Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 1944 English Channel  (Read 733 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: 1944 English Channel
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 06:39:29 PM »

<London>

{Major Andrew Baker US Army Intelligence OSS}

Albert had a decent chuckle at the comments that went around the small space of the 401, at least they had all recovered from the ship's re-entry relatively unharmed. He wished them all good luck with their respective missions, that was all he could manage before being whisked away by the Asgard beam to then find himself and Coffin standing behind the main building that housed the Teddington Cricket club. "Right we made it safely. From this point I'm Major Andrew Baker, that's all you know me as, you're not aware of my OSS status at least just yet. We need to establish our stories clearly. Apparently I have been missing for a few days, while I was never found of course for our purposes I'll be telling them that in fact I missed my flight and never left London. From where we are now the head quarters is over there due east about six hundred yards, it will of course be heavily guarded so lets hope Thor's ID cards do the trick."

<<To Allied HQ>>

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 10:36:01 PM »

<401-32>

That was one down, three to go. For Bobbie it had been a buzz but a terrifying one, for while she was considered something of a dare devil as a female fighter pilot, at the same time was was very easily put off by extreme things unlike Cate who did look like she fed of it. What was going on inside though no one knew. "Captain Jaworski, I for one don't get a rush out of it, scares the crap out of me to be honest." She was being so. "Alright then, Wing Commander MacGregor and her team is next, stand by." She turned to Jon, since she and her group would soon follow. "You have the stick Lieutenant, I'll go down in back now and I'll send Doctor Jackson and Lieutenant Troy up here for you." She unbuckled her harness to move back tapping Cate on the shoulder as she did so. "Five minutes Cate."

Cate was already undoing her own belt when Bobbie reminded her of the time factor. She swallowed hard, this was going to be the maddest most insane thing she had ever done in her life apart from dying of course. "Coming." She removed her helmet securing it on the hook by the Tactical operators station, the down the four steps behind Hatfield. Mike and Astrid, now with her that was about the strangest mix for a team. Not strange in the SGC sense, but strange here in 1944. "What was that you were saying before Mike I didn't quite hear you, something about the Planet of the Apes wasn't it?" Nevertheless this little team were going to have the hardest job of convincing whoever they met just who and what they were. "So Astrid I hope you can do a good job of looking panic stricken to have found a woman in the water and I do hope the Baltic isn't all that cold either." Cate was averse to cold water, even in summer she had a warm shower.

"I'm going to follow up on what Reynolds said, good luck to everyone and if you have any faith do some bloody praying, we're all going to need it." Now that was Cate most remembered.

"Gotland Island Nealson!" Bobbie called back to the cockpit as she nodded to all those in back. "The R's are a little strong Chief, but I don't think anyone will notice, besides you can always say you spent some time in the States, many Germans did in the 30's. Fred, you me and the Chief are up straight after Cate, shouldn't be more than five minutes after them. Are we set?" She gave Troy and Daniel a tap. "Guys, get yourselves up front with Nealson please." Bobbie took off her own helmet then, resting it on an empty seat.

<<To Gotland Island Sweden>>

@Bluebell722 @NG @Cipherhornet18 @Troy @Veteran52 @@DanielRyder @Bowsy 112

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:39:07 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.Bowsy 112 is a force to reckon with.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 05:29:58 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage

Fred nodded to Hatfield as he undid his belt and stood up.
"Aye aye." He said simply as he removed the helmet from his head and set it down before slinging his rifle over one shoulder and doing a quick check over all of his gear. Part of him wished he had brought a radio to hide a standard SGC radio in, as far as he knew, they were all with out comm's At the very least he didnt have any. He looked to the Chief.
"Ready for this mate?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 06:59:20 PM »

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Veteran52 A new starter.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 11:40:47 AM »

Cooper also removed his helmet and hung it on a hook nearby.  Taking off the straps, the Chief stretched and grinned,.."Thank you Lieutenant, that sounds like a good idea..some of my family actually got to America before the French and Indian war..1741, from N. Germant! Major, Im wondering if we might conduct a quick trade, before we beam down?  I'd give you 75 Reichsmark for that Luger, just as a precaution. I would just keep it in my rucksack, but only for emergencies..ok?
Pages: 1 [2]