Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello. It's me.  (Read 312 times)

Laeril

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Laeril A new starter.
  • Let's plant an apple tree in the desert...
Hello. It's me.
« on: August 16, 2017, 05:53:04 PM »

Adele lyrics for a subject? In this forum? It's more likely than you think. At least with me around now.

Anyways, I'm Laeril. Lifetime Star Trek and Star Wars fan, long time Tolkien fan, and all around lover of a good speculative fiction yarn. Also highly likely that I am a high functioning Aspie, so do let me know if I make a social faux pas on accident.

Can't wait to get to know you guys!
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." - Douglas Adams

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Hello. It's me.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »

Fair greetings to you Laeril, welcome aboard our good ship. I'll be lost with that theme though (Adele).  :)

Well you've certainly come to the right place, if you're looking to RP any of our games you'll find that we've moved the Star Trek board to its own site now and we shall be doing the same with Star Wars. Currently our Tolkien based stories are on a long hiatus as we lost quite a few players there with our last Host reshuffle; it is still in our dreamworks to re-launch some time. I think I have seen you on RPG-D, in that you will know my Daughter Mel is also an Aspie.

Glad to have you here.  :)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 10:36:51 PM »

Welcome aboard! But yeah, I'm not anyone who's going to get any Adele references, which isn't to say it's wrong, just not my cup of tea.

I'm currently the one crazy enough to agree to run Star Wars, and yeah we're looking to move it to it's own site and that may come with a slight reshuffle. Mostly because I'm re-evaluating how I set things up and how it's actually working, but the upside is that it may come with some new angles out of it. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM or toss up a message on the OOC thread.

Past that, hello and welcome!

:wr

Robert Laurel

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Robert Laurel is looked down upon.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 11:01:42 PM »

Welcome!

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 03:29:55 AM »

Welcome Laeril  :D

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 08:06:41 AM »

Welcome aboard.  Adele has a killer voice.  Don't know a lot of her songs, but cool introduction.  Hope you have fun here!  :yes: :D

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.Troy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 08:37:46 AM »

Welcome aboard.

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Altzek is working their way up.Altzek is working their way up.Altzek is working their way up.
  • No
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 08:42:55 AM »

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy it here.

lethal-pageant