Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Sobek Expansion Territories  (Read 28288 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 338
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Sobek Expansion Territories
« Reply #390 on: October 04, 2019, 06:57:24 AM »

*Vocuum Transmission from the Meeting Station*

"My dear friends, not too long ago an attempt was made on my life. Alas the assassin made an error of identification, taking the life of Maegwin. I urge you all to attend the meeting station as quickly as you can. We need to send a message to Ba'al."

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
Re: Sobek Expansion Territories
« Reply #391 on: October 14, 2019, 05:45:32 PM »

<Sobek’s Hatak>

The recent situation had been all that on Sobek’s mind upon leaving Sofala, things were certainly a lot more different now than they had once been. If any had resisted the System Lords before they would have been destroyed quickly but now everything seemed like an uphill war.

Surprisingly an urgent message from Allienna then arrived reaching his Pel’tak. Sobek did his best to remain calm as he opened it and began listening to the details. Ba’al had tried to make a move on one of their own, this could not be tolerated, such a thing had to be put down quickly.

“Inform the fleet we are heading to the meeting station, keep them on their hunt for now but I want them standing by depending upon what Allienna has planned.”

“If there are more traitors to make pay then so be it.”

<To Meeting Station of the Goa’uld.>
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

lethal-pageant
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal