Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: Tamora~ The forgotten world.  (Read 6034 times)

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Re: Tamora~ The forgotten world.
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2018, 12:42:50 AM »

<Surface, Jumper 4>

Evan straightened up when he saw the others approaching, offered a polite smile. ”Hey, Jaworski. You probably don’t remember me. I’m Major Evan Lorne. We’ve been on a mission or two together before. This is the rest of my team.”

Evan cast his teammates a look, warning them not to overwhelm Jaworski. They caught his meaning, introduced themselves politely but briefly.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2018, 12:58:35 AM »

<<Surface. Centre of the Village. Cooking>>

Jason paused and looked around before letting out a sigh. He understood the necessity of lying, he had done it so many times in his life, but there were times he wished he hadn't. And this was one of those times.

"Colonel. I guess we gotta get moving here, they've got Mike and are heading back to the boat." Jason said.

"Yeah. I guess there isn't much else for it." Sheppard replied, standing back up. He looked to Marill, Yorvis and Yatar. "We have to get going. Again, we thank you for helping Mike when he needed it, and we'll make sure that he has the chance to see you all again. In fact, I hope we all get that chance."

"Here, here. Thank you guys, really." Jason added, "We'll be back, and I hate to eat and run, it's just the skipper just reminded me that we've got some unsavory characters out there in the deep black of space who are causing all manner of trouble. Someone's gotta stop 'em, and we drew the short straw."

Both of them removed the garments they had been loaned, before regrouping with the others.

"Alright, skipper. Beam us up, let's get this show back on the road." Jason said.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!Cipherhornet18 is leading the good life!
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2018, 01:17:35 AM »

<<UNS Dreadnought, Corridors>>

"If we have the HVT, then we can stand down. Good." Michelle went to her radio.

"Mako Two, Mako Actual."

"Send it, Actual." Ice replied.

"Mission accomplished, they've got the HVTs and I guess we're wrapping up here. Mako's clear to stand down, turn in your gear, get some chow and rack time. We'll debrief once we get back to Atlantis. Good job today, Mako." Michelle said.

"Solid copy, Gambler."

"Now then. I need to turn in the gear we borrowed from the Marines, get back into my fatigues...I'm not going to be able to sleep this one off as easily as you, Commander." Michelle turned and headed to do just that. First stop was the armory to turn in everything that was borrowed from the Marines, while Mako's gear was set aside. She only kept her sidearm, and headed back to the guest quarters she had been assigned to, changing into her NWU IIs. Unlike the borrowed MARPAT fatigues, these were much more comfortable after having been worn for so long. The digital desert pattern was a little faded but not overly so, and these had all of her insignia.

Above the left pocket was the US NAVY and SEAL Trident insignia, the right was the nametape HANLEY. The lapels bore the dual silver bars that every other service would identify as "Captain", but was more properly identified as Lieutenant. The right shoulder had the desert digital colorized American flag, and the left had a similarly colorized version of the Atlantis Expedition patch, as Mako had no worn insignia.

After that was done, she headed up to the Bridge, since she knew sleep was completely out of the question without sedatives. She hadn't packed any of the ones she had prescribed, either...

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2018, 02:34:39 AM »

*Radio-deep space transmission*

"Dreadnought, Atlantis, do you have any good news for us?"

<Dreadnought Bridge>

"Good god, that is really lousy timing Amelia." Elle wasn't annoyed she simply had far too much on her plate right now and right now she needed someone else up here to take some of the weight off her shoulders. She looked left and right then shook her head. Radio, internally first. "Lieutenant Commander Israel, wherever you are, get your big butt on the bridge now!" She cared less if anyone heard her, the ship needed the XO, Elle needed her XO when she called. @DanielRyder

From there it should be plain sailing, all being what it was. Next channel. "Copied Chief, standby." She eased the Asgard beaming node forward, taking all those on Jason's location in one swoop directly to the bridge.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 02:41:39 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2018, 01:45:48 PM »

< Dreadnaught, Bridge -> Hangar bay >

“I’ll let you know how he is as soon as I can,” Carrie said curtly. Time to try and get even more professionally and keep ones feelings under wraps. There was a reason for physicians not to treat their next of kin, but since there had been no indications of any major trauma, Carrie was pretty sure she was going to make this.
Grabbing the bag from where she’d left it next to the entrance to the bridge, she then quickly hurried down to the hangar bay to meet the team upon arrival.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:49:16 PM by NG »

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
« Reply #200 on: May 15, 2018, 02:33:42 PM »

< Surface. Apx 1 hour walk south of the village >

Mike stopped and gave Cate a disbelieving look, ‘She’s been through something similar to this? Seems ok now though, so maybe there might be hope for me after all…’
Gazing in to the vehicle, he spotted some of the people he’d seen earlier, they all appeared relaxed, maybe even content, for whatever that was worth.
He shook his head at the man called Lorne, “No, I’m afraid I don’t remember anyone of you. Nice to have you here though… I think…” that last part he added with a clear hint of trepidation.

Taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out again in an attempt to ease the tension, Mike nodded at Lena, “Yeah, Maybe I could need a bit of that,” then after a final look over his shoulder at the white landscape he left behind, he took another breath and mumbled, “Here we go,” and took the few steps up the ramp to sit down on the bench to the left, waiting, dreading… looking from face to face of the others, trying to interpret their intentions.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #201 on: May 15, 2018, 03:14:01 PM »

< Surface. Center of the Village. Cooking house >

NPC - Yatar, former herd keeper. Father of Yorvis

NPC – Yorvis, Heard keeper

Yatar didn’t understand everything Jason and John said and talked about, especially when speaking in to that small device that all of a sudden had appeared a few moments ago, but he got the meaning of it.
They’d come to retrieve a dear friend, and having accomplished that, they had to move on.
“You are most welcome back. There will always be room for you and your kin around our tables.” Yatar nodded at the others as well, “And that goes for all of you. Now have a safe journey.”
At that moment, Yorvis came back in through the door, panting slightly as if he’d been running at full speed, “The young female who’s been working with Mike just came back. Alone.” He said in a hushed, concerned voice.
A worried frown appeared on Yatar’s forehead, “Was she alright?”
The young man nodded, “Yes, that’s the odd thing; She’s upset, but otherwise in perfect health. Reins, traces and all, everyting neatly tied up with Mike’s trade mark knots… If there had been an accident…?”
Yatar’s face smoothened as he shook his head, “From what I understand, Mike is fine and he’s about to follow some friends back home.”
Yorvis let out a sigh of relief, “Praise the Goddess,” then turned to Jason, “Can you please tell Mike when you see him that his draft made it back home? Very upset about what he’d made her do, but she’s all safe and sound”

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2018, 01:21:41 AM »

{Cate-SG4}

< Surface. Apx 1 hour walk south of the village >
<Jumper 4>

"It'd be such a nice place if it wasn't doomed." Cate thought to herself, at the same time she felt they owed something to these good people for taking such good care of Mike, he was from her point of view at least in good physical shape, in fact she was certain under those heavy clothes he may have lost a little weight, toned up some. Elle would be pleased with that.

Now they were really on the last leg home, after all these weeks Cate felt a huge weight lifted off her shoulders virtually. For even though he had been missing for a month, she knew the anguish that those who loved him had been through, she and her mother had gone through exactly the same thing with Ben. The only difference being Ben didn't lose his memory. Being the last in, as soon as Mike had chosen to accept his fate, she placed her hand on Lena's shoulder. "He's going to be surrounded by supporters Lena, you and I will be leading that band, as Elle will have enough on her plate with worry as we try to draw out his memory." Cate when speaking raised her voice slightly emphasizing Elle's name hoping that might trigger something in Mike. She pressed the rear door control sealing them in before taking her place next to Mike. "Whenever you're ready Major." She called to Lorne up front, not seeing who was actually in the pilot's seat.

"You won't remember them just yet Mike, but there are a lot of people who are your friends waiting to see you safe and home again."

>>To Dreadnought>>

@Bluebell722
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2018, 08:06:54 PM »

< Hangar Deck - Dreadnought >
Screaming Eagle - AC 401

After when Valentine asked what was going on, Jon could only shake his head and shrug his shoulders. He was preoccupied on something else at the moment that he wasn't paying any attention to him. They were all alone in the 401. Even Julia left to follow Jordan. Or maybe she was still around. He wasn't paying too much attention.

Time elapsed. Jon yawned and groaned shaking his head. Hearing only silence in the lonely 401 sitting in the middle of the deck, he spoke getting the attention of his teammate, "Valentine. You still with me? Hey, Val-" Hearing nothing, he looked around and noticed that he was very, very alone. Gulping, he exhaled and muttered softly, "Umm..." The XO wasn't sure how the Corporal left the vessel without him hearing, but he had slipped away.

Clearing his throat and shaking his head, he tapped his radio for his commanding officer, "Ma'am. Commander O'Neil. The Screaming Eagle remains secured if we are to leave the hangar at a moments notice? I am still seated in the very same spot I was left." He sighed softly concerned about the sad state of the sun for the moment. They weren't in any danger yet, but they had to be ready just in case.

Lieutenat Commander Aria Israel

Dreadnought Corridors to Bridge

Aria was on her way to the bridge when Elle shouted at her ear. Her radio squealed that Aria had to fish the component out of her ear and muttered ow... It wasn't that Elle shouted. It was probably the radio settings were set a bit too high.

My butt isn't that big, Aria wanted to protest, but it wasn't the time to be self conscious about one's appearance. Her butt was big. She was athletic who worked hard to stay fit and strong.

Putting the radio back in, she entered the bridge and responded in her famed 'aussie'accent, "I'm here, cap-n'. The Hangar deck remains secured."

The XO stood at attention facing Elle curious as to what her next orders were. Hearing about the dying sun and the endangered people of the world did concern her. They needed to do whatever it took to help their people.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:23:45 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #204 on: May 16, 2018, 10:47:16 PM »

Maj. Evan Lorne
Cpl. Doyle Maxwell

Evan heard Cate, nodded. "All right, everyone, strap in. Maxwell, take her away."

Maxwell said, with puppy-like enthusiasm, "Yes, sir."

<<to Dreadnought>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #205 on: May 17, 2018, 02:40:49 AM »

It came as no surprise to Marill that 'Mykael' would have so many dear friends concerned for his welfare, for in the short time she had known him he not only succeeded in deeply immersing himself into the community upon their world, his actions and abilities ensured he was as equally endeared to all here. In a way, even though she had a foresight that his eventual rescue might eventuate, it didn't make it any easier to say goodbye; not that she could of course, by now she believed his other friends out there had found him already, taking him home at last. It did sadden her yet the words of comfort his friends brought to them gave her hope that this day would not be the last they will see of him. "Go in peace with the blessing of the Goddess good people, as Yatar has told you, a welcome will be here for you at all times." There were so many other things she wanted to say, so many questions. Hopefully a day will the answers to those questions will come.

Looking at her companions Yatar and his son, Marill cocked her head to one side as if listening. Something else was troubling her.
Far Dareis Mai

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #206 on: May 17, 2018, 02:46:10 PM »

< Surface. Apx 1 hour walk south of the village. Inside the back of the Jumper >

Mike raised a brow at the mention of the familiar name, but left it at that for now. He had too much to worry about when leaving the only life he knew and seeing the ramp closing with a soft hiss, indicating he was now very much locked up didn’t really help the mood.
Feeling a bit like between that rock and a hard place when Cate sat down next to him, Mike only nodded at her attempt to reassure him, trying to all his might to fight the growing anxiety inside his chest.
He leaned his head back towards the bulk head and closed his eyes. In his mind he instead did his best to escape the situation – focusing on one of his first days here when he and Yorvis had taken some of the drafts down to the river for a thorough cleaning. He tried to focus on the details of it. The smells of the drafts… The soft sound of their pads on the leaf strewn ground as they slowly moved between the trees. The sound of the water getting louder… and finally the glittering from the water up front and in between the trees and bushes. The colors had been vivid red, purple and brown due to the lateness of the season. The air fresh and crisp, still warm in the sun, but almost chilly in the shade of the large trees… Yeah, that had been a good day… Wet, a bit on the cold side, but all in all - a good day with a lot of laughter.

>> To the Dread Hangar bay >>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #207 on: May 18, 2018, 01:08:53 AM »

"I'll pass it along as soon as I see him, sir." Jason said with a nod before disappearing in a beam of light.

<<UNS Dreadnought - Bridge>>

"It's good to be back, skipper. Now, what in the name of Poseidon's blue balls is all this about Cellar Witch and the planet dying?" Jason asked. Sheppard turned to look out the viewport and tapped Jason on the shoulder, pointing to the star.

"That's a dying star, Master Chief. It'd explain why they said they're having the coldest season ever. It'll be a race to see if the temperatures drop so low they start dying a slow death or the star starts to grow as it dies and it consumes the planet." Sheppard said, beating Rodney to the punch.

"...and if Cellar Witch is so concerned about those folks, and they're nice enough even if they think she's some kind of goddess instead of an arrogant piece of work, then she needs to help do something for them." Jason scowled.

Just then, Michelle walked onto the Bridge, without her combat gear and back into her own fatigues. She quickly crossed over to Jason and Sheppard.

"Sir. Master Chief." Michelle said.

"Hey, Lieutenant." Sheppard said in greeting, nodding to the SEAL.

"Good to see you, shipmate. Everything okay?" Jason said.

"Yes, sir. Flight was too crowded with SG-4 and both AR Teams and it was a target poor environment. Figured it was more than covered to have Mako hang back, and once we got news that the HVT and you guys were back, I stood us down." Michelle replied.

"Yeah, too many guns and bodies, not enough for everyone to do. Good call, we don't need all hands on every situation." Jason said.

"Look, we should probably hurry up and get going. If the Vanir are back, we need to get Rodney, Zalenka and anyone else in the science wing to start cracking on how to beat their armor and shields. Tell Rhiase that I'll talk with Woolsey about helping these people, but we've got a lot to do and likely not a lot of time to do it." Sheppard said, "Rodney, get whoever you need to, I want you down in the labs getting something started for dealing with the shields and body armor the Vanir used when they abducted you and Doctor Jackson. Have at least something we can start with by the time we get to Atlantis, then get the rest of the team on Atlantis to join you on the project."

"Sir, if you have a moment, I'd like to run a few things by you on that subject, lay down some groundwork with you and Woolsey to get our forces on Atlantis as sharp as we can." Michelle added.

"In a bit, but yeah, we'll talk, Lieutenant." Sheppard said.

"In the meantime, skipper, Chief of the Boat is back on deck and ready to go. Call the shot." Jason said.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:26:23 PM by Cipherhornet18 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #208 on: May 18, 2018, 09:46:15 PM »

<Dreadnought Bridge>

Elle stood silent for the longest time, very silent for which most people who knew her well enough or even casually would realize that to be an oddity for her. Typically Australian she was the mouthy type even if there was nothing of real importance to be said you could always expect to hear her rambling on about one thing or another. Right now though her eyes were glued to the camera feed coming from the hangar bay. When at last she saw the Jumper arrive, she relaxed with one single word coming so softly from her mouth. "Mike." A small smile crossed her lips, it was then the silence was broken as she did hear everything said from the immediate crew and personnel around her. One by one she addressed each task.

"Aria, there is a call on line from Atlantis, they wish to get an update from us. Let them know will you." A flashing blue light on the nearest console indicated an open sub space radio call.

Then she squarely looked at the other three, she gave them possibly one of the most satisfied looks the woman had ever worn. "Thank you John, Chief. Firstly, I have informed the Wraith, I'll speak to her again just prior to us leaving. As I understand it the Hermes is due here in two days time for a supply run to the City. She has the capacity to take on up to 10,000 people more at a squeeze with holds that can be converted for live stock. If both Woolsey and Rhiase are agreeable we can make arrangements for these people to be moved if they can hold out that long. The other issue is for someone to inform them, from what I understand from the Wraith women, she might as well sign her own death warrant from her own kind if she is seen to be directly involved. That needs to be taken into account." Now she had something important to do. "John, you have the helm, Master Chief Hunter can guide you, just don't get too comfortable in that chair. Excuse me."

<<Elle to Hangar Deck>>

<Hangar Bay Starboard>

{Cate SG4}

With the Jumper neatly parked, Cate placed a comforting hand on Mike's shoulder. "At this point your usual line is 'Lucy I'm home.' But since your memory is a wee bit dodgy at the moment we'll skip that part." She stood, hit the release for the rear door then breathed in the familar but not particularly nice fragrance of the ship.

"I think we should wait here for a moment." She announced as she stepped out, surely Doctor Svensson was going to be here to meet them. The last thing Mike needed right now was to be thrust into his old life like being thrown into iced water. Having the Doctor there was essential to soften the blow.
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2018, 05:00:33 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green

<< Dreadnought Bridge >>

Fred was sat on the bridge as Harly entered the bridge, she had dropped most of her gear but still had her leg holster and site arm on her leg, but she changed out of the SG-12 special 'tactical hoodie' In an emulation of special forces and private military contractors SG-12 had special OD Green hoodies, with an SG-12 patch sewen on to the left sleeve and the UK flag patch on the other. Fred wore it almost all the time, At least whilst he was in the SGC or off world, which was almost 24/7. Harly had swapped back in to her DPM jacket, it matched the trousers. But had many more patches with full velcro backings. Her second name was on a name tape on the left side of her chest, on her left shoulder was the SG-12 patch and under that was the small round British Army insignia patch, and on the right she had an earth point of origin patch and then a small union flag patch, finally she had a rant tab in the middle and her light blue Army Air Corps beret was in her hand, she still had to get her Para one ordered, seeing as she had qualified.

"I heard Mike's back." She said to Fred, Fred nodded.
"Yup. I take it Gary and Charlotte have stood down already?" She nodded as she held out a small tablet trey for him.
"Yeah. Charlotte gave me these to give to you." Fred took them for a moment and looked at them before sighing. They were over the counter sleeping pills. She had started to carry them recently, having gone to a mental health seminar and learnt how important sleep was, and she was aware that Fred was awful at sleeping properly, and the others were the same though less so. His medical officer had likely given them to Harly as she had a more commanding personality.

"No. I'm good, and if you see her, tell her she isnt my mum." He said, though the thought of sleep made him yawn as he stood up.
"Are you good though Captain?" He asked. She nodded.
"Aye sir. I think Gary has already fallen asleep on the hanger deck. I'm off to get coffee and go over some of the date we picked up." Fred nodded.
"So your a happy nerd?" Fred asked she nodded.
"yeah sir, Happy happy." She smiled. "I'll be around if you need me." She said as she turned and headed off of the bridge again. Fred nodded as he took a moment to yawn again and took a step over to Colonel Sheppard, he felt it would be worth telling the man where his pistol was.
"Colonel, you and the master chiefs side arms were given to Major Lorne's team to give to you if they found you. Just, thought I would let you know where your stuff was, rather than leave you scratching your head about it later on."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

lethal-pageant