Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: *waves* Hallooooo thar :D  (Read 757 times)

Claire

*waves* Hallooooo thar :D
« on: March 29, 2017, 09:28:42 PM »

So, I'm Claire, I came via Cyn and the promise of Green Ajah awesomeness plus hundreds of threads with Madame Mim. :D

I am 36, currently doing my master's thesis in health psychology and kinda crazy mad about this RP thing.

Howdoyedodoyedo. :D

PS. It's 2.30am here, I can get kooky after midnight. I am NOT a gremlin though. PROMISE :D

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: *waves* Hallooooo thar :D
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 09:34:27 PM »

We've been expecting you dear and I think it is wonderful that you chose a green for us as well :) Be prepared for some shenanigans with my daughter. >(

That is definitely a superb degree to be getting into, there is no age limit today to what we can do is there? I recently (three years ago) finished my Masters in Sports Physiotherapy; I'm sixty five now.

Could I be guessing you're a country lass?

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
    • Debate Humanity - My Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 09:36:15 PM »

Welcome to Lost Worlds, Claire. :) Your excitability will be a welcome addition!

Claire

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 09:43:41 PM »

Hey Mel - I am an English lass, but born in the country, raised near London. :D Currently in Liverpool.

Hey Syn - thanks for the welcome. :D I am only excitable at 2am I think. I am, however, always up for posting (well, always when you see me online anyhow!).

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 09:52:27 PM »

I am quite sure I will have to change my user name soon  >( Luckily the letter M is common for me and my Daughter. Marilyn is my name out there in the real world. Now Liverpool, that always reminds me of my youth, the Beatles, Gerry and the Pacemakers and quite a few more I believe.

Claire

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 10:04:39 PM »

Yeah, I usually shorten people's names online. :P Can I call you "M"? :P

Beatles are before my time, but my parents were huge fans. More my generation are Oasis, who are from Manchester, just down the road, hehe.

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
    • Debate Humanity - My Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 10:09:49 PM »

The folks around here seem to call her Maz, so you can go that route maybe.  :W

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 10:18:10 PM »

Apart from my son, my three girls are all country. Although Mel delves into jazz and classical as well since she was solidly grounded in music as a way to focus on something with her Aspergers. I stopped listening to general radio around the mid eighties, thankfully we have several classic stations here :)

Maz. or MM is often what I'm given.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 11:54:59 PM »

Madame Mim
  :look sounds kind of kinky  :lol :yes:

Soooooooooo glad you came Claire!!!!!!!!!  *: :yes: :bow1 :sam10

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cynadea

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 12:57:37 AM »

Claire! Welcome to Lost Worlds

*feeds her cookies after midnight, just to see if she's going to spawn evil critters*

Happy to see you here :D

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 03:40:10 AM »

Welcome  Claire  :sam10

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 05:25:48 AM »

Look, another Brit here :P

Red will be delighted :lol

And am I the only one getting a Ph.D here? >:D :P
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Claire

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 06:12:17 AM »

The folks around here seem to call her Maz, so you can go that route maybe.  :W
Makes more sense. :P

Apart from my son, my three girls are all country. Although Mel delves into jazz and classical as well since she was solidly grounded in music as a way to focus on something with her Aspergers. I stopped listening to general radio around the mid eighties, thankfully we have several classic stations here :)

Maz. or MM is often what I'm given.
Makes even more sense! lol

I totally thought you meant where I live "in the country", not country music. :P But no, not into country music unless you count Mumford and Sons. :P

Madame Mim
  :look sounds kind of kinky  :lol :yes:

Soooooooooo glad you came Claire!!!!!!!!!  *: :yes: :bow1 :sam10
That's from the Sword in the Stone, The Marvellous Madame Mim! Totes thought that's what the handle was named after. :P

Claire! Welcome to Lost Worlds

*feeds her cookies after midnight, just to see if she's going to spawn evil critters*

Happy to see you here :D
Ooooooh, free cookies too? It's nearly midday here so totes safe to eat them, right? I mean, it's midnight somewhere in the world all the time isn't it? >_> :P

Welcome  Claire  :sam10
Thankies!

Look, another Brit here :P

Red will be delighted :lol

And am I the only one getting a Ph.D here? >:D :P
Oh, where is Red from?

And I'll be getting my doctorate, am applying for various places, looking to build upon the research I am doing right now. I of course am being selfish and am studying coping with pain in patients with the same diagnosis as me, hehe.

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 06:20:45 AM »

Welcome!

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.VagabonD SerpenT is a force to reckon with.
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 06:25:41 AM »

Well, my doctorate is much simpler - Laser Science :P

Red lives in the Sherwood Forest :lol
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.
Pages: [1] 2 3