Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: L0ve  (Read 389 times)

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
L0ve
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:05:12 PM »

It is a strange thing. And for some of us it can be a bit more complicated then others.
It makes you vulnerable and sometimes you need a bit of time and help from others to work up the courage to bring it up. But when you hear somebody say that they like you too it certainly lifts that feeling of wanting to tear the world apart. What on Earth is up with this system of social communication? Either way stay cool.

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
    • Debate Humanity - My Blog
Re: L0ve
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:29:54 AM »

Life becomes a lot simpler when you stop caring about social conventions around feeling love. I tell all my closest friends I love them. It's their problem if that's unacceptable but I find most are quite willing to be loved.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: L0ve
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 04:23:06 AM »

Social conventions make it all complicated. The latter are often dictated by religious principles, there is a way to solve the problem ... or to live their own sexual and sexual life without the "banners" that have been imposed on us. :D