Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: MP9-885-Romulan  (Read 3232 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 338
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: MP9-885-Romulan
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 03:32:46 PM »

Seeing the move on Hades part to make for that all too male kiss, Allienna frowned, he was lucky he didn't proceed or he would have found himself on the floor again. She was no man's woman to be used and that was one thing she would get straight with him soon enough; the host and symbiote were as one on that score and she would defend her own honor to the death, even if a male found that quaint. "My loyalty Hades will depend on how much trust you put in me. Unlike many of our Goa'uld brethren, something I have learned from the 'other half' of me, my host. When I give my word, there is no turn back unless I am betrayed."

She did as requested, following the path of steps that would see her off this rock, she stopped at that point where the First Prime Cerberus, made his speech, nodded to him as regally as possible but said naught, she knew all about the Goa'uld bodice, she had used it often enough to create her own Jaffa. Which brought her to another point. "I have three hundred of my own loyal Jaffa imprisoned by Morrigan, awaiting a mock trial and execution thereafter. I will see them free, with or without your aid." How was she going to do that, a question wanting, but already Allienna had the seeds of a plan in her mind.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Arthur Hood

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Arthur Hood A new starter.
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 03:56:55 PM »

The Transportation Rings would lift up aboard the Al'kesh and would then be followed by a bright light as the matter transfer happens. Now Cerberus, Lord Hades, Allienna, and two Jackal guards would be on board the Al'kesh. Hades looks to the Jaffa and Cerberus and speaks up in a commanding tone. "Prepare the new supplies and get your rest Soldiers you will need it for the work to come in the following days."

Hades looks to Allienna once they are aboard the Al'kesh and speak with his Host's voice for the first time. It is a gentle and more humane then his Symbiote voice. He looks to her with a smile once again showing those famed pearly white teeth and his predatory gaze. "I don't do suicide missions Lord Allienna so what is your most glorious plan to rescue your Jaffa that You put in harms way in your little rebellion. For as far as I can see your dreaming right now and are blind to how insane this concept your suggesting is. They will be executed more likely then not so how do you plan to do this then?" Hades is pacing in front of her like a wild animal hunting its prey. He then comes to a halt a few inches from her and seems to be studying her and awaiting her reaction to his statement.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 09:16:11 AM »

"My Jaffa are of the Leopard clan, fierce warriors one and all. Morrigan was systematically eliminating them village by village because she would not grant them the liberties they once had under Camulus." That was the first thing she had to tell him, he had to know where he would stand with them. They would not pledge allegiance to him outright, they would be loyal to Allienna and in turn follow her commands, he had to be aware of that. "I took them into my care and in their gratitude, they worship Allienna their god."

She did though give him a sly smile, his pacing notwithstanding. "Neither do I. We steal a ship and crew who will follow you and I. As simple as that." It was true, many of both Ba'al and Morrigan's people would jump at the chance to be rid of the turmoil those twain had caused for their Jaffa.

Arthur Hood

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 02:10:24 PM »

Hades looks to her with a simple questioning look and then a light bulb goes off in his head and it appears clear in his eyes where a spark of madness and a spark of genius mixed together seem to formulate. He simply sits there pondering for a few moments and goes over all the scenarios and factors that will need to be worked on. He then smiles revealing his pearly whites and his predatory gaze locks on her eyes. He speaks up with a soft yet commanding tone and his eyes glow gold with his Goa'uld symbiote showing its power. "I have a plan girl but once you have your ship you and your Jaffa may go. I don't need a bunch of loose agents to follow me about in my plans to rebuild the Empire in a new image. You are a ally for the time but your Jaffa do nothing but hinder my plans. So I will not waste my time with this further once you go. Cause your chaos build up your forces and do what you wish but I am not involved once I let you go. So its your call, work with me and abandon your Jaffa or go for your Jaffa and I shall help you free them and then your on your own to do as you please."

The tone of the Ultimatum is serious and rings in the air as Hades once again awaits her response.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 02:17:51 PM »

Those blue eyes flared gold, the typical reaction of a defiant Goa'uld, one to the other. "Choose wisely Hades. This galaxy is no longer what it was, abandon me now and you will be alone and surrounded by enemies you don't even know yet. I will say this and only once, I will not let my Jaffa be executed by Morrigan. She is not fit to rule, much less be a pretender to the System Lords." She let it go, he would see the path he must go, with her aid or not.

Arthur Hood

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 03:50:19 PM »

Hades stares into her eyes defiantly not liking her over confidence and ego that all Goa'uld have and he sighs allowing her to gain ground. "I will agree to help you this one time but in exchange I want a Data Crystal with all your knowledge on the current powers in the galaxy on top of any information of use you can provide me on new technologies. I help you this one time and then were done. Agreed? He smiles showing his pearly white teeth and predatory gaze. He studies her looking for any weakness to pounce on and devour any sign of weakness.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 04:33:05 PM »

Sometimes it was said, you only need to focus on your goals hard enough and they will be handed to you. Try really hard and it gets better as you go, Allienna had proven that countless times, her only failure was the coup against her mother, that being no fault of her own. It doesn't help when a suspicious Goa'uld such as Morrigan appears to have more spies about than men at arms, not to mention her countless Lotar she used as agents as well.

"Agreed Hades, yet.." She paused in thought. "...I suspect you will call on my services often if you survive. I have a cache of Tauri weapons hidden on one of Morrigan's abandoned outposts; that should be our first call. If you would, have your ship make for Gleanavar, but approach from the deep south."

Arthur Hood

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 05:13:40 PM »

Hades would enter the Coordinates and enter hyperspace time would pass and Hades would study his maps and information on the system they are now approaching as soon as they exit Hyperspace they would activate the cloak and disappear from any form of detection making the ship invisible. They slowly make there way from the deep south as instructed.

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal