Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Meet Onyx  (Read 340 times)

Onyx

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Onyx A new starter.
Meet Onyx
« on: March 06, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »

Hello one and all.

This is your friendly and kind, Onyx signing in. Yes, my real name is in fact Onyx, and i hate Pokemon jokes. lol.
I am a 68 year old female, originally from Spain. I never really -mastered- the English language. :(
I spend my child and teen hood in Jamaica and the US, with a few trips to Europe, before starting a life of traveling near constantly. I am a business woman/investor, and a singer and musician.
I like to RP, (even if i am not too good in it), and love Sci Fi (Pacific Rim, HALO, Star Wars, Terminator, AVP, Predators, space ships, alien invasions and tech, ect), Fantasy (Narnia, Middle-Earth, Vampires, Centaurs, Elves, Harry, Potter Verse, Magic, ect) and Superhero (Marvel, DC, super powers, hero teams) and Sci Fantasy (Warhammer 40k, vampires and elves in hi tech combat suits and space ships, ect) genres, and simular OC things.
I am multilingual, and like making friends.
Anything more that you would like to know, just ask away.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 05:09:16 PM by Onyx »

Sci

• Chief Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Sci Thumb turning green.Sci Thumb turning green.
Re: Meet Onyx
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 05:29:29 PM »

Hello Onyx. I think there are a lot of folks here for whom English is not their first language. And they do just fine. Heck, those of us for whom English is our first (and only) language, mastering it can be difficult at times.
I think I mentioned, I don't RP, I just come for the fun and games on occasion. I will go in spurts - playing a game for days and then go away for weeks or months. But I usually always show up to see what is going on in the Chatbox daily!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 05:31:24 PM »

Hola onyx Estamos muy contentos de tenerte y sabemos que te divertirás mucho aquí.
¡Guauu! 68, eres tres años mayor que mamá  :yes:

I love all the things that you like to! So many of my fandoms there :D

:wr :RR :sam59 :sam37
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
    • Debate Humanity - My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 05:42:23 PM »

English is my third language. :)

Welcome to Lost Worlds, Onyx! We're a decent bunch. Probably.

Most of us, anyways. Stay wary of that Mim character, she's an odd one...

:fp

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 01:27:03 AM »

Welcome to the forum Onyx. I'm the Mother of whom Mel was speaking of. And here I am thinking at sixty five I was over the hill for RPing.  :)

Syn she has to get it from somewhere.  >(

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 05:07:27 AM »

Mel's okay, steer clear of Jules aka Red, she's the real one >:D
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 08:07:59 AM »

Love your name Onyx.  I always like different names and love using them in my stories I write.  Welcome to the group.  hope you have fun! :yes:

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Teddy hides in shadows.
  • The DEATH of DiscWorld
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 10:09:39 AM »

Excuse me while i belt Vad   *disappears*

OK, welcome Onyx, good to have you here, hope you  like us and stay forever

Mel, get the chains   :sam10

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 11:57:31 AM »

*screams in background*
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 01:19:38 PM »

Bienvenida  :D ...un  besito  da  Maspalomas