Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Atlantis- Psychology Section- Med bay level  (Read 2261 times)

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
Re: Atlantis- Psychology Section- Med bay level
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2018, 06:28:18 AM »

Finishing her coffee as well - the habit of using milk in it was not only to change its flavor, it made it easier to drink fast when needed. A fact well known by most medics.
“Sounds good, on all accounts.” She stood and pointed at the tablet on the table, “You’ll have all the results from the tests we’ve done so far there. Call me paranoid, and you can always change the settings later, but you, me and Keller are the only ones that can access his files for now. I don’t want anyone snooping around in it by ‘mistake’…since I’m sure that is how Mike would’ve wanted it... So. let’s go and wake him up then.”

>> To the Infirmary, Isolation unit >>

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Re: Atlantis- Psychology Section- Med bay level
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2018, 12:00:41 AM »

>>From Cafeteria>>

Annie returned to her office, contemplative. Cate's abilities post-Ascension were both unsettling and impressive. Human memory wasn't a subjective thing, to be viewed and reviewed like a video watched and rewound and watched again. Memory was formed by humans, and humans were shaped by their experiences - even their language. Russians had two words for what English speakers considered the color blue, one for lighter blues, one for darker blues. Had Cate looked into a different woman's memory, a woman whose memory had been shaped by a different language, would Annie's dress or the sky have been different colors?

She hoped she could help Mike. The Stargate Program was always pushing the boundaries of human experience and knowledge, and trying to keep up with that after receiving Earth-based training with so limited a foundation was like trying to bail an ocean with a slotted spoon.

No matter. Annie had taken an oath, and she'd do her best.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]