Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: P1X-599 : Safenkel  (Read 515 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
P1X-599 : Safenkel
« on: May 01, 2018, 05:16:59 PM »

Safenkel

Planet: Safenkel (P1X-599)
Race: Human, Jaffà, Goa'uld
Technological Period:  Advanced  Age  (Goa'uld)
Earth interest: Goa'uld  Outpost, Experimental Shipyard
Under  controll  of: Hedjhetep
Domain: Khnum
Galaxy : Milky Way

Chosen by the same Khnum as the site of research and construction of a new type of ha'tak more powerful to actively combat the renegade Anubis about a decade before, safenkel is a planet extremely unsuitable for life being located near the star of the solar system. Solar radiation and poison gas make this planet, a hellish place, more worthy of being a planet controlled by the late Sokar. A large shipyard located near the only wall structure of the planet, is the place where Khnum has initiated a quest for the utmost secrecy and importance for the same goa'uld empire. The planet has been detected by the tau'rì, but no team has ever been sent to its surface for exploration.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 11:14:15 AM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: P1X-599 : Safenkel
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 04:04:53 PM »

Safenkel planet, a few years before

The sky was as red as blood, strewn with blue and yellow vapors thick with toxic material that slowly dispersed in the planet's atmosphere. Hundreds of jaffas had been forced to work on that sunburnt site and its deadly radiation. Their fault had been to betray the Gods, openly rebelling against those who had served until their death a few years earlier. But those jaffas had not only been defeated, but had been laughed, humiliated, deprived of the symbiont and made dependent on that technology that for centuries and millennia had been passed off as a supernatural magic. Each of them had nanocytes inside his body, nanocytes that allowed him to resist the radiation of the atmosphere of the cursed planet, to withstand the building's poisonous gases, the immense effort in daily work. Above their heads a large ship was under construction, a ha'tak, but its shapes were much more rounded, more delicate and the ha'tak itself was decidedly less massive and more massive. Much of it was still incomplete, almost 2/3 of the structure itself was missing, only a skeleton of sheet metal and some parts just assembled. The vapors of the veils enveloped and covered it for a few moments, masking its shape. On the ground the noise of the whips, the screams of the foremen and the ferocious guardians, who carelessly beat the backs and legs of the prisoners jaffà. Safenkel had been chosen as a place of penitence, a place where the captured jaffa rejects would have to execute their own condemnation to forced labor until their own death. The System Lord had not arranged for this place of hell to be on the idyllic planet Khenem, he had wanted the dirty work to be hidden from the eyes and thought of the population not only of Khenem, but of any other part of his empire. Thus Safenkel had been chosen, a planet enveloped by lethal radiation and poison gases. But the System Lord also knew that any prisoner or jaffa loyal to him would not survive for long. Goa'uld technology had allowed us to exploit an infernal place. Nanocytes inserted into the body of each prisoner had the power to cure and protect the jaffa, increasing its strength and its resistance tens of times to the limit allowed. He had never used this technology, but the goa'uld who had given him this instrument, he had guaranteed with his life. Since then, the deaths of slaves Jaffas were rare, so rare that it was potentially a problem for supplies, the arrival of new slaves. With jaffà toruzzini, Khnum had also sent a large following of goa'uld whose job was to monitor the different stages of completion of the experimental ship. Among them the best, the head of the whole project was a goa'uld called Kamuzu. The latter had organized the work perfectly with very few hitches, and Khnum never had anything to complain about him. The relations between the two goa'uld were one of the highest levels of security, higher than either Faris or Rashaken himself, they knew about it. At least until that day. The planet's stargate had been activated and Kamuzu was waiting in front of the celestial door for the arrival of the System Lord's delegate. Two Horus helms appeared to come out of the Chappa'ai and soon after the stargate closed again. The light was blinding.

"Lord Kamuzu we are Faris and Rashaken the two First Firsts sent by Lord Khnum expressly, we are eager to be able to observe in detail the project that does not appear in any archive or official act!" Concluded Faris without opening the helmet. Kamuzu smiled as he saw that the two jaffas had not opened the helmet yet.

"Before showing you the Ba'tak, you have to be prepared, you will be helped by nanocytes like prisoners so you can easily resist this planet!" Kamuzu replied almost amused, making a sign to follow him. The two jaffas walked behind the goa'uld into what was a small Egyptian-style structure. A red-hot stone temple. Only when the jaffas were inside, their helmets reopened. Kamuzu was before them, a syringe goa'uld was in his hands. Neither felt the needle enter the neck, only felt a sensation of heat and then of cold, then their eyes became accustomed, their faculties increased dramatically and even their muscles increased slightly, swelling in some parts.

"The gift of the Gods ..." Rashaken exclaimed, understanding that his strength and perception had clearly improved, he felt even the smallest whispers, he saw in the darkest shadow, he felt his body to the best of his ability. For Faris the cure was even stronger, given his nature Harsiesis, the memories of Khnum and Aset began to re-emerge slowly while his senses were clearly improving.

"All right, Faris?" Rashaken asked, seeing his companion's gaze change expression, becoming hard, kind, desperate and other emotions in a few moments. Faris had to struggle to find the balance in those images again, he knew more than he should have known.

"Do not worry Rashaken ..." the First Prime replied, bringing his hand over his companion's to reassure him of his condition. Between the two jaffas there was a hard but sincere look, Rashaken knew well what was hidden Faris, but no one and not even Kamuzu had to know the secret of Faris.

"I think we are ready to admire the Ba'tak, the experimental ship that Khnum has decided to build in this hell!"

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »

Safenkel planet, Shipyard                                                 1/2

"I think we are ready to admire the Ba'tak, the experimental ship that Khnum has decided to build in this hell!" Added Khnum's son Harsiesis, looking at them, trying to reassure them. Rashaken who knew the secret well, was not at all quiet, the nanocytes were potentially a rather dangerous weapon. They were the result of the desperation of a goa'uld who both knew of fame, but never in person. They did not even know where he had taken refuge after his planet Sparta and the rest of his empire had collapsed within just 48 hours. Once again, between the two First Prime there was a moment before Rashaken nodded in turn repeating.

"Alright let's go!" He exclaimed, standing in the central part of the hall, in front of the large statue of Khnum in ancient Egyptian style. The rings descended from the ceiling and in a few minutes the two First Prime together with goa'uld Kamuzu and two Horus Guards, found themselves inside a small sanctuary leaning against a rocky wall. The group went outside and before them, the immense bulk of the Ba'tak stood before their eyes. Faris and Rashaken did not say a word, they did not have to say. They were amazed. They had seen the construction of single ha'taks, but that ship so similar and at the same time so different, had left them breathless.

"First Prime here is what Khnum is creating in this infernal place, the experimental ship Ba'tak, a spaceship whose performances are much higher than those of a normal ha'tak also updated, it is the result of the best technologies learned after the fall of the empire goa'uld ... "

"In it the goa'uld component is in a minority comparison, Asgard technology implements integrated Aschen systems, shields much more resistant than those used also by the Asgard and only of the Orii ships, this experimental ship will be tested against extremely lethal threats and will be able to endure also the attraction of a black hole at close range! "Kamuzu concluded, exalted by the superior performance of that ship that was being built. The two First Prime did not respond to the words of chief engineer goa'uld, extremely excited by the future performance of that ship, almost wanting to boast as a personal goal.

continued ...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 04:58:28 PM »

continuation ...                                                            2/2

"How long will the ship be completed?" Faris asked, turning directly to Kamuzu, but the latter waved with a hand and a jaffa approached. Shaved head, powerful physique, the jaffa did not carry weapons in his hands.

"Ta'ran has to be able to ask, I will leave you now, I need to be able to honor their God personally.! "Kamuzu concluded greeting the people and moving away to the conveyor ring. First two with the first prime.

"I'm not sure I'm getting the plans of the Ba'tak if our God wants to see them, but I'm not to the hell out of the world, to the possession of this information I possess! "

"I know how to stay in the world" for hunger and money! "Rashaken replied, approaching the jaffa that was supposed to be shown. Slowly the three jaffas moved towards the suspended structure.

"There are 200 prisoners who have been injected there, they work 10 hours a day with a day of rest, and although their conditions are very hard, we have not recorded any tension, some of them show signs of the fatigue and soon to be replaced, even the nanocytes can not eternally regenerate the tissues so ruined by the radiation of this place! "Ta'ran added nodding to a group of jaffas who lifted entire baskets laden with naquadah on their shoulders . Faris's gaze fell on one of them. The mark of the God Apophis on his forehead, the massive and muscular body, the extremely tanned skin.

"I want to see that jaffa!" Suddenly exclaimed his son Harsiesis pointing to that jaffa he had observed a moment before. Ta'ran did not reply, making a clear gesture to the jaffa in question to approach immediately. On the ground and approached quickly.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 04:23:19 PM »

Safenkel planet, Shipyrad                                                              1/2

"I want to see that jaffa!" Suddenly exclaimed his son Harsiesis pointing to that jaffa he had observed a moment before. Ta'ran did not reply, making a clear gesture to the jaffa in question to approach immediately. The latter left the load on the ground and approached quickly. The sweat of fatigue drew the mighty musculature of the warrior and only when it was close enough, Faris could see the bracelets of constraint that all prisoners wore. Though they were light, they were able to grow to a few tons and lock any prisoner to the ground. Few attempts had been made to escape and no one had finished well, the prisoners had been immediately captured and killed on the spot, their bodies thrown into a mass grave.

"Your name prisoner?" Asked Faris, bringing himself before the prisoner himself. The latter immediately replied showing an unexpected ardor.
"I'm Jandir ... once I served the snake Apophise I betrayed the trust of the goa'uld rebelling, for this reason now I find myself in chains in the hell of Safenkel!" Exclaimed the jaffa showing remarkable vitality and pride. Rashaken smiled before asking him a question.

"Jandir ... a Serpents Guard of Apophis and his family, I knew well enough for those who betrayed the System Lord and his family, only Teal'c shol'vah avoided this fate before the fall of the kingdom of Gods, six It was fortunate that Lord Khnum captured you and did not immediately execute you as his bride or other goa'uld wanted of his court, he in his mercy has sent you to hell to atone for your sins, but tell me Jandir what have you learned in all these years of hard labor? "concluded Rashaken smiling at the prisoner jaffa. The latter did not reply, but those who spoke were Faris.

"Your eyes are pure and although you have stained a serious sin you have recognized your mistake by accepting your pain and your torment, so you will immediately abandon the shipyard and come with us to the planet Khenem, where you will kneel before your God and you will serve him as you have served Apophis before him! "Completed Faris with authoritative tone by placing his hands on the bracelets.

"Do not you worry that mine is just a farce in order to escape or worse?" Jandir asked looking into the eyes of Faris and immediately after Rashaken.

"The choice is yours, but know that you do not have just two simple jaffas, even if you manage to overwhelm me, you would not only be knocked down by Rashaken by far the most dangerous of the jaffas in the service of Khnum, but your body would be shed on everything the planet while you are still alive, after all my companion does not come from the beginning of the guardians of the family of Khnum, he has served the terrible Nirrti before offering his services to our Lord Khnum! "concluded Faris disabling the cuffs or bracelets. The pair of handcuffs fell to the ground, and Jandir picked them up as Ta'ran remained silent watching the scene. Only a few minutes later the jaffa turned to them.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »

continuation ...

"One less in the yard, one more among our ranks ... if your repentance is true then we would have won a capable warrior, otherwise you will return to the mines and your fate will have no more a ray of light!" Ta'ran concluded while the scene changes and we see Jandir inside the first temple where he is guarded by four Horus Guards. The jaffà does not wear long trousers, a tunic made of silver chainmail from which one can see part of the musculature of the chest. Rashaken is waiting in front of the prisoner awaiting the arrival of Faris. The latter is arguing with the same Ta'ran of some things we can not hear. Only after a few minutes, we see Faris finish his speech with the jaffa and approach the prisoner and Rashaken. Between the two there is a look, then it is Rashaken to turn to Harsiesis.

"You're sure what you're doing, Faris, bringing a convict before Khnum could be a problem, a danger to Khnum, he may have lied to us and once before Khnum could try to kill him!" He expressed his doubts about Jandir, but Faris promptly replied.

"I have no doubts Rashaken, I have decided to bring Jandir in the presence of Khnum and I will make sure that he can not even want to make some dangerous gesture not only for Khnum, but for us all, my brother Fai'san will always be on him and you he assured that his grip is something that even I fear! "concluded Faris, trying to remove any doubt.

"Oh, so be it!" Rashaken replied, standing up and taking himself to Jandir.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

Safenkel planet, shipyard                                                        1/2

Faris and Rashaken had left for a few hours now, the sun was beginning to set in the great shipyard, slaves were destroyed by the grinding work and the heat that at that time of the year became increasingly strong and gave no way to anyone to be repaired at the worst moment. The nanocytes kept the body temperature not only of the slaves, but also of the architects, guardians and all the goa'uld present on the site. Only humans did not have such protection, but for them a city entirely carved into the rock was laid in which light, though powerful, was mitigated by the rocky cliff. A natural wind blew constantly avoiding overheating of the area, it was in fact a recess of the wall itself. Hundreds of houses had been built on several floors, all of stone carved and tied with simple mortar, although plastered and painted with symbols very similar to those of the Anasazi Indians. In that place the population lived in prison, feeding on what the cultures could offer. But even there in that inferno of planet, a people had found its dimension of life. Those people descended from the ancient Indians Anasazi had been deported almost two thousand years before by the same Khnum to "remove them" from the conquests of the neighbors, but in reality to use them in the mines of naquadah present in the neighborhood. But the planet's temperature had risen to make life almost impossible. With a skilled propaganda, the stargate had been moved and believed lost, no hope of leaving the planet had to be propagated among that population. But in two thousand years, however, that primitive people had adapted, though with difficulty. From then on a new God watched them and offered them his blessing, filling them with products of the earth that he allowed to grow in the most impossible conditions. Kamuzu was the emissary who for over 1,500 years controlled Safenkel almost never using a hard fist. The population had never rebelled, not even when for a while the goa'uld had disappeared. Kamuzu had reappeared surrounded by the warriors of the Gods and in his honor the people of Safenkel had sacrificed the most beautiful maidens. These resuscitated by the goa'uld, had become his two priestesses in the small but magnificent rock temple that dug in the middle of the village, he looked in the great canyon. Inside the sacred temple, the goa'uld was seated on a broad, low throne made of adobe-baked bricks, above him a stylized image of Khnum himself in a human version with the usual corked horns above his head.

continued ...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 03:41:35 AM »

Continuation ...

In both hands he held a vase representing life from water and in the other, a small figure representing a human being. Let's see Kamuzu better, the goa'uld lives inside a young black boy, with a thin and well-groomed and shaved beard, an earring on his nose, a silver tiara on his head and a long striped cloak around his shoulders. A shiny silver kara'kesh shines in the lighted darkness of the temple throne hall. Two Horus Guards on either side of the throne, are standing like statues while the perfumes of incense envelop the hall. We see some human servants coming out of the hall and we understand that a ceremony has just taken place inside the hall. Twenty dishes full of fruit are placed on a shelf to the right of the throne. Kamuzu does not seem to mind it in the slightest while the human servants are waiting to distribute it to the population as was customary in the village weekend. A wave of the hand and the servants took the first four dishes out of the building where the thirty families waited with their children, old and animals. After having finished the distribution, cantilen and hymns of thanksgiving to Kamuzu and Khnum the merciful were raised. In fact, the System Lord rarely resorted to coercion towards the population, conquered it by giving an apparent security, personal freedom, and supplies as well as entertainment. In return, the populations were converted to his worship, honoring him and not failing to offer the best young people for the Horus Guards, as well as potential guests for the young goa'uld. So even in that circumstance, it had not failed. Every time the ritual was repeated, the population became more and more docile and faithful. When it was all over, Ta'ran entered the temple opening his helmet Horus and showing his face.

"Lord Kamuzu, the First Prime Faris and Rashaken have decided to free one of the prisoners to take it with them to the planet Khenem!" The jaffa exclaimed questioning the choice made especially by one of the two First Prime. Kamuzu waited a moment thoughtfully after hearing this news.

"Who is Ta'ran?" He asked, intertwining his hands nervously, a gesture that did not go unnoticed by those present.

"This is Jandir, one of the Serpent Guard present as slaves in the Ba'tak shipyard, I have no idea why they decided to choose a traitor for such a favored treatment, it was not Rashaken, but Faris to ask for it personally "Replied adding Ta'ran leaving the goa'uld thoughtful about the gesture of First Prime.

"How many Serpent Guards are there on site?" Kamuzu then asked, knowing full well that Ta'ran was not only the head of the construction operations, but the true guardian of the entire planet. Khnum had placed him in control of the building site, not a goa'uld. A loyal jaffa i goa'uld. For him Kamuzu was only a facade mask, which had to entertain the population with its dialectic and a show of sounds and lights, nothing more. He did not love Ta'ran, for he was just another opportunist who used the name of Khnum for his personal purposes a dirty jaffa.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2018, 04:28:15 PM »

Safenkel planet

Faris and Rashaken had left the planet for over 24 hours and immediately at the shipyard, word spread that the jaffa they had brought with them, had been offered as a sacrificial victim or worse, conditioned by Khnum himself in person, as his warrior personnel. It was not so different from what was whispered in the yard, the fate of Jandir. In fact, the jaffa had been brought before the same Khnum and conditioned by the System Lord himself on two occasions before dressing him again of the rank now do Horus Guards. His Serpent Guard tattoo removed, and in its place the symbol of Khnum had materialized on the front of the jaffa. Though conditioned and loyal again, Jandir did not seem to have changed anything. He was given a home in the temple city of Akhmenu and every comfort, but soon the jaffà would return to the planet Safenkel to keep the secret that he shared and that for it many jaffas, goa'uld and spies of all kinds had died . 72 hours after he had left, the planet's stargate had been activated and the jaffa had reappeared from it. His helmet closed and reopened only when he returned to the planet. Waiting for him there was Ta'ran and two other escort Horus Guards whose faces were hidden by the falcon helmet on his head.

"Commander Ta'ran brought you the greetings and thanks of Lord Khnum, our lord greatly appreciated the progress of the construction of the Ba'tak and hopes that the experimental ship will be completed as soon as possible, so that it can be used against the Tau'rì and not only ... "

"... praises you also for the great consideration you have had for First Prime Faris and Rashaken and for their treatment and asks you that the nanocytes are used in all the remaining jaffas in its continuation!" Concluded Jandir making at that point a pause and looking into the Ta'ran eyes. The latter had remained impassive before the words of Jandir, almost as if waiting for them. After all, Khnum had never complained about the progress of the work on the Ba'tak ship. That project, although extremely secret, had been in place for some years with excellent results. Few had been setbacks. And even in those rare cases, he had brilliantly solved the problems presented before.

"I'm glad, I guess they sent you back to this planet this time as a guardian instead of a slave to the shipyard?" Ta'ran asked in turn directly to Jandir. The latter did not distract attention and gaze from the parigrade, repeating in turn.

"I was sent back to the planet with the aim of not only monitoring the building site, but also in the rest of the sites where the population is present, according to some information from the secret services of Lord Khnum, a tok'ra would hide on the surface of the planet , changing host frequently to avoid capture and deportation on planet Khenem! "Jandir added, knowing full well that the safety of the shipyard had been questioned.

"A Tok'ra seems impossible to me on any part of the surface, I would have been informed, we have spies everywhere on the planet and in the rest of the domain, if they were infiltrated we would have already identified and eliminated them, but if you received such informal, it is clear that something must have escaped our safety, as Khnum has ordered ... I will let you have what you need to start a thorough investigation and find any infiltrated spy ... I'm sure Fa'ran will be glad to see you and collaborate with you ! "Ta'ran added, this time evidently using sarcasm. Fa'ran hated Jandir, hated him to death, never trusted a Serpent Guards even though now loyal to Khnum.

"It does not matter whether you love me or not, you just have to collaborate and perform the will of Khnum, nothing more!" Jandir ended in turn as the scene now full of tension, fades and dissolves. The scene reopens in a completely different area of ​​the planet and although it is also a completely desolate place, we see some ruins partly submerged by the sand of the surrounding desert. We only hear the tinkling of the sand at least in the first moments, then we see from the air, the figure of a man perfectly camouflaged with the surrounding color. A tel'tak appears out of nowhere and as it appears, disappears hiding itself again. The scene moves inward in which we see the face of the figure and we recognize that of Ta'seem, the tok'ra responsible for the extraction of goa'uld Qetesh. The tok'ra moves to the shuttle controls and waits for the ship's viewer to activate. The scene changes again and takes you to the goa'uld site, where Jandir himself has arrived and observes the great experimental spacecraft. His gaze is lost in the horizon that seems boundless. A sound of footsteps and we see the side of the jaffà, another guard we met at another future time. This is Fa'ran, Fai'san's cousin. The jaffa approaches Jandir himself and after an initial moment of silence, Fa'ran himself speaks to him.

"Apparently we should work together ..." exclaimed Fa'ran without particular emotion in his voice.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:29:58 PM by Khnum »

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 03:50:39 PM »

Safenkel planet, desert ruins

"Not that the idea exalts me, but apparently I have no choice, so I ordered Khnum and so I have to run Fa'ran, but do not worry I'm not going to bother you so you can also get rid of this effort for yourself Hughir! "Jandir replied, using his natural sarcasm that had immediately turned into an obvious disdain for the jaffa against Fa'ran. A moment of tension between the two jaffas was tempered immediately by the arrival of another jaffa that Jandir knew just as though they had served the same goa'uld in the past or so it must have been. Jah'makor appeared in the distance wrapped in a kind of cloud of sand, his serious face, short brown hair, eyes of the same color, the powerful but athletic physique that glistened from beneath the forms of armor.

"So the team is complete, Lord Khnum claims results, we must track down the hidden base of the tok'ra, or rather the place where that mouse has hidden and eliminate it in a definitive way, Lord Khnum does not admit mistakes or hesitations in this mission, he wants a success and he wants it in a short time so let's stop attacking each other! "concluded Jah'makor showing a remarkable hardness in his words. Fa'ran smiled without replying, while Jandir looked at him with obvious concern.

"I thought that Khnum had entrusted this task to me with the help of Fa'ran, I was not told that another 'jaffa would have added ..." but his words were strangled as the image appeared evanescent from the sand and then concrete of a man dressed in Middle Eastern clothes, his head covered by a hood and a device like a bracelet to his left. Jah makor knelt immediately followed by Fa'ran, only Jandir remained standing. He did not know who er appeared out of nowhere, it was not a jaffa, it was a goa'uld, an ashrak that probably would have done the dirty work or maybe they were the meat for slaughter, the sacrificial victims that some defensive device of the tok'ra.

"Lord Akar Duau Sef ... we are honored to have you by our side as our guide, Lord Khnum has not told us your presence and collaboration in this mission, please forgive our personal disputes!" Exclaimed Jah Makor trying to exculpate those present . The goa'uld looked at them before addressing those present.

"The mission comes first of all Jah makor, the jaffa team is under your command as ordered by Lord Khnum, I will move as I have always done, following my clues and traces, according to our information and the measurements performed by the orbit, a signal outside the large Ba'tak ship would come from sector 46 A, the Dush district, where one of the active naquadah mines of the planet rises! "exclaimed the goa'uld killer showing a detailed holographic map of the area.

"At one time we would have to use conveyor rings and tel'tak to move on the planet, but Khnum in his great foresight, has provided us with suitable means to travel through these endless inhospitable deserts, we are awaited at the village of Kellis to recover our Semerkhet beyond that to receive our supplies and the safety device in case the vehicles do not work! "concluded the ashrak making his eyes sparkle without showing his face to those present.

Jandir could not believe that those vehicles were still used by Khnum, Apophis had used them for millennia, then he had banished them at any moment, considering them unworthy of his army. Now Khnum took them back for his purposes.

"If there are no more questions ... we can go, this transport we would all do together!" Added the goa'uld opening the hands and arms. The first to shake hands with goa'uld was the same Jah makor followed by Fa'ran and only lastly Jandir, still dubious about who really was to lead the mission. The bundle of energy enveloped them and in a moment they found themselves in the central square of the village of Kellis. Three Semerkhets stood before them along with provisions and tents for the night. Each of the present took possession of his part.

"Our roads are divided here, the group that will be able to capture the tok'ra or bring his head to Lord Khnum will be rewarded, the losers will return to the shipyard to work until death!" Added Akar Duau Sef smirking maliciously, well aware that the jaffà started evidently disadvantaged. A bundle of energy enveloped him and Akar Duau Sef disappeared into thin air. Jandir and the others remained silent for a moment, then he himself took the floor.

"We do not have much choice, I do not want to go back to the construction site and neither do we carry out the mission before Akar Duau Sef, I do not want an ashrak to make fun of the best jaffas still alive at the service of Khnum!" Jandir completed looking at his companions . The latter nodded as the sun began to fade on the horizon.

"We still have to rest this night, tomorrow morning we'll leave at dawn!" Exclaimed Fa'ran, seeing the harmony of all the jaffas present. Now they were a team, but trust on the field would soon be put to the test.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 04:40:14 PM »

Safenkel planet, Dush Mines

The next morning, Jandir and the rest of the jaffes woke up an hour before the sun rose on the horizon. Without losing a minute, they made a hearty breakfast consisting of bread, cheese, olives and fruit because no one knew when they could then eat and in what conditions. As a result it was better to start with the appeased hunger, than to seek their prey with hunger pangs. None of the three jaffas really trusted each other, but they did not have much choice, they had to work together to get the desired result as soon as possible. None of the three wanted to go back to the construction of the great Ba'tak. When they had collected their belongings, they straddled their Semerkhet and left. But before starting the engines, each of them closed his face in the helmet Horus, so as not only to repair, but also to view any dangers not visible to the naked eye along their path. And so the three Semerkhets moved as quickly as splinters. The mining town of Dush was their first stop. The tok'ra had been seen in that area not long before and everyone knew that Akar Duau Sef had already been on the site a few hours earlier. The goa'uld killer had many hours of advantage, and he could move around easily using his device located in the arm, equipped with the asgard transport radius. It took almost half a day without rest, except to fulfill the physiological needs and drink some water because of the particularly intense heat of the Safenkel desert. Their nanocytes were doing their job, the one for which they were programmed. The tissues of their body were constantly repaired or regenerated due to radiation. The armor protected them, and the helmet itself almost gave the chief some cooling. Only towards the late afternoon the three Semerkhets came to the small mining town of Dush. Like all goa'uld outposts, even Dush the small town was a heap of dilapidated and dilapidated shacks, the sand girding all in a lethal grip as the black-and-white rocky outcrop stood out before the small mining town. The three Semerkhets stopped next to each other, and the three jaffas came down, taking their weapon by auction, heading for what was to be the house of the superintendent. The latter partially ruined, was covered by a simple roof of palm fronds, outside a dog barked gruffly while the remains of food and shards were thrown to the ground in total degradation. Fa'ran could not avoid showing his disgust despite the mask still closed on his face. The three jaffas entered the house or what was supposed to be, but no one was inside but a skeletal girl curled up on a corner. The three jaffas were silent for a moment before Jah makor turned to the girl, opening her helmet Horus. The girl put her hands to her face so as not to see. After all, his gesture was understandable.

"We do not mean to harm you, we're looking for the mine superintendent, can you tell me where to find it?" Asked Jah Makor, showing his natural empathy towards other people. The girl slowly uncovered her eyes slowly, looking at the young jaffa's face. She had never seen what they believed was a God. But the Gods were like them, they looked like men, in her short life she had only seen Armies whose appearance was that of snakes. The girl took the hand of Jah makor who helped her get back on her feet. It was skin and bone, very thin at the edge of death itself.

continued ...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 04:43:08 PM »

continuation ...

"The superintendent is to inspect the daily production will not return before this evening and I'm already late with the domestic issues, I still have him find the bed made, the dinner ready, the bath tub ... you know the master is very demanding and good with me! "concluded the girl, barely staying up. Jah Makor's eyes filled with tears. That slave was in terrifying conditions, she did not know how old she was, but she would soon die in dirt and hunger, as well as in total indifference. He wanted to take her away from that place, give her a new life, free from those suffering that she had surely tried.

"The superintendent is at the mine ... very well, Fa'ran will stay with this girl and you will make sure that you drink and eat something, if she has to serve the superintendent, must be in a position to stand at least standing, we will go to the mine and when we would finished, we will move on to recover, in the meantime you already know what you have to do! "Jah Makor ordered the companion who looked at him puzzled, but then replicate.

"All right, let's see each other as soon as you have obtained the necessary information!" Fa'ran replied looking at his companions and especially Jah makor. Jandir, on the other hand, did not say a single word, merely following the same Jah makor to the mine. Only when the two jaffas were distant and their steps could no longer be heard, Fa'ran took himself before the young slave.

"What's your name?" He asked her in a gentle, calm tone, trying to wipe it with a towel he had with him. The girl feared that the warrior wanted to punish her and put her hands to her face trying to protect herself.

"Do not worry, I do not want to hurt you ... what's your name?" He repeated with even more sweetness.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 03:24:09 AM »

Safenkel planet, Dush Mines                                                         1/2

While Fa'ran had remained with the girl, Jah makor and Jandir had gone fast and decisively to the naquadah mine that stood before them. Unlike the superficial outcrops typical of many planets, the still active naquadah extractive veins were located within the rocky massif. A labyrinth of tunnels expected to find the two jaffas, a hellish place to get lost was very easy. But the superintendent was not within the complex system of galleries. He was outside under a tent, seated and in the company of a flabellifer that with his great fan, tried to bring coolness or at least air to his master. The superintendent was an unpleasant-looking man. Not particularly tall, scarred face starting from the left side of the mouth almost to the eye, eyes like the pitch blacks, greasy and long hair held together like the wigs of ancient Egypt. Nervously observed the flow of baskets containing the precious Naquadah mixed with processing waste. His long and pleated white robe stood out against the present dust. A large group of guardians, or better, of torturers, controlled the workers, or better the slaves, forcing them to the maximum, and beating them when there was a setback. The two Horus Guards saw each other arrive at what was to be a secretary. The latter thin but with a long pleated skirt and a necklace with a pendant representing the head of Khnum in Egyptian style.

"I am Hetep the secretary of Amenotep of Hapu, who are you and what do you want?" Asked the man with evident vehemence, but to answer was not Jah makor, but Jandir. The jaffa was rather disgusted with that show.

"We are Jandir and Jah makor, sent by the God Khnum, we must meet the superintendent personally, we will not accept a denial!" He completed the jaffa openly showing his hostility towards that man. The latter immediately replied with great irony and mockery to the two jaffas.

"Lord Khnum has already sent a representative worthy of being received, he does not intend to speak with you, your request is denied!" He concluded turning and returning to the superintendent's tent. Jandir was a mask of violence. Jah Makor remained silent, stepped forward towards the tent followed immediately by his companion. Only when they were very close, the little security service got caught between them and the superintendent. A trial of strength for Amenotep of Hapu, and for the same Jah makor.

"Who are you and how dare you get to my presence?" The superintendent asked, flaming his eyes showing his nature as goa'uld. Jah makor was the first to speak.

continued ...

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2018, 03:27:24 AM »

Continuation ...                                                                      2/2

"Lord Amenotep of Hapu, we were announced by your servant but evidently he conspired against you, we were sent by Lord Khnum for ..." but with a wave of his hand, the jaffa had to stop and wait for it to be addressed the word. The superintendent remained silent a few minutes before turning to him in a haughty and proud tone.

"I know who you are and what you came to do, but I'm not going to share this information with you, Akar Duau Sef was here before you and I barely managed to tolerate his presence, no matter what it is Lord Khnum to send you here ... I'm not going to talk to shol'vah! "Concluded the goa'uld waving a hand and a dozen men armed with auctions ma'tok, appeared surrounding the two jaffà. The latter remained silent. They were a distinct minority and could not have done much, if not to be killed unworthily.

"How do you want Lord Amenothep of Hapu ..." Jah makor replied in turn, going away with his partner Jandir, but not before having glanced at the latter, immediately finding an agreement. Only when the two jaffas were far from sight, the human warriors departed, leaving Amenothep alone and in the company of his flabellifer. The scene changes and we see again the dusty shack that we now understand not to be the superintendent, but of the same girl. The girl is calmer now, seems to have consumed something and is talking to the same Fa'ran when the two Horus Guards enter the shack.

"I guess no good news ... our friend told me everything and it does not surprise me, Amenaphep of Hapu does not cooperate with anyone, is looking for the power that would allow him to become independent, he has barely shared the information with Akar Duau Sef , but unfortunately for the superintendent, our friend has heard everything and can tell us what has been precluded to you! "concluded Fa'ran looking at his companions. The girl smiled, blushing for a moment.

"There is not only a tok'ra as a danger, but something else on this planet, something that Marduk hid and that Tok'ra would like to use against the goa'uld to exterminate them permanently ..."

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 04:11:25 PM »

Safenkel, Dush Mines                                                     1/2

"There is not only a tok'ra as a danger, but something else on this planet, something that Marduk hid and that Tok'ra would like to use against the goa'uld to exterminate them permanently ..." Fa'ran said looking at his companions remained silent until then.

"What do you mean by something else Fa'ran?" Asked Jandir in turn, frightened at the idea that this planet was in fact a death trap for whoever was there. Moreover, both Marduk and his predecessor Tiamat were famous for collecting particularly dangerous species, the hunting planet of the late Marduk was known, a dangerous place full of lethal creatures of all kinds. From surface animals to marine animals not to mention the mining area and the fauna itself. A lethal planet that very few had been lucky enough to abandon after a hunt. Those few had returned profoundly changed. A vein of sadism and brutality resided in their hearts and minds. The horror of what they had seen and seen with their eyes was a legacy that Marduk had left them. For this and other atrocities that goa'uld had been imprisoned with one of the deadliest creatures in his collection.

"When he was saying something else meant only one creature or many more?" Jandir asked again but this time to the girl, the latter was red with the jaffa's nervousness, but Fa'ran put a hand on his shoulder and reassured her again.

continued ...

Pages: [1] 2 3

lethal-pageant