Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Where'd the chatbox go?  (Read 927 times)

Syn

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.Syn might someday be a gardener.
    • Debate Humanity - My Blog
Re: Where'd the chatbox go?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 05:01:19 PM »

Premium would be what you're looking at. The price gets discounted to $20 USD per year if you buy it annually.

Premium would make it a lot easier to style the cbox and make it less glaring as it is right now. Lets you filter bad words or at least tackle problem phrases. Moderators let you ban problem IPs. User registration makes it so nobody can impersonate you since your nickname would have a password.

It also removes the soft cap on messages per day, not that I think LW would ever face that problem anyways.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 07:19:20 PM »

We could make good use of the upgrade I would say yes.To that point, Mel said to me last night she wanted to ask Seydon if we could add the 'Paypal' donate tab to the home page; allowing members to contribute whatever they wish at their discretion. That would go directly to your account Cihper. Its worth looking into, as most of the forums I glance at have that option these days.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 04:11:06 AM »

Occasionally disappear and reappear ... :D

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 12:51:30 PM »

Yeah, I'd rather we get the Donate button first before I go buying this. It's not the price that I'm concerned about, its that I kind of felt borderline like this wasn't so much asking as just throwing up what the features and prices were and assuming it was okay. The jury was still out but since we want to put the Donate button up first, that's fine. I don't really care who chips in what (or who chooses not to), the principle of the matter is just that in the future, all I would like to see is more consideration for those who are chipping in and not just assuming that it's going to be bought just because it was brought up.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2017, 08:04:55 PM »

I'll give this one a try myself :) adding the mod I mean
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant