Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267

Author Topic: Role Play OOC  (Read 103696 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Role Play OOC
« Reply #3960 on: October 11, 2018, 04:58:21 PM »

Sounds like a good way to just have to keep prisoners who now know about Advanced technology. Is there not a way they could just take them out in a stealthy manner? I know the SAS and SBS (And I believe Delta Force and the USN SEAL's) train in those sorts of tactics.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #3961 on: October 11, 2018, 05:42:56 PM »

Time is the issue here. Targeting a number of individuals at night using NVG's along with trying to take out at range with a standard assault rifle with a suppressor attached is extremely difficult. In beaming those away, you don't expose them to your technology at all. Send them to a darkened cell on the ship then knock them out with a sleeping gas. Or alternatively resend them to another location some distance away. No one will believe a taken by aliens story from them.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #3962 on: October 11, 2018, 06:18:42 PM »

I guess, I suppose it depends on how many people you are beaming out.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #3963 on: October 31, 2018, 04:25:15 PM »

Tagging @Cipherhornet18 on this one.

With SG-9's mission how are we going to cover any dead Jaffa we leave behind? I know we have to get rid of any alien evidence, so do you have a plan in mind to cover that? Objects tagged in the warehouse I assume once the building is destroyed we can beam out via the Apollo.

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.NG has an aura about them.
« Reply #3964 on: November 02, 2018, 03:55:39 AM »

Zat 'em three times!  :fp :lol

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #3965 on: November 02, 2018, 03:24:55 PM »

The bodies aren't a huge deal, they can be dealt with later. It's more just not having alien tech around when the Green Berets arrive.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 251
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3966 on: November 02, 2018, 04:08:35 PM »

a small problem I guess. If we're bugging out quickly without looking back, there are going to be some dead (Jaffa) who are using either Staff weapons or Zats. Our team isn't carrying anything but our normal weapons so no, we can't Zat anything. Then we have the issue of the gunships leveling the place; that is supposed to happen just after we leave...so a dilemma we have no?
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #3967 on: November 02, 2018, 04:14:51 PM »

This is being made more complicated than it should be. And the Jaffa shouldn't have their usual weapons, they should be using Earth ones. If not, then that's not my problem to solve.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3968 on: November 02, 2018, 04:32:55 PM »

We registered two instances of staff blasts, so hopefully there maybe only one of them. We can use our detectors once we're outside to find them if we're quick.
Far Dareis Mai

SGDelta

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SGDelta A new starter.
« Reply #3969 on: November 02, 2018, 08:07:55 PM »

...that's not my problem to solve.

Lovely.

I would imagine the compound will be stripped bare and torched to the ground long before the local police arrive. Ba'al has as much to lose as the SGC if the truth about our interstellar adventurers comes out.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3970 on: November 02, 2018, 08:23:27 PM »

"We'll fix it in post!"  :lol :mwahaha
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #3971 on: November 06, 2018, 09:05:13 PM »

Zat 'em three times!  :fp :lol

As a Stargate fan, I still seriously don't get that. Why do we have to zat them three times to disintegrate the bodies? That seems so...impractical. I mean, like if you zat someone two times, how long do you have to wait till its okay to zat them again? Like thirty minutes? I like the stun and fire settings on a simple phaser weapon for Star Trek. Like, if you set the settings way too high when you fire the weapon, it disintegrates the person you're shooting. Alive or dead. Or even an object.

Going  :OT here, sorry but I gotta say this one thing. Phasers makes more sense then a Zat weapon. Honestly...  :look

*Ahem* got a bit triggered there, sorry...  :mwahaha

Back on topic, shouldnt we have one of those Asguard "Transponders"? Tag them on Jaffa we need to get rid of, and it beams them away. Easy...and simple enough.

*EDIT* and yes, that's my spelling of an Asgard apparetly. Shush  :fp  :P
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 09:08:38 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3972 on: November 06, 2018, 09:14:03 PM »

we will be in a mad rush and all of us (both teams) should be carrying tags, so yes, we tag the Jaffa and ANY Jaffa weapon we see. But we don't expect to see many at all, maybe one or two staff weapons at most. And I will add a note here, there are not that many Jaffa in situ, 7-8 at most, merely to intimidate the mercs Ba'al is using. So please don't go overboard spotting Jaffa.

@sorra @Bluebell722 @Ellen_Ripley @SGDelta @DanielRyder
Far Dareis Mai

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #3973 on: November 06, 2018, 09:21:25 PM »

Roger  :camS  :yes:

*EDIT* so, Ive modifed a previous post, the one where Taer throws a grenade in that Columbia thread. It looks better, I think. Just wanted to let you all know if you want to check it out. I strive to try to make good posts, even on my off days...  :look

:camS
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 09:54:05 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #3974 on: November 07, 2018, 05:02:13 PM »

spotted one Jaffa per Mel's suggestion  :yes:
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267