Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Game of Thrones Questions  (Read 426 times)

elflord

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • elflord A new starter.
Game of Thrones Questions
« on: October 28, 2016, 07:21:06 AM »

I expect the answers to be different from book compared to the TV show so lets keep them separate like two different dimensions, these are book questions.

(1) when the first men got to Westeros the Children of the forest were using dragon glass weapons so were they fighting the Sidhe up north at the time they were fighting the first men?

(2) Since the Targaryens had Dragons why didn't they ever go north of the Wall to destroy the Sidhe, or were they terrified of the Sidhe ice magic or do the Sidhe have there own dragon like creatures we have not seen yet that can defeat dragons?

(3)Why have House Reed not got more involved yet what are they waiting for?

humonjello

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • humonjello Thumb turning green.humonjello Thumb turning green.
  • The best kind of jello
Re: Game of Thrones Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »

I haven't read any of the books, but I can still give completely inaccurate guesses:

(1) Obsidian is a good material for arrow heads and for embedding into a wooden club to give it an edge. So it might have been that the Children have always been using obsidian weapons since prehistoric times, like the Aztecs, if they didn't know how to make steel.

(2) Probably thought it was too cold up there, and not worth conquering; and the people too savage and violent to be worth trying to incorporate into their empire, as it was with the Scots resisting Roman expansion.

(3) They probably lost all their best fighting men in Robb Stark's war.