Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Not my art!  (Read 1003 times)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: Not my art!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 09:16:08 AM »

Oh my giddy aunt, i hope that never becomes possible, the world is not ready for that yet  :lol

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 09:47:22 AM »

:mckay
Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Claire

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 09:54:05 AM »

More artses!

Something a bit different (by Smilika - http://claire-field.deviantart.com/art/Ghilan-nain-451699974 ):

Also, just to point out all of this art is paid for by me, of either my characters or my hubby's. :D

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 11:35:09 AM »

Well, this is kind of art that is actually worth paying for, not the modern abstract sh*t :P

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 02:38:51 PM »

I actually have to agree with him, some things that people call art , well, the person has no talent whatsoever, here we see the total opposite

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 02:43:55 PM »

You put it like agreeing with me is putting a strain on your mental faculties and soul :P

I remember teaching in one of the colleges of my uni... They're studying art among other things and never stop complaining that the profs are forcing them to draw people, animals, landscapes instead of their favourite triangles, squares and circles. When I've asked "And?" they've replied that they see the world like this - in squares and circles. I've asked "can't you bloody draw a human for him normally to get a normal mark?" The reply was "we physically can't - hands can't reproduce it."

I've then adviced them to move on to the higher form of art and draw cubes, spheres etc :lmao

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 05:46:31 PM »

With a photoshop incompatible with the operating system of this computer I am stopped forcibly :fp

Claire

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2017, 07:30:51 PM »

With a photoshop incompatible with the operating system of this computer I am stopped forcibly :fp

Awwwww... that freakin' sucks. :(

This is not my character, but he is the... how can I put this? Friend with benefits for Malvae. :P http://claire-field.deviantart.com/art/Tavius-501605094

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2017, 04:06:29 PM »

wowwww :D

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2017, 05:11:45 PM »

lost for words  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2018, 03:44:07 PM »

It is always a pleasure to see these beautiful images again :cools
Pages: 1 [2]