Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: SGC- Briefing Room  (Read 1152 times)

NG

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!NG has great potential!
Re: SGC- Briefing Room
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2018, 03:58:54 PM »

“Grandpa wasn’t a soldier, he was a civilian.” Mike replied to Jon, “He worked for the local police force, meaning that even though he didn’t have any nazi sympathies, he still had to cooperate with the occupying forces. Which led him, grandma and their newborn baby to take their chances and leave when the Russians made progress on the eastern front.”

Sighing heavily, Mike looked over at Reynolds, “Polish, German or...or Latin, just opening our mouths and asking for directions will get 99% of us in trouble. Unless we get ourselves a universal translator like the ones they have in StarTrek!?”
That last part was added with a tone of sarcasm, before shaking his head and made some final notes for his impromptu medical files, before moving on to have a closer look at the man he was supposed to impersonate.
36 years of age, ‘Close enough,’ not married ‘Tough luck’ originating from one of the smaller southern cities, ‘Not likely to run in to anyone of his family then as long as we stay towards the western side of Europe.’
Mike continued skimming through the file that turned out to be more extensive then he’d thought when opening it. ‘Oh sh!t!’ The last line of the file made him feel like someone had poured a bucket of icy water over him.
“Umm, guys?” Mike looked up at the others, “I think I might know why Mlynarski disappeared… He’s jewish.”

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2018, 12:23:21 PM »

Daniel was still in the room. He was listening to the conversation but was focused on his tablet. Looking through some guy named Ian Jackson, he wondered if he was related to him. Sifting through the info, he responded softly "He doesn't appear a relative to my family. Still looking to see where he may have gone. Maybe he was supposed to be in Neutral Sweden, but got sidetracked somehow. He could say more. Usually. Today wasn't his day.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »

<<All going back in time, assemble on the Odyssey tagged <Odyssey Briefing Room>. It will be thirteen hours after the present time >>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

lethal-pageant