Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Stargate Atlantis continuation  (Read 181 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Stargate Atlantis continuation
« on: June 06, 2018, 09:35:11 PM »

It has been asked within the SG1 threads what folks would like to see happen if that franchise might be continued in the future. So I thought it relevant to find out what our member's thoughts were on the remote possibility that Atlantis could get another shot.

Too much of it was left unfinished, my opinion being that Atlantis had many more years of life in it to be dumped as it was in favor of that horrid SGU exercise. The Wraith for example, we should have been given far more history in a visual sense with them, doing 'in the past' episodes or even as with SG1, a time travel adventure. The Vanir were just a flash in the pan, there could have been a whole season devoted to that story as with the Goa'uld and Ori. What are your thoughts?

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Re: Stargate Atlantis continuation
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 10:11:18 PM »

I would have loved to see another brush with those aliens that they encountered in the Daedalus Variations, the ones who had no name but were pretty darn strong. That was just a glimpse and also would have been cool.

Some more AU content as well, with the possibilities opened up by Vegas. Apparently Wraith signals could travel between universes/dimensions. Seeing some more of those would have been fascinating for sure.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 11:03:11 PM »

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I wanted more of the travelers!!!!  :indeed
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Mooseman

• Recruit
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mooseman A new starter.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 11:21:56 PM »

Yes, especially Larrin!  <3

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 02:23:29 AM »

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

lethal-pageant