Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: MacGregor farm-0625 Andalusian View Colorado springs  (Read 6073 times)

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
Re: MacGregor farm-0625 Andalusian View Colorado springs
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2019, 05:32:27 PM »

*phone*

"Well, I hope not, but I am really not sure."  "Oh, the baby is fine.  But I just got an odd call from Cate.  She said there is a Goa'uld at the SGC.  Do you by chance know how to get in touch with Sabrina?"

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2019, 04:56:40 PM »

"And she never thought to call her Mum?" Anne thought to herself. It was fairly typical of Cate though, mother and daughter weren't as close as Anne and Ben. Cate was always her father's girl. "Unusual calls from Catherine isn't out of the ordinary Sarah and yes I do but not over the phone. I can be there in ten minutes if that's okay with you?"

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2019, 04:10:41 PM »

*phone*

"That would be perfect.  See you soon."

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2019, 05:35:10 PM »

"Tea, milk and no sugar Sarah." Anne said before closing her phone. She called to Sophie, Kim Sutton's  daughter who was staying with her for two days while her mother did a double shift. "Sophie, I'm going to see Sarah Davidson, would you like to come with me?" There'd be no immediate rush, for her car was in the drive way and it was in reality a very short few minutes drive.

<<To the Davidson House>>

@Mim

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 321
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2019, 07:44:00 PM »

A small voice came from the guest room just up the hallway from the kitchen. "Really? Aunt Sarah's place, oh boy you betcha." To her being short on family connections, practically the entire SGC staff that she knew came to her mind as either Aunts or Uncles and Sarah was right up there at the top of the list. A few moments later she appeared dressed in her usual riding pants, a light woolen top and her baseball cap. Her little brown boots were a gift from Cate, those typically Australian elastic sided riding boots. "Well I'm ready already aren't I?"

@Ellen_Ripley

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2019, 03:17:01 PM »

Anne could only but smile. The girl had spirit she had to give her that, with her arm still recovering from a very nasty break she still came up smiling every day. Giving her a brief hug she kissed Sophie's forehead before turning her towards the back door. "Yes indeed you are sweety."

Moments later the little Chevrolet Cruze was pulling out of the driveway headed up the road for Sarah's house. Using the hands free she called her friend. "Sarah we're on our way now, we won't be long."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]