Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: P3X-619 : Bubastis  (Read 220 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
P3X-619 : Bubastis
« on: March 30, 2018, 04:54:20 PM »

Bubastis

Planet: Bubastis (P3X-619)
Race: Human, JaffĂ , Goa'uld
Technological Period: Very primitive  Age (Human),  Advanced  Age  (Goa'uld)
Earth interest: Goa'uld  Outpost
Under  controll  of: Bastet
Domain: Bastet
Galaxy : Milky Way

Bubastis, designated P3X-619 by Tau'ri, is a planet in the Milky Way galaxy ruled by Goa'uld System Lord Bastet and was the launching point for many of its attacks. It was said that the old Sobek head of the Solar System had been placed on a nail outside a bastard temple, but in reality it was only the head of one of its former guests. Bubastis is a planet warmer than the Earth and has a slightly denser atmosphere. Small earthquakes are recorded every hundred days, moreover the surface of the planet is largely covered with grasslands and forests. The planet does not boast a significant amount of naquadah. which is one of the reasons for being chosen as the throne of the System Lord Bastet. Without significant natural resources to loot, the planet is of little use to any enemy, including the new System Lords. a significant feature is the presence of an extensive and primitive sprawling metropolis. This is also due to the living conditions of the same population, which, unlike other peoples subjugated to the goa'uld, enjoys much better conditions. the devotion to goa'uld Bastet is almost total in the population.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 02:13:36 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: P3X-619 : Bubastis
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 10:41:57 AM »

Bubastis  planet ...3 days after the defeat

The defeat was burning, never Bastet after his alleged death, had received such a serious outrage. but on that day, his power had not only been dissolved for the second time, but was questioned in the eyes of his last jaffas. The latter had followed her from the day she returned from the underworld, until the moment when the shame had forced her. He did not understand how his defeat had been possible; she had positioned her fleet in such a way as to mislead that miserable goa'uld who posed as a great emperor of his race. Numerical superiority both as a number of actual jaffas and as a fleet. Yet Khnum had won not only the battle on the surface of the planet, but had forced the fleet, its claws to surrender. This was not tolerable. But what had most impact, the final disregard, the goodness of Khnum himself towards the possibility of abandoning the planet taking away what she asked for. this affront should have paid him with blood. but he could do nothing at that moment, the fleet was waiting in orbit. On the surface of Bubastis Minor had collected all his warriors, the symbionts and the naquadah available. All stowed in only three ha'taks, all that remained of his original fleet, something that had been saved by Miw, one of his most loyal lieutenants, perhaps the only one. but even Miw was dead, he could not help it. the skill of Commander Achaman, an ash'rak in the service of Khnum and First Prime Faris, had decreed his defeat. A dignified surrender had been granted to him, but for her it was always a defeat such that only the blood would wash the shame. From the large terrace, Bastet observed the primitive city of Bubastis, the same name as the planet in which it had placed its capital. Primitive yet faithful. the population had not abandoned their cult, but what was now missing, they were jaffas ready to die for her as well as resources left. Bubastis did not possess nearly naquadah and this had allowed Bastet relative safety from the other System Lords in the past. Now he had to find a way to procure both building material for his fleet, as well as new recruits and a queen goa'uld. Moreover, the little that remained of his armies had no queen mother among them in the maturation. The warm air that came from the forest was not new to him, for thousands of years he had felt that warm wind, synonymous with the rainy season. But he did not have to worry, the river and its course had been previously reinforced and would have had no potential risks even in case of flooding. The same population of the rest had once again welcomed her as their Goddess, and this could not but be a promising start in that situation so devastated in which it was her own race after the fall of the empire goa'uld. The only thing that distracted her at that moment was the sound of footsteps, which made her turn. His First Prime, a bald-headed warrior with the exception of a braid descending on his back, was behind him. The serious face.

"My Queen ... we inspected the river banks and we encountered stability problems, we brought the architects and they are waiting for you in the throne room to have your direct order and start the necessary repairs in case of flood!" concluded the First Prime remaining with the head bowed.Bastet stood for a moment in silence before replying almost annoyed that even this annoyance had presented itself before his eyes and on his return. After all, the population would not have moved on their own if it was not for her to order it.

"Very well Relana, I'll be right there!" he replied, making his eyes sparkle as the scene moves out of the great palace, where he shows us the great sprawling metropolis that winds around the great imperial palace.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »

Bubastis  planet,  Throne  room

He had only one ha'tak, a second one could not even think of building it. The slave labor had rebelled and the mines were empty or worse, a den of assassins ready to kill anyone who approached them. but Bastet knew very well that the future of his kingdom and of his life itself depended precisely on those mines that had to come back as soon as possible. No matter how and when, but it had to happen as soon as possible, he could not wait much longer. With each passing day, the rebel forces became more powerful and soon they would march to lay it down and surely kill her with all her most trusted advisors and servants. Even the few Bast Guards remained, they would soon be overwhelmed by those rebels armed with picks, clubs and some Ma'tok auction, previously stolen. He knew he had to move as soon as possible, any delay could affect the final outcome and his life itself. Relana had a plan to eliminate the entire class of leaders of the uprising. Eliminated them, the rest would have been crushed much more easily, or so it must have been since the beginning of the battle plan. But many were the unknowns, not least the infiltration of tok'ra agents right on the planet. Bastet did not know who they were, but he knew there were at least two of them documented and this would guarantee safe failure on every mission. Sitting on the stone throne, Bastet awaited the arrival of Relana when Serqet's known face appeared together with First Prime. Her hair, gathered in a long braid, her face painted blue blue, the eyes of an unnatural yellow and not last her dress, so tight and tight that it almost seemed to burst on the body of the goa'uld. In his right hand Serqet carried as usual his sickle-shaped weapon, a weapon he had often used in his long life. Bastet was surprised and at the same time, struck by the presence of an ash'rak believed long dead.

"My lord Bastet, the mission to eliminate the leaders of the revolt will begin at the expected time, but we need the services of Lady Serqet and her personal amazons, a group of ash'rak she instructed after leaving the goa'uld Aset , guilty of breaking the rules and conspiring against Ra! " Relana completed by taking some steps back. Serqet did not kneel, nodding simply with his head, the same thing Bastet did to his guest. The feeling between the two was not of hostility, but each of the two did not consider the other superior of rank, and for this neither of them had taken that step back.

"Lady Serqet appreciate your coming in my presence and even more appreciate if you want to help me in this mission, I do not have much to offer you in return, the situation is so complicated that I have little available to me, however if you have as my First Prime Relana, a body of perfectly trained warriors, you are welcome if you take action to eliminate this rebellion! " concluded Bastet, making his eyes sparkle, watching his guest before her.

"Lady Bastet in the past we were enemies, rivals and we fought not deny that I find it hard to stand before you without feeling a sense of repugnance, but it is necessary to collaborate for the good suyperiore, we must join forces as Khnum did with his favorite ash'rak ... "

"... I know Achaman well, I created him and trained him, I know how he acts and I know where his weaknesses are, but at this moment the one that most interests me is your safety and the order to re-establish on this planet ... in a few days we have lost so much, we have lost everything and we will struggle to get it back, but for now you can count on my services! " concluded Serqet trying to mitigate his tone towards Bastet herself. the latter remained silent for a moment before replying in turn.

"Very well ... I imagine that Relana has informed you of the situation, has shown you the plans for the attack at the mine, rebel stronghold, it is essential that everything is resolved quickly with less losses in absolute lives jaffĂ  and goa 'uld, if necessary, eliminate all the rebellious slaves as a warning to the rebellion! " he completed in turn.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 04:04:16 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 02:58:29 PM »

Planet  Bubastis

The plans to quell the rebellion inside the mine had been clear, but Serqet would never have wanted prisoners. The leader of the rebellion had to be publicly executed together with all the rebels and the families of the latter. Only by crushing the population of Bubastis would they still have the chance to maintain full control of the individual planet. But the absence of Bastet had played a very negative role in that situation. The rebellion had branched out, extended beyond what had been spelled out by the research done by the decayed goa'uld espionage system. Serqet had immediately realized that the rebellion would have spread in any case even with the death of its leaders. A more drastic and lethal solution had to be found. But Bastet did not want to know, the attack on the mine the capture of the leaders of the rebellion, were the objectives of the final mission of Serqet. In the silent armory of the pyramid palace of Bubastis, Serqet once more watched the mapping of the mine galleries on the viewer, the way to close them and make it impossible for the rebels to escape from that labyrinth of tunnels. His attention was lessened when Relana and two Bast Guards entered the room, waiting for the ash'rak to speak to him.

"Any First First Relana Problem? ... I'm reselling the plans for the attack, I want as few victims as possible among our ranks, since the tunnels could be subject to collapses, better to recheck the various routes in order to eliminate threats quickly ! " he completed Serqet without turning to the First Prime and the Bast Guards.

"As you wish Lady Serqet, we await your arrival!" Relana replied, nodding her head before leaving the room in the company of the other two Bast Guards, leaving Serqet alone again.

lethal-pageant