Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Name Change!  (Read 776 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Name Change!
« on: February 20, 2017, 07:09:45 PM »

Just wanted to let you folks know, I changed my profile name from Greenhorn to DanielRyder! I just feel like, I need to update it lol. It doesnt matter. Just dont want you to be like oh, whos's that?

:lol  :sam10

I like the name Daniel and Ryder is from the new Mass Effect Andromeda. I like that last name. lol. Now, I wanna see about changing it in real life. Bet its harder.  <P  >( heh...

I'm still Greenie though  :yes:  :cools so No worries.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!DanielRyder is awe-inspiring!
    • Inkitt.com
Please read
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 01:57:35 PM »

Also, after being under this new name Daniel Ryder, I've been thinking a lot. I'm no longer Greenhorn. Its so three years ago, you know? The definition of a Greenhorn is this immature person, and I can't be that person anymore. Daniel Ryder is a bit more mature with the promise that his posts would be more consistent now than before.

He won't be complaining. I mean, granted there will probably be some points where I will probably be involved in a "heated discussion" regarding my character or anyone else, but I can't be Greenhorn anymore.

The name change of Daniel Ryder comes with, what do you call it? Strings attached? I have commitments with this name change. It'll mean I will be more consistent with my posts. I will work on trying to word what I say better. My name changing doesn't mean I am going to take this lightly. This would mean I will be better as a member of Lost Worlds.

I hope this makes sense and if I wasn't supposed to post that here, then sorry. I just wanted to let you folks know. That's all. No worries.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
    • Debate Humanity - My Blog
Re: Name Change!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 02:00:08 PM »

Whatever helps you become the person you want to be, DR. :)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 02:03:00 PM »

Lol. Doesnt mean I have to change. Im the same person. It's my actions that need to be a bit more mature. And please, DR sounds weird. Just call me greenie  :fp Just because I changed the name doesnt mean Im dropping the nickname altogether. I'm still greenie, but acting more mature  :sam10

Character List

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 02:05:44 PM »

So you're Greenie but not Greenie anymore? Now you've got me all confused. What's it gonna be?  <P

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 02:14:52 PM »

Okay in the effort writing this post, I just contradicted myself   :fp  :lol So I'm refreshing it. By being Daniel Ryder, that probably means I need a new nickname? But something that's not DR. It's weird cause it reminds me of Doctor Who for some reason.

I changed my name to Daniel Ryder, but you can call me by my old nickname. That's cool. I don't mind being called greenie. Or another new nickname thatI can go by is fine. But not DR lol. So however you want to call me by is cool with me.  :cools

Character List

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 02:23:26 PM »

But I want to call you DR... :W

How about Ryder?

To be fair, I'll still probably call you Greenie, but there might be a day where you want to divorce yourself from the old name entirely and when that day comes I want to be prepared with a Greenie-approved nickname.  :Poke

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 02:25:41 PM »

Ryder's good  >(

Character List