Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: A bit of an overdue hello  (Read 395 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
A bit of an overdue hello
« on: June 09, 2017, 03:30:06 AM »

So. After however many posts and trying to take on reviving the Star Wars area, I realized I neglected to really say hello.

So, Im Cipher, I live in northern Nevada. Gaming, writing, all things military and sci fi, those are my fields of interest. Mim pulled me over from another group because I wanted to Stargate and havent been able to since the admin of another group nuked his site and 3 years of my hard work and 13 years worth of other peoples work.

Past that, dunno what else to say, hopefully I havent already put anyone off in my short time here. If you have any questions I can answer, fire away.

SithLordOfSnark

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • SithLordOfSnark A new starter.
Re: A bit of an overdue hello
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 07:38:14 AM »

Hey Cipher and welcome :)

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 10:55:38 AM »

Hello Cipher and hope you enjoy your stay here

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 11:12:20 AM »

Hey! Welcome onboard  :yes:
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Syndehy

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Syndehy is working their way up.Syndehy is working their way up.Syndehy is working their way up.
  • I'm a lot of work
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 01:54:23 PM »

Welcome to the site!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 05:14:08 PM »

Greetings Cipher of Nevada  :yes:

we've met before haven't we?  :D
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 12:19:22 PM »

Thank you all!

Hopefully I won't drive you all crazy lol

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 12:31:47 PM »

Ya too late dear, we did that to each other years ago :D

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 08:42:25 PM »

Hey Cipher!  Glad to see you here too :yes:

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 04:19:33 AM »

Red: Well more that I don't want to drive anyone MORE crazy dealing with me.

Sorra: Heya!

And I'm going to say it openly, though I'll skip the details for those not in the loop. I'm very much aware of the issue I caused when I joined. I just now saw how far that was, so I just want to say, I'm sorry. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here to RP and contribute. I hope that I've been able to at least demonstrate that what I did was just out of outright ignorance, not that I'm some dreg that got brought in just to put butts in chairs.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 05:23:46 AM »

Welcome back :D

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 06:16:12 AM »

I wasn't aware I went anywhere  :huh