Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: M897-T440 Rebel Genii Homeworld  (Read 8527 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: M897-T440 Rebel Genii Homeworld
« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2018, 03:51:25 AM »

<Puddle Jumper -> UNS Dreadnought Flight Deck>

As soon as they were on the deck and the door folded down, Michelle saw that the rest of Mako was standing there, confused. Michelle stormed down the ramp and then began pacing.

"Gambler, what the hell's going on here?" Voodoo asked.

"Where's Colonel Sheppard and Axe Man?" Midas added.

"The friggin' Wraith happened. Sheppard and Hunter are on the ship because some arrogant piece of work witch wants an alliance. What she should get is a three-thirty-eight to the FRIGGIN' BRAINPAN! DAMNIT!" Michelle shouted, her temper finally getting the better of her as she kicked a stack of empty boxes over, "Someone get me a weapon, I'm going back over there and putting her down!"

"Easy. Easy!" Ice said, putting his hands on her shoulders. Voodoo stepped over to deter anyone from giving them any lip, a look that said "What are you lookin' at?!" to anyone who wanted to talk some smack. Deuce walked over to Trigger while Midas made his way to the rest of the arrivals.

"Everything good, man?" Deuce asked, putting a hand on Trigger's shoulder.

"Is everyone okay, anyone hurt? If you are, speak up and be heard, don't go playing the strong silent type on me." Midas said to the rest.

"Boss, look at me. You got a lot to process, I know. First op, we got into it big time, someone nearly takes your head off, and then we get Wraith problems. Take a breath, it's alright. Are they okay, are they still alive?" Ice said calmly.

"Yeah, they are, she's keeping them to convince the brass to work with her. We got a new player, someone called the Vanir. Ice, it's bad, it's like those old World War Two reels of what the SS did to people. Men, women, children, she showed us them killing them all. I won't blink putting those monsters down, but that Wraith queen? I want clear line of sight and a good rifle when this is all done with." Michelle said quietly. Ice realized that Michelle was shaking slightly as he held onto her shoulders still.

"Everyone gets a turn, Boss. And if Sheppard and Master Chief Hunter are alive and well, then that's fine. If she needs an alliance with us so badly, she won't touch them. And if she does, Sheppard and Axe Man could kill them all without breaking a sweat. It's all gonna be alright, though. Just take a deep breath and come back to us." Ice said, his voice still even and calm.

Thaddeus

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Thaddeus Thumb turning green.Thaddeus Thumb turning green.
« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2018, 06:14:10 AM »

<Puddle Jumper -> UNS Dreadnought Flight Deck>

Trigger had been quiet but observant of everything that had gone on. His cage had been rattled after being drugged and then later held hostage by a Wraith. But, what had gone rattling his cage was seeing Michelle's look which later transpired into her exploding. There was a rage that he had not seen for a long while, if not ever. He had seen the dangerous look before, the one she got as she lowered herself behind the scope. His eyes had been following her pacing, his body tense and certainly not at ease.

His trigger finger twitched, his eyes taking a distant look - even though his brain was still working overload. Wraith's head in between the crosshairs was not his call, but he wanted it to be. He wanted to be the one to pull the trigger but it was Michelle's kill, if anything. She had been the one who had nearly lost her head today.

"Everything good, man?"

The voice sent him hurtling back into reality, the hand on his shoulder grounding him. Trigger glanced over at Deuce, giving what he thought was a smile but had come across strained and distant, his gaze now locked onto Michelle - a certain worry overtaking his features. "Yeah, I'm good."

Trigger glanced over at Midas next, wanting the words to come but they ended up lodged in his throat. He shrugged off Deuce's hand, pushing back the sense of powerlessness as he walked over to the nearest wall, placing his hands shoulder-width apart. It had not one unnoticed that Gambler had been shaking, and that only worried him further. He took several deep breaths, steadying his heart rate and his thoughts as he walked back over to Michelle.

"When this is over and done with, she's your kill, boss. Ain't no one stepping in on that." Trigger said, his own suppressed anger lining his words as his brain took in what had happened.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2018, 05:48:41 PM »

<Flynn-SG4-Puddle Jumper>

Flynn found a spot on the puddle jumper to be out of the way.  She had only just stopped shaking from the scare of meeting the Wraith. She felt like she was in a horror movie and had no idea how to get out of it.

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2018, 06:02:19 PM »

The walk through the wrath ship was confusing to her senses, the predator within sensed it one way and her cybernetics another.

Though really what bothered her sense most, was not having her weapons, particularly her war fans. They were sacred to her, not because of the culture behind it but because it was all she had from her God Oma.

She kept silent, kept away to herself. Being in such company was still uncomfortable for her, especially without anything to hand to protect herself except her teeth and well she wasn't sure if she started she would stop. 

Fishing in her pockets, she found some chicken bones she stashed on her so she began to eat those, crunching through them like there candy sticks.

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2018, 09:15:53 PM »

Aria Israel, Lieutenant Commander

<Dreadnought Flight Deck>

When Aria arrived, it was a mess in the Flight Deck. It was technically the Hangar but Flight Deck. They needed to clean things up and straightened things out. Fortunately, the Ship's XO was on the job. The Lieutenant Commander walked straight for the damaged 302. With her hands on her hips, her lips were pursed as she shook her head. Slowly, she exhaled and turned sideways.

Several on deck technicians walked her way. Waving them forward, she motioned them to get working on the debris that needed to be cleared away. It'll be on her next review for Elle to check over. Things were working at a quick pace. Aria was there to make sure they were working on the clock.

Rodney was among the first to unboard the Jumper. He muttered starting to feel slightly annoyed by that scary Wraith Queen and disappointed with leaving Sheppard behind, "Who does she think she is? That Wraith what her name is. And why did we leave behind Sheppard? We are going after him, right? Not that I'm volunteering-wait, what am I saying?"

Of course he wants to rescue Sheppard. They've been through hell together and he had his back. Its only fair that he goes with the next group that gets Sheppard and that other guy back. He seemed so brave just staying behind with Sheppard. Rodney was never that good with names.

Distracted by the crunching noise coming from beside him, he turned to see Tama eating something. He murmured speaking to her, "Tama? Are you eating," he gulped to wet his throat, "chicken bones?" Silently he shuddered and suddenly got a craving for a chicken sandwich. Poor Rodney had no clue why he was craving for a chicken sandwich.

Of the group that returned from the ship, Ronon was in a foul mood. Silently, he fumed wondering why they left behind Sheppard. He wanted to be there to back him up. Why did he send him away. That Wraith was marked for death on Ronon's growing list of enemies.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2018, 09:26:53 PM »

Jon looked out the window. The Dreadnought was coming closer. He didn't remember if he was ever onboard her, but he may have. The El-tee was a bit dazed about the El Dari. They were so mesmerizing and so pretty. He tried his best to not stare at them unlike Valentine, but a few glances and he was swooning. The one called Kara looked strong and tough and he was afraid to talk to her. He never was good at talking to girls. She seemed pretty strong but it'd be weird if he approached her and started asking her for her number.

When Even announced that they were approaching, Jon shook his head and smiled at the in-flight entertainment comment. He always wanted to read a poem in front of a crowd. Not like he did one at one time, but there was some sort of talent show that he had to participate in his senior year. It was required so he read a poem. It brought some jeers and laughter from the crowd, but Jon didn't care. It was a good poem.

Breathing in suddenly, he exhaled a breath waiting to get out of the 401 soon. Suddenly he felt bored and feeling slightly agitated. He wanted to stretch the legs again and do something. When he was piloting, he was actually doing something. Sitting around waiting was like a death sentence for him. He wanted action and piloting the ship was more than enough action for him.

@MeredithMcKay @Shadowlord @Mim  @Bluebell722
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:35:53 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

VagabonD SerpenT

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!VagabonD SerpenT has great potential!
  • Forum Bouncer, so behave.
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2018, 01:16:52 PM »

Fred might have been surprised to see that Elena let her anger seep out at their captor, but they were trained in the very different cultures and programs before ending up together in the StarGate Command all those years ago. Russian elites were trained not to just handle the heat during the interrogation, but to attempt to seize control of any momentary advantage and turn the tables in their own favour. Civil conversations with the types like Rhaise had no such effect for sure, but any attempt at goading apparently was failing as well, tho if there would have been more time, Lena might have been able to provoke her into an outburst. Yet these are all speculations. What happened - happened.

So, all of the fuming stuffed back inside, Ovcharenko got together with the rest aboard the jumper, closer to Cate in case there'd be need to help in flight, huddled her knees and sat there, growling quietly under her breath, eye twitching, ignoring all the flat jokes and swearing heard in the air. Upon reaching the mother ship, the redhead was fast up on her feet like a spring, waiting for the others to fill out and quickly followed suit. However, no matter how hard she wanted to join the box kicking party, Elena waited for Cate to show up and nearly grabbed her XO by the hand, stomping toward the elevators. They both needed to have a chat with Elle. Stat.

Terra Locuta. Causa Finita.

Bickering with an admin is like fighting a dragon. You gave him a good kick, poked his eye with your sword and already are aiming to cut his throat open, when the dragon gets tired and finally breathes out.

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2018, 04:46:59 PM »

Evan took a deep breath, opened a channel.

<radio>

"Dreadnought, this is Griffon, requesting permission to dock. Over."

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:49:09 AM by Bluebell722 »

MeredithMcKay

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.MeredithMcKay Thumb turning green.
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2018, 06:06:22 PM »

Crunching another chicken bone with both rows of teeth, Tama offered the little bag to Rodney.

"Why? Would you like some? All the meat has been boiled off. It curbs my predatory instincts.
"

The youth smiled slightly as she took another bone from the bag as she exited the jumper with everyone else. She was only teasing about her predatory urges, she didn't need to eat bones.

"That wraith better give us our weapon back... my war fans not easily replaced. If she does not return Sheppard back or our weapons...I will be marking her as Prey. "

« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:29:05 AM by MeredithMcKay »

" Just because I was born for a purpose does not mean I have to resign myself to that fate."

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
Captain Harly Green
1st Lieutenant Charlotte Summers
Company Sergeant Major Gary Carter

<Hangerbay>
Finally now they were away from the wraith and didn't have to worry about pissing off anybody off by putting on his gear, he and the rest of his team carried their gear off the jumper to make room for the others. Fred started putting his kit back on, starting with his belt, letting the holster and leg mag pouches hang down against his legs before moving on to his plate carrier. checking he still had all of his equipment he stopped and took a moment to think about what he should do as he slung his rifle over his shoulder before holding it in the crook of his elbow. He wasn't exactly a close friend of Elle's so unlike Cate and Elena he doubted him being there would change much about her decision. Nor was he needed elsewhere, but he also didn't want to be in the mess hall with his team if Elle did decide to call on him. One thing he found funny, is all this talk from the others about killing this wraith was being ignored, he had a feeling if he suggested sneaking over a Nuke when they dropped the shields to return Sheppard and the Master Chief he would be treated like an idiot. Taking a moment he looked to his team before kicking his bag towards Gary for him to look after for a moment and then did the leg straps of his holster and leg rig up.
"Entertain yourselves guys, I'll be back." He said deciding that as it was his team taken first, he may as well report in. Shame the Wraith couldn't have grabbed one of the Colonels they wanted in the first place, save a lot of hassle for him, and the others. If they had Sheppard, or Elena from the get go, they could have just sent a message, instead of playing silly buggers, or maybe that was just part of the wraiths ego. Either way, it was a pain in the Arse as Fred quickly made his way to the Bridge, where he assumed Elle would be, slightly regretting putting his gear back on, but still it at least meant he didn't have to do anything when they were inevitably sent to do something else all of a sudden.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 08:47:21 PM by Bowsy 112 »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2018, 08:09:22 PM »

<Hive Bridge>

This time there was none of the feigned amusement on her face, it was simply deadly serious in all ways imaginable.  The Wraith commander was more than aware that this confrontation with the woman she knew to be Michael’s mate was to come sooner or later; how it was to be played out all depended on how much McFearson wanted him back. For even though Rhiase had used her good fortune in capturing him from another Wraith faction, she saw it more as a rescue in any case, she still used the situation to her own advantage. Not that it was something she was pleased with doing, merely it was something she saw at the time that had to be done.
 So far neither of the human males had said anything she hadn’t expected them to say, although she did find Hunter’s version of things mildly off center. That could be corrected later.
                                                                          ****************

<Dreadnought Bridge>
 About the time Jason got halfway through his speech, Elle’s face looked as if all the blood had drained away. Then she felt Carrie’s hand on her shoulder, her own hand then went immediately to grip the other. “They can wait.” Elle said hoarsely to her CMO. She then waited until the Ship’s Bosun finished speaking, composing herself for what she had to say. The most obvious question she wanted to ask was how in the hell did this half Wraith female know Mike’s whereabouts? Yet deep down in her heart she knew the answer. This Rhiase at some point had taken him, was she the one back on that planet? She doubted it, that just seemed so random at the time, though Elle had to know. She came straight out with it. “You took him didn’t you?” A scream was threatening to erupt from her throat, somehow though she managed to keep it down. Yet she wanted nothing more than to reach through the screen and strangle this woman, relieving Jason of that task.

Calmly Rhiase looked up to answer. “I did. I had my reasons as you will find out in time Captain, although the duration of his sojourn with my people was unplanned. It was for the best I can assure you.” There wasn’t any way Rhiase could predict the effect of probing Mike’s mind, that his memory was inadvertently wiped even came as a surprise to her.

Not exactly the answer Elle wanted to hear, not now, not ever. Still it gave her hope and the fact that now they could close this chapter was something of a relief. She would get her revenge soon enough, Elle wasn’t one to let things pass so easily. There was something in the other’s face, a tangible look that told Elle everything she wanted to know. “Putting it simply, you need our help with the Vanir in exchange for telling us where Mike is and I suppose releasing Colonel Sheppard and my Chief Bosun’s mate is that correct?” As calm as her words were, she was seething beneath that exterior.

Rhiase stood erect as she answered. “Yes, I knew I had no chance in convincing you and your people easily, please understand this for me was difficult, but the only avenue I had.” In her own mind there was no lie in that.

It was going to take time, time she knew they didn’t have. “These Vanir, when was their last strike?” If she was totally honest with herself, she didn't give a damn, all she could think of was Mike.

“Apart from what I assume was a gathering of their cloned forces here on that planet, just three days ago as you count. From the way they are operating, it appears to be at least one attack every six or seven days. “

Not much time, none at all in reality. “Will you release Colonel Sheppard and the Master Chief if I get the answer you require?”

“I will, you have my word and I will lead you to where Captain Jaworski is being safely taken care of as well.“ Rhiase had no further reason to extend that, she did after all give her promise on that.

Elle looked up directly at John and Jason. “Hold tight both of you. I’ll have an answer from Woolsey within thirty minutes. “ With that she turned to Casey.

{Major Casey Flannigan-USAF- TO} NPC

The request from the Griffin was timely, as Elle was going through what he could see as quite an emotional event, he gave clearance for the little ship to land. “Griffin this is Dreadnought, you are cleared to dock. Starboard landing by, five by five, you have the green.”

His eyes then met with Elle’s, having heard the conversation he was anticipating her next words. “Contact Atlantis right?”

Elle nodded slowly, the time taken would allow her to gather her wits with a convincing argument for Woolsey.

“Atlantis this is Dreadnought, do you copy” Casey figured with the time dilation it would take all of a few minutes.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 08:13:02 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2018, 08:22:06 PM »

*Sub Space Radio*

"Dreadnought, Atlantis copy"

{Major Casey Flannigan-USAF- TO} NPC

That was quicker than he expected. "Here you go skipper." He switched the channel over to Elle's comset.

Elle cleared her throat out of necessity. "Atlantis, Captain McFearson. Put Richard on asap please, we have an emergency that needs his immediate approval." There was little else she could say.

"Wait one please Captain, patching you through now. "

Now the wait.
Far Dareis Mai

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2018, 08:40:30 PM »

{Cate SG4}

Moving through the Jumper Cate's hearing was awash with the commentary from just about everyone, she had to mentally switch off to keep focus and that focus now was to get Mike back, nothing else mattered to her right now. The Vanir and this Wraith women could go to hell as far as she was concerned, they didn't come out all this way just to engage in yet another 'save the galaxy' war. At least that was her concept of it all for the moment. Whether things went her way was another thing, she had given up long ago trying to influence events around her, that was no longer necessary as events seemingly happened anyway. "You'll get your chance Hanley." She said to Michelle as she passed her by. "We all will."

Out in the hangar, Cate felt relieved they were back and in one piece and without a shot being fired which was disappointing to say the least. But since Lena chose to go all silent, it fell to MacGregor to set some order. "Will, Flynn, you're with us." Her hand gestured to both herself and Lena as she was dragged away. "The rest of you, get your gear stowed close by, I have a feeling we're not going to be sitting on our collective rear ends for long." Then she and Lena disappeared into the elevator.

<<To Bridge>>
Far Dareis Mai

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2018, 10:57:09 PM »

"Roger that, Dreadnought. Docking starboard." Evan guided the Griffon into the hangar bay, set it down as neatly and smoothly as possible. He cleared his throat, addressed the rest of the passengers. "Welcome to the Dreadnought,
 ladies and gentleman. The local time is time to get our asses moving, and the weather is -
 frantic, with a side of urgency. Please be careful when opening the overhead bins and contents may have shifted in mid-flight."

He shut down the engines and made sure everything was powered down, opened the exit hatch, and then unbuckled, rose up. He gestured for Maxwell and his teammates and passengers to precede him.

To his teammates he said, "Report to the bridge."

<<to Bridge>>

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #284 on: March 19, 2018, 01:11:11 AM »

Jason stepped back to stand next to Sheppard while Rhiase took over the conversation.

"She's p*ssed, isn't she?" Sheppard asked just enough for Jason to hear.

"Yup." Jason replied, not taking his eyes off of Cellar Witch.

"And she wants to kill Rhiase, doesn't she?" Sheppard asked, more for his own sake.

"Yuuup." Jason's answer was a bit more drug out for emphasis, "But, she'll keep her end of the deal up. Self-respect and all that. Me, it's more that there are too many lives at stake or I'd have already tried it."

"...you know she broke a couple of my teeth." Sheppard said. Jason shrugged.

"Huh. Well, you're not supposed to get beat down in a fight, sir. Just in case you forgot." Jason replied. Sheppard just shot the Master Chief a glare.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

lethal-pageant