Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: P2X-551 : Setange  (Read 433 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
P2X-551 : Setange
« on: April 08, 2018, 04:31:41 AM »

Setange

Planet: Setange (P2X-551)
Race: Human, Jaffà, Goa'uld
Technological Period: Very primitive  Age (Human),  Advanced  Age  (Goa'uld)
Earth interest: Goa'uld  Outpost
Under  controll  of: Ausar
Domain: Khnum
Galaxy : Milky Way

Planet of the Milky Way still under the control of the goa'uld, Setange is a planet known to the Tau'rì, that although they have never visited it, they have been able to trace its address for a future exploration. the surface of the planet is largely covered by exterminated deserts, although there are no oases and green areas in which most of the population of the planet is concentrated. There are numerous rivers that run underground through the planet. Setange has no polar ice caps and the climate is almost the same all year round. the scarce vegetation and a carnivorous fauna, make this planet, a hunting territory and ideal training for the jaffà. The planet has some important Naquadah deposits, although not on the planet Abydos. reconquered a decade ago by System Lord Khnum, and the latter given under management to a minor goa'uld called Ausar.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: P2X-551 : Setange
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 04:28:43 PM »

From qaab  and  Zebib...

Setange planet, high orbit                                                        1/2

The scene opens inside a ha'tak ship, positioned in the equatorial orbit of a planet partly covered by dense vegetation and rich in water, only a few desert areas, constantly surrounded by extensive forests, dot the surface. A dozen Death gliders are circling in the orbit of the planet and we are shown a fleet consisting of a second ha'tak and several Al'kesh. The scene enters the main ha'tak and shows us the great pel'tak of the ship. The control console of the entire spaceship, several jaffas present bearing a symbol similar to a pillar Djed on the forehead while sitting on the throne post angled to the same hall and adorned with fabrics and depicting two lions, there is sat the goa'uld. The dark color of his complexion contrasts with the golden color of his clothes and his typically Egyptian crown. The atmosphere looks like that of a pharaoh of ancient Egypt. Next to him two servants, the head bowed and waiting to serve the pharaoh goa'uld. An almost bored atmosphere envelops the pel'tak of the ship, when a signal arrives on the ship's visor.

"My lord ... a request for contact from Lord Khnum!" The jaffà exclaimed turning to the goa'uld. The latter made a simple gesture, rising immediately afterwards and taking himself to the visor of the ship. Khnum appeared with his head covered by his pharaonic mask, next to him two Horus Guards and this indicated that it was not the classic contact as previously had. Ausar has always been loyal to the Lord of Khenem, to whom he owed his return to the planet Setange as his sovereign and vassal, now he was obviously worried about a very early contact on the roadmap.

"My Lord Khnum, I was not waiting for your call, what can I do for you?" He asked almost with fear in his voice. After all, it was only two years since he had returned thanks to the two ha'taks given to him by the lord of the planet Khenem, together with an army of a thousand of jaffa and the precious queen goa'uld. Very important gifts that allowed him to regain control of the surface again. Since then he had patiently worked to get back the trust of the population, still hostile to his return. No matter how much work he had done to ingratiate the peoples, a feeling of fear and hatred was still firmly rooted in the population of the entire planet.

"Lord Ausar lord of the planet Setange, I am aware of the difficulties you are encountering to restore full control of the entire population, I have not contacted you to request your military support, after all with only ha'tak you would not have much to offer what I ask of you is something else ... I am aware that you have had contacts with goa'uld Afa and the rest of the coalition that is hostile to us and that you have allowed some of them to come and find refuge on the planet that you administer in name My ... I want these goa'uld prisoners within the next hour, after which I will send if the delivery will not take place, my First Prime Faris to capture them and I do not think my First Prime wants to waste time! "He completed the System Lord showing all his authority . Ausar immediately understood that Khnum definitely wanted to eliminate any threat and that he had probably discovered his own connivance with Afa and the conspirators.

continued ...

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:20:53 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 04:31:27 PM »

Continuation ...                                                                         2/2

"As you order my lord ... send Faris and his ha'tak to take over the prisoners!" Ausar replied, bowing his head as the video channel closed, leaving the sovereign Setange extremely worried about what he was supposed to do. He too wanted the power, he wanted a seat at the table of the great and for this he had made an alliance with the conspirators, offering them asylum and a base for their operations. After all, there were not only seven goa'uld who had conspired. Many more than only seven, but now Khnum would have attacked and destroyed him and before that perspective, not only had no choice, but a refusal would have been a certain death sentence. Returning to sit on his golden throne he remained silent for a minute.

"A sign of contact with the second ha'tak!" He ordered as the scene shows us the second ha'tak and its interior. The pel'tak of the ship simpler than that of the ship of the goa'uld unlike the main ship, had almost no jaffà. We recognize the First Prime for the golden tattoo representing a stylized Djed on the warrior's forehead. On the viewer we see Ausar appear as we had left a few moments before.

"Wesir must capture all members of the alliance within an hour, Lord Khnum is sending one of his ha'taks to take over the conspirators, you are authorized to use force, the sarcophagus will do the rest in case they are wounded in the conflict fire ... their capture is essential or with them you will be executed too! "He completed the goa'uld making his eyes sparkle, closing the video channel, and leaving the jaffa in silence and worried about the suicide mission in which he was now . He knew well that Ausar would still have eliminated him as soon as the mission had come to an end.

"Jaffà arii'i Kree!" He ordered while three other warriors entered the pel'tak and stood behind him waiting to receive the new orders. Wesir was in visible difficulty.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 03:51:32 PM »

Setange planet                                                                                     1/2

Wesir had assembled in less than ten minutes an entire team of jaffas, particularly skilled in ambushing and taking prisoners. Besides, he did not want to risk failing that mission. Not only would he be executed, but Ausar would have suffered the same fate. Khnum, however skilful as a politician, did not tolerate the losses and less than ever the mistakes made by the jaffas. Every setback was liable to a decimation and nobody wanted to even consider it. The group of jaffas was in the conveyor ring waiting for Wesir's arrival, the latter appeared a few moments later.

"Jaffa the order is to capture the last members of the alliance that conspired against Khnum and the other Gods, we have only one hour at our disposal, after which we would all be dead in any case, the failure for our mission is not conceived. .. I do not hide that probably some of us will be involved in fights to the death and that we would probably die in completing the mission, but we have sworn to serve the goa'uld again ... and this oath must be honored until the last act! "Concluded the First Prime looking in the eyes of those present. Nobody replied aware of their mission and their importance.

"Very well ... let's go!" He finally exclaimed, positioning himself at the center of the platform and activating the conveyor ring through the device in the armband of his armor. Five rings descended and in a moment the seven jaffas were found inside the underground base used by the rebel alliance. None of the goa'uld rebels were present and the group of jaffà managed to leave the room without problems without anyone noticing at least in appearance. The jaffas proceeded cautiously, covering the rear with potential attacks on their shoulders to the great hall where five golden thrones dominated. The symbols of the respective goa'uld were engraved on the base of each throne. Also that of Ausar among them.

continued ...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 03:57:29 PM »

continuation ...                                                                                2/2

"Absolute caution, those we must capture, are those who are able to act in absolute invisibility despite the lack of devices able to give them a tangible invisibility!" Exclaimed Wesir with a rather low tone of voice before suddenly a shot zat's did not hit one of the jaffà from nothing. A second hit and a third failed while the stunned jaffo barely realized what was happening. A barrage of zat's shots headed for the jaffas, but none of the shots managed to hit. Then a violent shock wave threw two of the jaffas away, crashing them against the back wall on the right, almost on the corner. The death was immediate due to the breaking of the neck bone. But even among the goa'uld there were some victims. Mostly what seemed like goa'uld soldiers. In some ways, the tok'ra seemed like these goa'uld, not only in fighting, but also in dress.

"Jaffà arriii kre'ee!" Wesir shouted before throwing himself against the goa'uld, not before he had snatched the kara'kesh from his left hand. The fight was furious and the jaffa was repeatedly stabbed to the ventral sac by falling back to the ground in a pool of blood. Of the seven jaffas sent, there were only four left and all goa'uld only two. The zat's had destroyed the bodies of many of the dead on the ground. One of the jaffas not belonging to the armies of Ausar, with a skilled move managed to avoid a series of slashes and took the goa'uld behind him, breaking his arm. The second goa'uld shot him into a zat's volley, but the goa'uld from the broken arm shielded him from getting the shock on him. Only a feeling of electricity ran through his armor and dumped to the ground. The fight was over, of the seven, only two remained. Extracting a communication device, he waited a moment. The image of Ausar appeared on the surface.

"Lord Ausar your First Prime was killed in capturing the prisoners, the original team sent, we were only two, the rebel goa'uld only two remained, the rest preferred to die and destroy their bodies!" Concluded the jaffa awaiting a reply from Ausar. The latter knew well of the throne and its implication, but he knew well that they would never speak the survivors, the fear of certain death, was the best deterrent.

"Bring me the goa'uld left, Lord Khnum will come within an hour!" Concluded the goa'uld in turn by making his eyes sparkle and then close the video contact.

Ausar ha'tak, pel'tak

We see the Goa'uld Ausar still sitting on the throne at the corner of the hall when a hyperspace window opens and a lonely ha'tak emerges from it. A sound signal resounds throughout the pel'tak of the ship. On the viewer appears the image of Faris, whose serious expression arouses fear in Ausar himself.

"My prisoners, Lord Ausar?" Exclaimed the First Prime with evident contempt.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 10:46:53 AM »

Ausar ha'tak, pel'tak

We see the Goa'uld Ausar still sitting on the throne at the corner of the hall when a hyperspace window opens and a lonely ha'tak emerges from it. A sound signal resounds throughout the pel'tak of the ship. On the viewer appears the image of Faris, whose serious expression arouses fear in Ausar himself.

"My prisoners, Lord Ausar?" Exclaimed the First Prime with evident contempt, looking at the younger goa'uld before him. Of Ausar, Faris had never trusted, not even when the goa'uld empire was still powerful in the last few years during the war against Anubis. After all, the attitudes of Ausar had always been very ambiguous and certainly he had never done anything to gain the trust of First Prime. For him, the jaffas were nothing more than cannon canes, an instrument to achieve a final purpose. But this very purpose had failed with the fall of the empire.

"First Prime Faris, I could capture alive only two goa'uld rebels, the remaining were killed in the action occurred less than half an hour ago on the surface of the planet had to have found refuge, in the blitz are also dead most of the jaffa sent for their capture ... "

"... anyway right now the goa'uld are in their respective cells waiting to be transferred aboard your ship!" He finally finished making his eyes sparkle. But to freeze his enthusiasm, Faris set himself up. The jaffa froze Ausar's enthusiasm clearly with his reply.

"Lower the shields and get ready to receive me, we would be on your ship for interrogation, we will not use the conveyor rings, but the asgard ray, in this way we will arrive directly in the interrogation room without losing any precious time, you will work to guaranteed the necessary security measures in the lord room Ausar! "concluded Faris closing the video channel, leaving the goa'uld worried.

Something in the tone and in the words of Faris had aroused his concern. From the closing of the video channel two minutes passed in which the goa'uld remained completely silent, aware that his moves would still be analyzed by that First Prime so capable and attentive.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 03:24:48 PM »

Ausar ha'tak, the interrogation hall, and other parts of the ha'tak, Setange orbit

We see that in the great hall there are not only the two prisoners, tied to a support in a clear way, but also a dozen of jaffà. Ausar is silently surrounded by his jaffas. His hands came in front of his face, the latter reflecting the obvious concern of the goa'uld for what was to be consumed in that hall. A hiss and a very clear light indicated the arrival of the team led by Faris himself. A dozen jaffas appeared, helmet on his head.

"Lord Ausar ... my gentleman congratulates you for the speed of your intervention, you have captured the wanted ones though with many losses, but in any case he had beheaded part of the organization of rebels goa'uld who still oppose the dream of our Lord Khnum ... for this you will be rewarded, but now what I see you have made the two traitors unarmed, very well! "concluded Faris turning away from Ausar and observing the two goa'uld semi fainted.

"Lord Lep'tis lord of Cyrene, and to what I see the famous Lord Van'kesh, the vile lord of the planet Paludes, the last members still alive of this absurd alliance created to subdue not only Khnum, but the entire fourth dynasty, a thought really crazy, but then who should we start? "he asked finally bringing before the two prisoners. The two goa'uld had meanwhile regained their senses and watched the First Prime with evident disgust. Faris looked at them almost amused before taking himself directly to the goa'uld called Van'kesh.

"We will begin with a traitorous tea, before your end arrives, I will make you suffer and your host may reject you, your suffering is what Khnum desires, will not offer your head to his trusted ally Achaman, he will do it with the your companion, for you the oblivion will be your prison! "he concluded, taking himself slightly away from the prisoner.

"Not always the prisoners are what they seem!" The goa'uld said in a whisper in question suddenly freeing himself from the chains together with his partner. At the same time, the jaffas in the wake of Faris were overthrown by those of Ausar and Faris himself found himself flung against the wall, from the device of Ausar.

"Kre'ee nok li te!" Exclaimed Ausar while the remaining jaffas following Faris were killed en masse. First Prime was unconscious when Lep'tis rushed to kill him, immediately stopped by Van'kesh.

"Lord Khnum cares a lot for his First Prime, he has a very special relationship with him, let's take him prisoner and treat a safe conduct, Lord Khnum will soon see his beloved son Harsiesis in our hands!" The goa'uld exclaimed, advancing a few steps towards the fainted jaffa, the only survivor of that team.

"But before night comes, we have to send a very strong message to Lord Khnum, we will conquer the ship he has sent and not only, we will take away every one of the jaffas on the vessel so that Khnum understands that he will never be able to fold this alliance! "he finally concluded, making his eyes sparkle.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 05:10:53 PM »

Faris Ha'tak, Setange orbit

The scene fades and moves inside the armory environments of one of the lower levels of the ha'tak where Faris and his team had arrived and we see a jaffa putting away the auction arms inside the rack as well as dozens of Stun grenades inside what looks like a multi-level cabinet. Short black hair, a light lace frames the face of the jaffa, focused look at storing the armament and prepare more for a possible landing, when suddenly the industry alarm sounds and the door begins to close. Grabbed a zat's, the jaffa escapes from the hall just in time and proceeds through the corridors to the pel'tak of the ship, two upper levels. But before you reach the first ring room, the sound of auction arms resounds in the corridors and walls around the head of the jaffa. Quickly but always carefully, we see the jaffà move right towards the place of loud noises. His gaze sees a massacre between the guards jaffà his companions, and those enemies, which immediately recognizes as those of Ausar. A shot of an auction weapon almost hits him on the shoulder, arousing his attention. With a jump, the jaffa shifts and shoots towards the assailant. The first three hits are not scored, but the fourth hits the assailant, who collapses to the ground unconscious. Without thinking twice, the jaffa tries to hit a new target, but suddenly the most complete silence falls and within a few moments, new jaffas appear, leaving the hall of the conveyor ring. We see the scene moving into the pel'tak level of the ship and with horror we see how dozens of jaffas dot the corridors. Not only jaffas at Ausar's service have fallen, but almost all those at the service of Khnum. The few survivors are kneeling and tied to hands. Ausar is at that moment present in the pel'tak, dirty with blood, observing the bare environment. Next to him are Lep'tis and Van'kesh. The two goa'uld are bloodstained and blood flows from Van'kesh's lips.

"Spartan as furniture, but Faris was nothing more than a servant even if he is the son Harsiesis of Khnum, I can not wait to devour Khnum, feel the taste of his flesh, learn his secrets ... with his knowledge, we could easily rule the galaxy! "exclaimed in full excitement Van'kesh licking the rivulets of blood on his face. Ausar and Lep'tis looked at his companion and ally and only Ausar spoke to him.

"You are abominable Van'kesh, your only purpose is to devour the knowledge and power of others, after all this is not your compulsion, your father was the goa'uld and System Lord Marduk, as not having ancestry of their parents, it would be strange that your propensity to the blood did not exist! "Ausar added looking at the ally almost in a kind of ecstasy for the massacre he was carrying on the body of a dead jaffa. Van'kesh smiled tearing a few pieces of meat from the body of the jaffa and bringing them to his mouth. Lep'tis was particularly disgusted with that show. But he could not avoid it or at least he did not want to.

"A pity that Lu'chat is no longer alive ... you two are really the most disgusting goa'uld of all our family!" Replied Lep'tis disgusted now before the viewer. The scene now fades and moves back to where we left the surviving jaffa. We see him crossing the corridors trying not to be discovered thanks to the helmet borrowed from one of the dead Ausar jaffas. We see the jaffà enter what seems to be one of the smaller laboratories of the ship, but before the jaffà can reach the console, a second jaffa takes care to stop it. This is not a survivor, but one of the invaders.

"What are you doing?" Shouts the enemy warrior, but in response, the survivor turns his two shots of energy from his zat's, fully centering the enemy and killing him. Only after making sure to have killed the enemy jaffa, we see our warrior close the door tightly and activate a channel of contact with the planet Khenem. The scene fades again and returns to the pel'tak, where a jaffa of Ausar, notices the attempt by an intruder to communicate outside.

"Trace the signal source right away!" Lep'tis ordered before the other goa'uld seeing how the jaffas immediately positioned themselves to know the origin of the contact.

"Bridge 16, room of laboratory 4, a single vital sign, it is a goa'uld or a surviving jaffa, is contacting the planet Khenem, the transmission will happen in a few moments!" Exclaimed the jaffa trying to block this contact.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 04:30:51 AM »

Faris ha'tak, Setange orbit

The bridge 16 was one of the lower levels of the ha'tak ship sent by Khnum, led by Faris the son Harsiesis of Khnum, perhaps the strongest and certainly the most clever and clever of all the Horus Guards in the service of the System Lord. Ammunition depots, jaffa lodgings and some warehouses made up the level. A single laboratory, the one in which Snefru was located, the only jaffa left probably in the whole ship still at liberty. The scene moves right in the hall of laboratory No. 4 and we see the big screen. Snefru is visibly nervous. The image of Rashaken appears on the display, the second First Prime immediately realizes that something is happening if a simple jaffa like Snefru dared to contact him.

"Commander Rashaken, we were attacked by Lord Ausar who betrayed the trust of our Lord Khnum, I do not know the fate of First Prime Faris, but he may have died or taken prisoner by Ausar himself, however we have no further information about his person, we suffered a massive invasion on all the bridges of the ha'tak and most of our forces were killed and left, taken prisoner and probably executed shortly, I will try to find Faris and regain control of the ship, but I still require a reinforcement ! "Snefru concluded, observing how Rashaken had shown considerable concern, unusual for a comrade and colleague.

"This belief will be a first problem to be solved, if Faris is indeed a prisoner of Lord Ausar, he will want more than just a ransom, especially since it is precisely Faris ... I will immediately ask our Lord and only then can I tell you something Snefru, but I think anyway you will not be able to reply, especially now that they are certainly tracing this call! "Rashaken concluded, seeing as Snefru was aware that it was only a matter of time before someone came to capture him.

"I will immediately get to safety by moving through the conduits, if within twelve hours I will have no answer or I will not see the reinforcements arrive, I will abandon the ship by activating self-destruction!" Completed the jaffa, seeing nod jaffa and its commander in chief. The connection ceased and the screen went black. Taken the zat's portable rifle, abandoned most of the typical jaffa armor, Snefru left through the ventilation duct behind one of the side panels, just before a team of enemy jaffas pounced into the control room in his search.

continued  on  khenem  planet ...

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:15:49 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 04:45:36 PM »

Faris Ha'tak, Setange orbit                                                                      172

Passing through the aeration ducts of the level, Snefru evaded enemy patrols, succeeding in reaching one of the doors that would put him in communication with the upper levels of the ship. It would have had to climb to the pel'tak level with great difficulty, but to make matters worse, the conduit that would soon be found was one of the manifolds in which the refrigerant passed every twelve hours to cool the Hyperspace engines, subject to really high temperatures for the required performances. He had no choice he would take a few minutes to cross the dangerous section, but he did not know how much the coolant had circulated in the ducts, leaving that lethal patina for any jaffa or anyway living being. He really had no idea, yet he had to move immediately. It would not have taken long before any reinforcements arrived to free the ha'tak ship from the occupation of Ausar's forces. Doubtfully Khnum would have acted, after all those jaffas had them trained by his trusty First Prime Faris, traitors for Khnum and beyond, even for their mentor. Crawling in a grope, Snefru came to the large shaft from which the refrigeration liquid rose every twelve hours. A signal indicated that the liquid would not reach that point no earlier than 1 hour, then for more than 20 minutes, the liquid would rise, flooding the individual corridors, up to the perimeter engines and those of the Hyperguida. Slowly Snefru traveled up the pit of the pit to the desired level, level 35, the pel'tak of the ship. The panel automatically opened when the jaffa tampered with the console. Like a snake, Snefru snuffled inside the conduit and closed it behind him automatically. Still crawling, he arrived not far from the pel'tak himself, stopping suddenly to hear some voices. The jaffa remained in absolute silence, the heat of the conduit made him sweat heavily, almost wanted to give in to the heat that now enveloped him, but he could not, he had to go on. In the room next to him, he recognized the voice of Ausar and the screams of the same Faris. He wanted to intervene, but he had to wait. If he came out too soon, he would surely be taken prisoner, or immediately killed. Faris's screams sounded in the duct.

"We know your secret Faris or better son Harsiesis of goa'uld Khnum, it did not take long to know this truth, I have to admit that servants and goa'uld acting as servants, nannies and butlers in the service of your father are not all as faithful as they should and certainly such information is something that Khnum should hide better! "said the goa'uld known as Ausar approaching the jaffa tied almost crucified.

continued ....

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 04:49:08 PM »

continuation ....                                                                                     2/2

"As much as I despise Lord Khnum, I have to admit that the idea that he had violated the main law imposed by Ra, made it almost difficult for me to strike his dearest affections that his servants and his planets, but if we want to that he falls and with him the whole fourth dynasty, we must act precisely on these weaknesses, it would be really stupid not to take advantage of the situation that has occurred I do not think First Prime." In response, Faris spat in the face of Ausar who in turn threw a very violent punch on the face of the jaffa.

Van'kesh smiled as he approached the jaffa and placed his tongue on the blood that fell from the head of the jaffa.

"Delicious, but tell me why I can not entertain myself with it, massive, full of muscles, lots of meat to be savored slowly, I am sure that after you have known the pleasure of human flesh, you can not do without it!" Van'kesh exclaimed irritate the comrade Lep'tis, who immediately replied by dismissing his companion.

"Check your instincts Van'kesh, we could work according to our personal tastes, you have at your disposal dozens of jaffas to play with, Faris needs us alive, during the invasion I think I saw the older brother, Fai ' san, I'm sure that with him you'll be able to feast peacefully once we have obtained what is required! "concluded Lep'tis, looking almost in horror at what he had proposed to the ally.

"Fai'san ... mmhhh interesting, I love jaffas very muscular, they have so much meat to offer their God, I really think I will not wait for the completion of this mission, Fai'san I want to taste it piece by piece, starting from those legs so succulent! "Replied Van'kesh smiling with a sadistic streak. Snefru had not seen where Faris's brother was, but if Van'kesh really wanted to eat it, he had to prevent it from happening. Quickly he moved to an area that he recognized as one of the laboratories where the symbionts extracted from the jaffas who died in battle were kept. A console was present, surely it would have identified the location of Fai'san. After making sure no one was there, he left the conduit and closed it immediately after. The console was active, inside the tank behind him seven symbiotes swam calmly. The ha'tak map and a dot appeared on the visor. Fai'san was on the upper level. He had to move if he wanted to save his life. A sound of footsteps and the sound of voices made him worry. The jaffa positioned itself behind the door and waited. The big door opened and two jaffas entered. Without wasting time, Snefru shot each of the two enemy warriors, letting them fall to the ground in a daze. Then aware of having to make them disappear, he hit them twice a head, disintegrating their body. Now he had to at all costs reach the cell in which Fai'san was kept, he had to prevent Van'kesh from carrying out what he had hoped for.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 05:27:03 PM »

Faris Ha'tak, prisons

It was a race against time, taken Van'kesh would come to the cell where Fai'san was held prisoner. They knew well the practice with which the goa'uld devoured all those who had been chosen. In the past, Van'kesh had become famous precisely for the massacre and the discovery of his torture laboratory. From that episode, Khnum not only banned him, but he had captured him and had him executed. For a decade he had been believed dead, but now he reappeared alongside the goa'uld who had conspired against the fourth dynasty. This was not only unacceptable, but rather dangerous, as well as disgusting in itself. Snefru headed for the prisons of the level without raising the attention of any of the invading jaffas. The helmet covered the features of his face, hiding his identity. Before arriving at the prison, the jaffa found itself right in front of a check and saw in the distance come right Van'kesh together with his butchers.

"Kre'ee nok jaffa, I have come to take a prisoner for an interrogation, let me go right away or you will answer to Lord Ausar!" Snefru ordered without opening his helmet. The latter remained for a moment hesitant and in silence before stepping aside and letting Snefru still under cover. Having taken part of the enemy armor and wearing it, though it had disgusted him, had been necessary to move undisturbed. The cell corridor door opened, but unlike what you would have expected to see, there were only a few jaffas, all battered and lying on the beds. Snefru walked only a few meters finding the cell in which there was Faris's brother. Fai'san was sitting on the couch in silence and eyes closed.

"Kree 'Fai'san commander!" Exclaimed Snefru, attracting the attention of Faris's brother. His eyes opened and the jaffo rose from his position, approaching the bars of the cell. The two jaffas remained at that point in silence, both looking, then Snefru opened the helmet of his armor, putting his hand on his lips, making the gesture of silence. Fai'san smiled a moment before the cell doors opened freeing him.

"Van'kesh is coming to lunch with you commander, I can not allow it, keep this zat's, free the other jaffà of the cells and begin the reconquest of the ha'tak ship, I have warned our God and will probably send reinforcements within twelve hours! "Snefru concluded looking at Fai'san rubbing his wrists before standing up completely.

"Ok Snefru and then ... Lord Ausar has a thousand of jaffas on the ship as an invading force, although we could easily move, we are still too few to try such a chance?" Replied Fai'san not seeing many chances of victory.

"The Tau'rì with very few actuals, they even killed Cronus, do not despair before they started!" Snefru replied in turn, patting his partner on the shoulder. Fai'san reciprocated in turn. In a few minutes all the remaining cells will be opened.

continued  on  Khenem  planet ...

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 04:18:02 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 04:03:06 PM »

Setange planet, goa'uld pyramid surface

Wrapped in the storm cloud that was raging in the area at that moment, the pyramid of the Gods seemed a ghostly place. Built almost a thousand years ago by Khnum himself, the pyramid no longer had the splendor it had had for over a thousand years. The rooms were unadorned and few were the jaffas present. But Khnum had tried to restore a semblance of the power of the goa'uld, placing Ausar, the brother of the mother of his son Harsiesis. A failed attempt and that now would surely have led to the complete purge of every living thing that had had some contact with that damned alliance. We see two jaffas fall to the ground after a discharge of zat's come out of nowhere, then we see an ash'rak appear from nowhere. After making sure he had no other jaffas to kill, the killer took off part of the turban that hid his face. A typically Middle Eastern face, beard of at least three days, shaved hair, hard look. From the right pocket, the warrior pulled out a sphere of communication and waited a moment. The image of a young woman appeared on the silver sphere.

"My lady, in the pyramid on the surface I have eliminated all the potential dangers, at this moment in the orbit the ship of Faris has been invaded by the jabs of Ausar ..." but his words were blocked by the woman who now we see the queen Satis.

"Do not worry about the ship in orbit, clean up the pyramid from every jaffa nothing more!" He ordered, making his eyes sparkle.

continued  on  Khenem  planet...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 05:34:36 PM »

Ausar ha'tak, Setange orbit

The scene moves in the orbit of the planet Setange and we see the three ha'tak rotate slightly despite the stable orbit. Their noise is unmistakable when a small explosion indicates the arrival of new starships in the orbit of the planet. Two additional ha'tak are flanked by the three present. The scene changes and moves inside the Ausar ship, in which the same goa'uld homonym, is back together with one of his allies. Lep'tis seems very different from Ausar himself. Less folkloristic his dress, more sober almost as if it were a uniform. The two goa'uld are awaiting the arrival of the two ha'taks, knowing that the retaliation of the System Lord would still come. Among them is missing only Van'kesh that is still on the ship of Faris with the intent to cannibalize the brother of the same Faris.

"Van'kesh is a danger to our alliance, he deserves to be stopped, we can not allow a goa'uld to boast and carry on practices deviated as cannibalism not only of the goa'uld brothers, but also of their own forces armed, this depravity must be stopped before it gets worse ... it is said that in the future there is not one of us as his victim! "exclaimed Lep'tis particularly worried about the behavior considered deviated even by the same goa'uld.

"I agree with you, I do not think he will succeed in overpowering Fai'san, although wounded, the jaffa will not let himself be devoured without a fight ..." Ausar replied, observing Faris's ship on the horizon.

"We must abandon the planet Setange as soon as possible, this place is no longer safe for any of us, the two ha'taks that have come, will lead us to the planet Gezegen!"

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2018, 05:33:06 PM »

Setange orbit, Faris Ha'tak                                                               1/2

In a few minutes all the cells had been opened and the jaffas were no longer prisoners, they had positioned themselves to set a trap for the goa'uld that would soon have come to feast on Fai'san's body. The latter had recovered quickly and waited impatiently for Van'kesh to arrive, to kill him with his own hands. In absolute silence, the jaffas awaited the arrival of the goa'uld, the latter accompanied by a small contingent of guards. When Van'kesh entered the long corridor, Fai'san and the other prisoners threw themselves on fire. The jaffas following Van'kesh were soon eliminated, not without killing two of the newly liberated Horus Guards. At the same time, Fai'san had jumped on the goa'uld, taking both his hands to prevent his ventral bag from becoming a target by Goa'uld himself.

"I like my dish to play with those who eat it, it makes everything more interesting!" The goa'uld replied with amusement, unexpectedly managing to free himself from Fai'san's grip. But what Van'kesh had not calculated, was the tremendous force of Fai'san himself. Before jumping away, the jaffa ripped the silver kara'kesh from the left hand and slammed it against the wall. Not only did the central gem break off, but the entire device emitted an explosion that enveloped Van'kesh in the shock wave. The goa'uld was thrown against the back wall together with the jaffa. But even this did not stop the fight between the goa'uld and its prey. Again Van'kesh placed himself on Fai'san and showed his teeth more similar to that of a monster than to that of a human being. His teeth were as sharp as needles and razor-sharp. Fai'san could not help but be impressed by that sight, but then Van'kesh himself had been worshiped as the God of Death in the past, known for cannibalism perpetrated, a practice that had alienated him even from the same goa'uld. Not without difficulty the jaffa tried to get away from the ravenous goa'uld. The scene did not last for a few moments, but for Fai'san it lasted almost as if it were an eternity. A shotgun shot followed by a second to Van'kesh's back shot by Snefru, ended the fight between the goa'uld and his prey.

"Thank you ..." Fai'san voice simply exclaimed after moving the goa'uld corpse away from him.

"Is he dead?" Snefru asked as he approached his arms-mate, but in response he thrust a dagger into Van'kesh's neck. His face was wet with sweat and blood.

"Now he's definitely dead!" Replied Fai'san standing up. Together with the remaining jaffas, Snefru and Fai'san moved to the place where Faris was kept. Time passed inexorably, soon Khnum would appear, they could not waste any more time. Again armed with zat's rifles and arms, the small group moved away from the prisons, disappearing from sight. At the same time, Faris had regained consciousness and waited in the interrogation room.

continued...

Pages: [1] 2