Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Photobucket restored  (Read 227 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 249
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Photobucket restored
« on: June 11, 2018, 11:41:04 PM »

It appears that our images and the 3rd party links have been restored. While I cannot confirm any news to that effect, at least for now our old links are still usable. I will mention that I just now uploaded that image to my PB account, so that works.

While this is okay in the short term, I do recommend to everyone to start a new account with another host. Other free hosts include Imgur, Imgfly, Flikr and Google images. You can also store images for free on Pintrest, but with that you can't make any private albums.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:45:43 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: Photobucket restored
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 02:57:00 PM »

To me photobucket has always worked .... it was imageshack that did not work in the least

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 11:35:19 PM »

Imageshack. It was the one with the kitten in the front that said Image not Available? That was a cute pic of a kitten with her mouth open  :sam10

At least, I think. I dont remember tho  :mwahaha
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

SithLordOfSnark

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • SithLordOfSnark A new starter.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 12:32:41 AM »

To me photobucket has always worked .... it was imageshack that did not work in the least

Were you hotlinking your pics to forums?

If so, photobucket was charging 200 bucks a year for that privelege and would delete your images with a "Pay for our hosting service" image.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 05:56:29 PM »

If you were one of those who had signed up earlier with Photobucket with a paid account, you will always see the images even if the owner of a particular account could not see their own. It does appear that now after a rigorous campaign by millions of users, which included no less than eight Change.org events that Photobucket has completely capitulated.

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 01:20:08 AM »

Actually no, no charge, nothing at all :)

lethal-pageant