Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: UNS Saggita-Aurora 1- bridge  (Read 7477 times)

Robert Laurel

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Robert Laurel A new starter.
Re: UNS Saggita-Aurora 1- bridge
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2013, 07:34:21 PM »

"Yes, in spite of all my sins, I'm now fleet commander," Steven said cheerfully. "Please pass my congratulations to Sunniva. We stand ready to support you." He glanced at his tactical display. The four cruisers were in a box formation around the Saggitta and had already launched their fighters. "Fleet commander to Dreadnought. Take station abeam of me to my starboard. Launch fighters as soon as you are in position." He glanced at his board. All was ready on the hanger deck. "CO to CAG. Launch fighters."

"Fleet commander to Colonel Devlin. Request status of Admiral Davidson, General O'Neill and civilian VIPs."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 02:24:35 AM »

Maria looked at Steven, she was in shock really. Her face showed it. "Sir...please excuse me, but shouldn't we try some dialogue with them first, or at least allow Selinde to speak with them." Launching fighters now, could be seen as an aggressive move and one that might start a war they did not need.

*Radio*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"I will General. I do hope you will give me a chance to speak with Ares before you launch your fighters."

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2013, 03:05:09 AM »

((OOC please post all ship to ship posts here in this thread with a location tag example below))

<Saggitta Bridge>

<Saggita Hangar Bay>

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 09:49:14 PM by RogueRanger »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2013, 09:51:50 PM »

until we no longer have any direct dealings with the Goa'uld ship. Please post all Saggitta posts in that ^ thread :) with a location tag

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2013, 09:41:55 PM »

<<Saggitta to SGC>>

"Acknowledged, SGC. We will hold position and not fire unless fired upon or ordered by SGC. Let me know if my presence is needed. Caldwell out."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2013, 04:33:26 PM »

"Bridge, this is Major McCaffrey, requesting permission to return, sir.  There doesn't seem to be any bogies out here.  All's quiet."  Mesa held her craft steady, waiting for a reply.  She wouldn't turn back until Caldwell gave her permission.  Although she didn't see any reason to stay out here.

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 04:43:04 PM »

"CAG, this is Lieutenant Larson. I currently have the conn. All fighters are recalled and the ship is to stand down from General Quarters."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 04:55:44 PM »

"Copy that sir, bringing them in now."  Mesa ordered all her crew to about face back to the ship.  Once she was sure that everyone was back on board she headed for the bridge.  "What is going on, sir?" she asked once she reached the bridge.  They hadn't heard much about what had been taking place.

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2013, 06:37:21 PM »

<<Caldwell from Saggitta flag quarters>>

Steven took his command chair back from Genevieve Larson. "XO, please move us to within beaming distance of Earth."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2013, 07:28:51 PM »

<<From Saggitta flag quarters>>

It took her no more than five minutes to reach the bridge; Maria had to the best of her abilities made up for her lack of manners earlier and felt pleased with herself. The moment she was back in the bridge she took her chair to Stephen's right side, in that very instant he gave the command. "Aye sir. Oh and Sir, forgive me for my lack of manners earlier, I think I righted that." She grinned at him and took in Mesa's curios looks as well. "Elves Mesa, we met the elves. Remind me to borrow your copy of Lord Of the Rings will you, I think Mister Tolkien has a lot to answer for." She laughed. "Next stop home, then the alpha site, hold on. " Maria slid the crystal control forward, there was a tiny lurch as the ship made the small jump home.

<Earth Orbit>

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »

Mesa watched Stephen and Maria return.  She also caught sight of Flynn close by, but the other girl was busy working on something or other.  Mesa didn't understand it all. "Elves?" she asked in shock, but then smiled. "Oh, I want to hear all about it!  And of course you can borrow my book." Oh, that had to have been so exciting.  Mesa would have loved to meet them.

"Elves?"
Flynn asked, having only heard part of the conversation.  "You mean they exist?"

Robert Laurel

• Major
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2013, 06:12:03 PM »

Saggitta made the quick trip to Earth orbit. "Lieutenant Larson, contact SGC Gate Room. Tell them to have our new crew prepare to beam on board." He smiled at Maria and gave a thumbs up. He grinned at Mesa and Flynn's enthusiasm over the Elves. "Yes, they exist, and I have the full collection of Tolkien's books, including the histories and back ground by his son,  Chris, if you wish to read up on them." He turned back to Maria. "Let's get the new people on board and prepare to leave Earth orbit for Alpha site in two hours."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2013, 11:31:34 PM »

Maria was smiling as if she were in a dreamland, which of course given her new perspective she was. "You would have been briefed on the Asgard during your SGC training course. These Eldari are their cousins, but apparently gave up cloning some three hundred years ago in the Pegasus galaxy and sourced their original DNA and went backwards in physiology." She looked at Stephen to make sure she was on the right track. "About three years ago, our city of Atlantis there was attacked by another group, the Vanir, they were the evil twin of the Asgard; this brought the Eldari out to quieten the situation and more recently they stepped back to our galaxy. You are not going to believe this, but they are older than the Ancients and they call Earth 'home'. Their stories match perfectly with Tokien's, their leader Sunniva was born in Rivendel and Mesa....they are as beautiful as you could imagine...my neck hurts though from looking up at them." She added with a laugh.

"Sir do you wish me to go down and help?"

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2013, 11:03:57 AM »

Mesa shook her head as she listened to Maria explain the meeting they had just had. "I remember learning about them, yes, but I guess I just never really thought about what it would be like to meet them."  A smile touched her lips.  One just never knew what or who they would meet when they were in the Stargate program.  She had never expected this when she had joined the military.  "Oh, that must have been awesome.  I want all the details when we have a few minutes," she said brightly.  "They sound gorgeous."

Flynn was at a loss. "Guess I'm gonna have to read up on my Tolkien," she smiled.  She hadn't ever read LOTR when she was younger.  Now though she would have to make it a point.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

lethal-pageant