Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Stargate Atlantis novels  (Read 1030 times)

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
The Stargate Atlantis novels
« on: April 12, 2017, 05:53:36 AM »

I finally finished reading the last book about Stargate Atlantis and the end of the saga .... I was not expecting the Wraith even cede half of the Pegasus galaxy to Tau'ri ... and you've read through the novels of the three sagas?

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!Shadowlord has great potential!
Re: The Stargate Atlantis novels
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 12:09:46 AM »

Hmm, I’ve read the Sg1 novels but haven’t read the Atlantis ones. Are they just as good? Sounds like the Wraith got hammered quite hard.

Khnum

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 125
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 07:25:23 PM »

Now I'm finishing the other novels of the classic series, as I can find them. Obviously they are all in English or worse .... in German

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.Teddy is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 05:25:55 AM »

I have read all the SG1 and SGA novels, which is over about 70 books, most of them i have on Kindle tho, hell of a lot cheaper, and loved them all, i especially love the SGA Legacy novels, they are amazing, i highly recommend them.  There is so much we get to learn more  about, especially the Wraith, Guide (Todd) is amazing in it as well as his sidekick Ember, I am not going to tell you what happens tho, unless requested.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal