty God Khnum, my presence was requested, prepared to receive me with dignity!" He concluded by the sparkle in his eyes as pel'tak breathed a 'heavy air and waiting.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 09:16:44 PM by Khnum »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 05:23:35 PM »

Always the same, all of them trying to climb over one another, plus they were a full month early. Somewhere along the way the message had either been misread, or they simply wanted to get things done far earlier than anticipated. "You handle them Grundel, I'm going into the holo chamber to meet Sobek." Allienna pressed a secure coms directly to him. "Lord Sobek, on the eighteenth level there is a holo chamber, meet me there if you would." She then left her ship via the sealed passageway, walking directly down a long secured hallway, laser weapons automatically identified her, yet still they tracked her every move. They were located above, where wall met ceiling, every thirty feet.

"Queen Meftis, Lords Khnum, Amqor and and Akaman; I am Grundel, first strike leader of Queen Allienna. I am sending you all the navigation data for the asteroid field, do not under any circumstances try to make your way without it. Once you are clear of the field, dock on the appropriate docking platforms. I will say this but once, do not attempt to use the rings of your ships to gain entry to the station. Once docked there is a sealed passageway for which you enter. When inside, proceed to level nine via the transporters (elevators). I will also remind you that you all have come one month early, the station is not yet complete on the interior, you will find conditions quite spartan. Grundel out."

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 05:40:25 AM »

The words of Grundel were an insult to the ears of all the Goa'uld arrive at the station, but did not want khnum ill disposed towards the most powerful Goa'uld at the time. Took a far-reaching and using more conciliatory tone, he made reopen the channel with the station.

"We were called and came, in my case will execute what you have just said, look forward to the moment to be able to arrive in the presence of Alienna queen!" He concluded hoping the tone when he had calmed the warrior of Alienna.

Shadowlord

• Major
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 04:23:54 PM »

"I will go alone but have my engineers standing by" he said moving into the station

He made his way through the station towards the eighteenth level which was where the room Allienna wished to meet him in had been placed. Stepping in his black and light blue robe with bits of red swaying as the red glowing eyes along with the rest of his helmet locked with the appearance of Allienna in the room.

"Greetings queen Allienna" he said greeting the daughter and successor of Morrigan

"It would seem many of our own kind were also eager to arrive early" he said stepping into the room quietly

"I have engineers willing to be sent in to assist you with the finishing touches" he said testing to see how much of his help Allienna would accept

"I trust you have some points you wish to make" he said stopping next to Allienna and waiting for her to speak

Altzek

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 02:59:38 AM »

As the communication ended, the pilot turned towards Mefitis, visibly asking an explanation.
The queen switched to the old tongue. "We came a month early". Sobek owed her an explanation.
"Do we go back home?"
"No. She sent the route for the station. Follow the waypoints and once out of the field dock with it" she said pointing on the displayed map.

The pilot obliged and swiftly but surely the ship made its way through the asteroids. Throughout the fifteen minutes that they took to reach the other side, the crew stood in awe looking at both the massive station in front of them and the rocks surrounding their ship. Nothing out of the ordinary for the servants of the other "gods" but for a civilization that had just left its homeworld it was amazing, and there was so much more to see and to tell to their families.

Finally, the ship docked and the small crew poured out. Within a few moments, Mefitis took the lead, being the only one who had the barest idea of where to go. She reached the elevators and made her way to the ninth level.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 11:26:47 AM »

<Level 18 Holo room>

While she waited, Ali paced up and down for some time, inspecting what had already be accomplished in such a short time, with which she was more than pleased. When Sobek did finally arrive she greeted him cordially as one ruler to another. "I greet you fair evening Lord Sobek. Do you like what you see so far?" She was dressed now in the black armor of her guard, the only difference being the golden embossed Leopard on her breast plate and that she was helmetless, her long golden locks flowing freely down her back to the waist.

"They have indeed but perhaps it suits our purpose, we can put many hands to work under our direction to achieve our goals earlier. As for what are my desires to see this come to fruition, look around you Sobek, you can see a style that is far in advance to that of anything our kind has ever created before."

Another call from dear old Khnum, that wiley old fox. "Thus of course you were summoned Lord Khnum, though another month was meant to pass before your arrival. It is of no consequence though. Dock your ship as per the instructions then proceed to level nine, my First Commander Grundel will meet you there."

< Level 9, meeting Chamber>

Twenty seven black armored guards lined the halls where the Goa'uld would pass, twenty seven, one for each world under Allienna's dominion, all of them female. Their armor shone brightly, staff weapons held at the general salute. At their head by the door to the chamber, Grundel waited, hands behind her back. Long braids of her red hair signified her rank, just one below the Queen. She was dressed in the traditional warrior garb of her clan, brown suede even to the boots. "I bid you welcome Queen  Mefitis, if you would make yourself comfortable within." The meeting chamber was one of only a few areas that had been completed, thirty gilded chairs with deep maroon seats and backs were arrayed around a huge oval dark oaken table, quite out of place here in deep space. Servants stood respectfully behind each chair awaiting to serve. Each on of them a specially trained Jaffa in diplomacy and the art of conversation.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:47:04 PM by RogueRanger »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 08:13:01 AM »

The arrival of Khnum the space station built by Alienna, could become a diplomatic incident, not only because the indications received were definitely wrong, but also because of Alienna, and the Khenem sir, there was clear competition for the prestige of the same goa 'uld. Khnum had abandoned his ship through a tel'tak led by its Lo'taur. the tel'tak is docked Khnum and immediately headed for the level 18 where in the meantime Sobek had met with Sobek, but before the Goa'uld could even get close, two Jaffa warriors stopped him.

"Jaffa announced the arrival of the Lord Khnum or accompany me on your princess!" He exclaimed the System Lords doing flambé his eyes.

Altzek

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • No
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 12:51:01 PM »

Mefitis entered the room, followed by four bull-headed jaffas and her lo'taur, her head bowed lowly and humbly.
The darkness and blandness of the half-finished passageways was replaced with a place unlike anything she saw; a massive room (or at least it felt so), with a massive table in its middle with enough spots to accomodate two or three dozens of men and women. The biggest conference room at home could barely contain five or six people. "Different necessities", she thought.

But what was really alien was the perception of Allienna's civilization that Mefitis could grasp.
Three dozens of jaffa, all women. And while Mefitis wore a silk dress over a tunic of the same fabric, she saw Grundel in front of her wearing military attire, not of any precious material but of simple leather. She felt small, an incarnation of form in front of an incarnation of functionality.
This alone spoke more than an entire essay: Tribom had a civilization with a rotting military tradition, but these people were militarized to the bone. They lived for conquest, she realized.
But why a matriarchy?
She knew of no goa'uld from the past who ever understood the gender roles of the tau'ri, they simply adopted them because they appeared to work. Why was this different?

She wiped her mind clear, the less questions she asked herself, the better. She finally took a seat, followed by her lo'taur. The jaffas remained close.
"A pleasure to meet you, Lady Grundel". There was a polite smile on her face. "Are the others on their ways?"".

OOC: It's a small thing, but it is Mefitis, not Meftis. I had the impression you thought I misspelled it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:53:24 PM by Altzek »

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2017, 09:00:36 PM »

Achaman had boarded the train Goa'uld followed by four Tibicenas Guards, all with the closed helmet of the head depicting a hellish dog growl evident. Next to the Goa'uld, also his Lo'taur followed him like a shadow as he walked directly to the level indicated by their meeting. Crossing the external level, the Goa'uld was fascinated by the architecture so open on the outside of the outer ring and the presence of the sun Jaffa women.

"A matriarchy the form chosen by the heir of Morrrigan queen, had fully expected, they are as dangerous as a Jaffa man and probably more, a bit like the Bast Guards a faithful time Lady Bastet and now faithful to how many were left to Khnum! " He exclaimed the lo'taur continuing to follow his master.

"Exactly, they are a voluntary choice of Alienna, but we need not worry at this time, we were invited by alienna same, we have nothing to worry about, rather I heard that participate in a new Goa'uld, recently emerged, a queen Mefitis called, I am curious to know for centuries and millennia, never heard of it in no time! "replied Achaman arriving finally in the great hall where, Sobek and two women, talking quietly. Grundel immediately noticed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal