Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: SGC-Mess Hall  (Read 242 times)

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
SGC-Mess Hall
« on: April 25, 2018, 06:36:34 PM »

A Mess hall, or Cafeteria, is an area where people can gather to eat or spend their free time. There are two large mess halls and the main kitchen located on Level 22 of Stargate Command as well as several other smaller mess hall throughout the base.

Each one has a large buffet line with several main dishes, like salisbury steak, lemon chicken and roast beef, breakfast items such as hash browns, and an assortment of desserts, including pie and jello. The mess is also frequently used for personal gatherings for SG team members who are waiting to embark on a mission or who are on downtime, awaiting their next orders.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
Re: SGC-Mess Hall
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:05:02 PM »

Not surprisingly, considering the late hour, the Mess Hall was all but deserted when Troy walked in. One of the Services Airmen greeted him as he entered.

"Evening sir. Can I help you with something?"

William set his laptop down on a nearby table as he responded.
"At the moment, all I require is some coffee and a blueberry muffin..."

He trailed off as his phone buzzed with an incoming text.
Timetable has been accelerated, prepare for transport.

Understood. Standby

It was nice of the Odyssey to give him a warning instead of simply beaming him up to the ship.

"Actually Airman. Make that to go."

Once he received his requested food items, William picked his computer back up and headed for the hallway.

Ready for Transport

In a flash of white light, he found himself standing on the deck of the USS Odyssey.

<Troy to Odyessey>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: SGC-Mess Hall
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 05:01:48 PM »

<<All going back in time, assemble on the Odyssey tagged <Odyssey Briefing Room>. It will be thirteen hours after the present time >>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

lethal-pageant