Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: 1944 France-Germany  (Read 1203 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: 1944 France-Germany
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2018, 09:16:09 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage
 - AKA Obergefreiter Frederick Leamann

<Outside Secured Warehouse Area>

Fred listened and nodded. He took a moment to check his Webly revolver. He even went so far to carry it with the hammer pulled back, it was a double action revolver, but if needed he wanted to get that first shot. He gave Bobbie a pat on the shoulder.
"Give us a few moments to get in to position." He added. He then nodded to the pistol.
"Also if they try to take that from you, well, just dont let them do that." He said, a small miscalculation having not been given all the information, the Browning Hi Power was not a German Army pistol but a Canadian one, if they took it, well she may be in trouble. He then nodded to the others.
"Lets move." He said as he backed away and found a tree line, making his way through it, revolver in one hand Kukri in the other, he didn't want to kill any people, not if it meant breaking history, but he also wasn't going to let anybody on this team get killed because of his fear. Whilst in the tree line he looked to the others.
"Look, if you have to fight people, knock them out okay? If you have a choice I mean. Dont get your self killed. We dont know how this is all going to work out, so if you kill people it may just be how the time line has always worked, or you could frak it all up." He said with a small shrug.
"So lets play it safe." He added as he looked back to see if Bobbie had made her move, whilst slowly making his way to the fence, tucking the revolver in his belt and drawing his second knife in preparation of cutting the wire.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2018, 02:27:15 AM »

{Frau Roberta Hanna}

<Warehouse district Baden-Baden>

"Keep an eye on me, I'll do something to signal you when its clear." She had no idea what that might be either but hopefully they'd get the message by whatever means she used.

The three Guards straightened up when they saw the young woman approaching them, all three had that typical leery look men get when they think perhaps a little free 'fun' might be in the offering. "Good morning Fraulein." The Sergeant said as Bobbie drew near, then realized his mistake seeing that bright gold ring on her wedding finger. The others saw it to, their hearts immediately sank, yet curiosity got the better of them. "What brings you to this area I must ask, do you realize it is restricted?" He soon changed his direction.

"Good morning Sergeant and yes I do, which is exactly why I came to your post. I am Frau Roberta Hanna..." She knew prior that these men were SS, she didn't have to see that on their lapels. "... I have come from Mannheim in search of one of my late husband's friends and since I must leave early today I thought I would try one last time to find his whereabouts. Do any of you know where I might find Major Lukas Hahn? I did ask at your head quarters here but no one knew where he had been stationed." She lied of course, from the information they had gathered she knew he was with a SS Panzer group not ten miles from where she stood; hopefully these men were gullible enough to fall for it.

They did, you could see the expressions on their faces. Lukas Hahn was possibly one of the worst she could dig up information on, he was a butcher who thought nothing of shooting his own men if he even suspected them of the minorist infraction against the Fatherland. It wouldn't be surprising that HQ might even deny his existence; but one of them at least knew, a younger fellow with a scar across his cheek. At that point all three were totally focused on her, Bobbie placed her hand behind her neck letting her long plait down from its neatly tied position. As she was standing under a light none of her team could miss it. All she had to do was keep these three busy for long enough. "Forgive me Frau Hanna I do know the Major but perhaps he is not someone you may wish to find too soon." He began, then went on to explain at length about the man. Bobbie flicked her plait from side to side, more or less telling the team to move.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:07:54 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Veteran52 Thumb turning green.Veteran52 Thumb turning green.
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2018, 01:17:51 PM »

Cooper was watching "Frau Roberta' as they moved towards their destination.  Moving lightly on the balls of his feet, he snapped off the strap that held his luger and loosened the dagger from its sheath."Everything seems to going okay for her, the three guards seem to be completely captivated." Turning towards the Major as he was working on the wire.."How are you doing Major?Then taking a quick look towards Taers position.."How are we doing Captain, any snooping 'jack-boots' getting nosey?"

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2018, 10:10:39 PM »

AKA Cyrus Armin

Warehouse District: Baden-Baden

Taer sighed watching Bobbie do her thing. Staying in cover was a fine idea, but he would rather be out there knocking heads and pretty much end things with a large explosion. Then he had to remember, they can't do anything extreme to mess up the timeline. Turning to Cooper, he exhaled shaking his head and whispered, "None that I see. Coast seems clear for now."

He was hoping for a little more action soon.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2018, 06:19:11 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage

<Outside Secured Warehouse Area>

Fred has been taking his time cutting the wire. It was not an easy task with two knives, though he had learnt to do it during escape and evasion training. But after a few moments he had enough cut so that the three of them could crawl under the wire. anything higher would be noticed, it hadn't taken him long but longer than he would have liked. Maybe he wouldn't drop the M9 Bayonet from his normal gear after all. It haddnt taken him long but longer than he would have liked as he held the wire aside.
"Shift it." He said quietly before following the two through, he returned the barbed wire to as close to perfect as he could make it, brushed himself down and checked his rifle before returning his knives and pistol to their rightful place. He looked to Cooper then down the fence to Bobbie.
"lets go pull rank on those guys and regroup."

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2018, 04:46:20 PM »

Cooper had heard Taers comment and shook his head, agreeing"..as much as I would like to Captain, we're just going to have to wait a bit more,Sir!  The Major just got the wire cut, so, lets get this going,ok? Climbing underneath the barbed wire wasn't easy, but better than going over it!  After brushing off the debris of leaves and dirt,Cooper listened while the Major gave his orders.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2018, 12:58:22 AM »

{Frau Roberta Hanna}

Stall, stall. Bobbie told herself as she had managed to have the three soldiers backs turned to the fence. Without giving herself away she was able to keep one eye at least on her friends, all the while praying some stray soldier didn't turn up at their location. "Yes I am very aware of the Major's reputation, but he is or was a friend of my husband's and it is my duty to the Fatherland to pass on items my dear Otto left for him, surely that is easy to accept Sergeant." She gave off the impression of compassionate anger, more to bait him than anything else. The man was about to answer her when another voice came from behind.

"What seems to to be the trouble Sergeant?" He looked at Bobbie, there was some kind of recognition on his expression. Her own eyes stared at him in disbelief.

"No, no, no. This can't be happening!" Her mind was yelling at her, screaming at her.

While Robyn was almost having an internal fit of terror the Sergeant explained the situation to the man, he turned to her with something bordering on compassion but not quite. "Hauptmann Josef Heinschfelt at your service Frau Hanna, perhaps if you would come to my office so that we may talk in private. Let her through Sergeant."

"Sir!" The two younger soldiers opened the gate allowing Robyn to pass.

Bobbie's face went scarlet, fortunately in this dull light they couldn't see it. She swallowed hard with a million things going through her mind. The foremost was this man was her damned grandfather! Of all the things they went through, all the checklists they compiled, why did he not show up here; it was the last thing she needed but she couldn't back out either.  Side by side she walked with Josef, her skin crawling making her shiver. Of course she knew him, as an older man and until his death in 1995 when she was just 14 years old; he would have been 94 then, making him 43 now and he was the image of her father, his son. He took her into the nearest building, conveniently the first building her team would encounter; from there they walked along a dark corridor until they reached a dimly lit office at the far northern end. After they entered he closed and locked the door.

He sat at his desk, offering his hand to Robyn to take the chair opposite his. "Why do I have this uncanny feeling I know you 'Frau Hanna'. I know you are not her and though you have fooled my men, this is about as far as your pretense goes. So who are you and why are you here?" There was no threat in his voice, only the questions.

Bobbie sat, looked at her feet then lifted her head slowly. She couldn't very well shoot him, so she chose the next best route. "May I?" She pointed to the pad and pencil in front of him, he nodded his assent. Quickly Bobbie made a sketch of the Stargate, as best as she could with her quick hand, it did in fact come out quite accurate when she had finished. She passed it over to him. "Do you know what that is?"

He looked at it for all of 2 seconds, screwed it up, lit a match to it then when it was almost burning his fingers he dropped it in the small wood stove nearby. "I do. Hence my destroying that. Baker sent you didn't he? Don't deny it, I can see it in your eyes, but you're not American are you?"

She shook her head. Now this was something, unbelievable but something and she knew that 'if' they got the Stargate back, none of this will have ever happened. She knew from Sam and General O'Neill's briefing that this 'Baker' wasn't Colonel Reynolds alter ego but non other than the alternate Cam Mitchell. So she played along with it, there was no way in hell she was going to tell him who she actually was. "No I'm not, I'm British, special agent Bobbie Hatfield SOE. We need to find that, so I need to ask how much has he told you?"

He still had a 'I don't believe you' look on his face, but for some reason he swallowed it. "Enough to know it doesn't belong here, my God, it doesn't even belong on Earth. But the SS has gone to ground on it, they are constantly moving it almost weekly. It was here as of last night when I went off duty, so whether its still here I haven't checked as yet. You're not alone are you?" The man was sharp.

Her head shook in the affirmative, so she told him outright. "They are outside, they came through the western wire about ten minutes ago."

"Argh!" Josef raised his hands. "Wait here." He told her. Leaving her alone he went outside, she could hear his footsteps moving north, a door open and shut.

Out in the western yard Josef went like an arrow straight to Fred and the team. "Don't shoot. Be quiet and follow me." He said, then led them back to his office to rejoin Bobbie. 

@DanielRyder @Bowsy 112 @Veteran52
Far Dareis Mai

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2018, 02:18:42 PM »

Hearing a door slam, Cooper looked towards the south."Shhhsh,someones coming." Unsnapping his holster, Cooper eased out his Luger and watched as a figure drew closer to the teams position. Not quite believing what was now happening, he tensed for theprobable fight ahead..he hoped he was wrong!

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2018, 04:49:43 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage

<Warehouse Office>

Fred lowered Coopers gun with a hand on top of it, it was clear they had been made and their cover in some form was blown, but the guards wernt all running to arrest them so maybe it wasnt wide spread, Dealing with a single guy would be easier inside. He held his rifle firmly, ready to club the man upside the head to knock him out once they were lead inside, but the hallways were to cramped to swing the rifle, but they were quickly lead in to a room where Bobbie sat. Fred tensed for a moment. Now he couldnt risk knocking out the man, just incase somebody else knew Bobbie was here and sounded the alarm when they went missing. He looked to bobbie and simply asked.
"Hannah?" In a whats going on tone, not wanting to blow the fact he didnt know German.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2018, 12:06:30 AM »

{Frau Roberta Hanna}

{Hauptmann Josef Heinschfelt Luftwaffe} NPC

Now that were in the dim light of the room, it was plainly clear the man with them was neither SS nor Heer; he was Luftwaffe and the Navigator's wings was as clear he wasn't a pilot. This late in the war it was most likely there were fewer and fewer roles for German bomber crews to be found, indeed most POW camps were run for some reason by the Luftwaffe. But what was he doing here. "Since there is only one chair, we shall defer to Frau Hanna on that issue Gentlemen." He spoke clear and concise English with barely a hint of an accent. "You'll have to stand. Now, she has indicated to me what you four are doing here and at extreme risk I might add. You're damned well lucky that most of the SS guards here have been called to the new front, and its me confronting you. Otherwise you'd be all dead. I want to know exactly who you are, how did you get here and why I should help you." He glanced at Robyn. "You shut your mouth, I have this feeling I am not going to believe a word you say."

"Well.." Bobbie looked up at him, it was like looking at her father and the man had exactly the same manner and demeanor. She took the hint.

"You." He spoke directly at Fred. "You appear to be the leader I would guess, so you can tell me what I want to know. Bear in mind if I suspect you're lying, I'll simply call my guards. So let's have it." 
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2018, 01:08:20 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage

<Warehouse Office>

Fred stood there for a moment, he wouldn't say he was shocked or stunned. But he wasn't sure how to proceed. He had an alright poker face. But he felt this guy would stock to his word, so only one chance. He took a moment to take a deep breath and began, deciding to try and act as if he was being 100% honest with the man, and he would have been if time lines haddnt been at stake, but this man sure didnt seam like a hard core nazi, even if he was a Luftwaffe, who had some true Hitler Believers in their ranks. Though he did take the time to notice no phone or radio in the room. He still had the ability to knock the man out if he didnt believe the.
"Look, I'm going to be honest, okay? Your lot stole something from the US at the start of the war. Something some of the Boffins for Allied High Command think could be a weapon or something, honestly nobody's really sure, me, I think its some valuable relic that nobody wants to see squirrelled away and destroyed by a failing madman and his loyal commanders." He looked to Bobbie, trying to read her, to see if she said anything.
"But High command feel it was important enough, so dropped some mixed Yank and British Special Agents around the French Boarder to find it and either return it, or destroy it. Myself and..." He had no idea who she was posing as, but clearly her cover as a German had been busted so that left very few options, he went with what he felt was the most logical, though he had no idea what name she was going by
"The Fraulein here is a member of SOE." He looked back to the man, he noticed the rank and changed his story,
"I'm Major Fred Rivers." He decided to give his real name and rank, two less lies, but also it meant that, theoretically this man had to treat him as a superior, even if he did arrest him.
"British Commando attached to SOE."  He nodded to Cooper and Taer, deciding it would be best to lie about their occupations, but not names, he was starting to juggle to many lies already, he didnt need to more he might trip up, but a US Captain, especially of Taer's decent was probobly not likely and a Navy man this far in land would not be believed with out a lot of explination.
"This is Staff Sergeant Cooper Morgan, And Private First Class Taer Amir. They were lost US Army we encountered when we landed." He hoped they knew their history to cover their arses if questioned. He looked back to the German and moved his hands to his side, ready to swing the rifle.
"Happy?"

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2018, 02:19:03 PM »

Cooper acknowledged the situation. Standing at attention, he saluted the Luftwaffe officer and said.."Its just as the Major said,Sir, I was separated from my unit and have been working back towards our lines!"

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2018, 11:56:34 PM »

AKA Cyrus Armin

Warehouse Office

Taer looked at the Major and sighed. The jig might be up, but he wasn't willing to take it sitting down. He was standing up, yes but that will be where he will remain. Compared to the Major, Taer was a big guy who doesn't go down easily even after a few punches. He spoke casually ignoring what Cooper said, "Sir, with respect, I am Captain Taer Amir. Cyrus Armin was my cover. I am with the US Army, but separated from my platoon. I was on a mission when I met up with him." He wasn't American as his Middle Eastern accent still shown clearly.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2018, 03:13:10 AM »

{Hauptmann Josef Heinschfelt Luftwaffe} NPC

Josef looked at the three of them, then back to Robyn. For the most strangest reason he couldn't fathom, the closeness of her brought on some kind of feeling that was telling him she was far more than what she appeared to be on the surface, as if there was some connection between the two of them he just couldn't put his finger on. "Very well then, lets suppose for the moment I believe your story, I can as you might guess easily make some inquiries to the facts, but alas time is against us. I will tell you what I know. Some time back there were stories circling among the SS that, how can I say it? A form of possession had taken over some at the top. Rumors were circulating that a strange woman was behind it, does that sound familiar to any of you.? You may speak." He tilted his head to Bobbie.

She really wasn't sure what to say, or how much to trust him at this point. The problem was he had them over the virtual barrel right now. So a partial truth for the time being. "As the Major has told you Herr Heinschfelt we were sent to retrieve this artifact by any means possible. It is dangerous, not just in itself but dangerous to you and your people in ways we could not even begin to describe. The story of the woman is true, but I will say this much, she is not someone to be toyed with and we do as you heard have other teams to search for her as well as the device. If we do not find either there is only one end, the world as we know will cease to exist."

He pondered on what she had said, what the other's told him. It added up. "Sooner or later you will need to trust me further than you have. Very well then, come with me." He had secured the building for now. Sent the guards on stupid errands the moment he came into contact with Bobbie. Leaving the room he took them down the long hallway to another door, he opened it to reveal a long darkened flight of stone steps going down. "This way."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 09:03:04 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2018, 06:18:12 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage

<Warehouse Office>

Fred froze as Taer spoke and once the German had asked them to follow him. He held up a finger as Him, Bobbie and Cooper left the room. Blocking Taer's path. Fred may have been smaller than Taer, but Fred was still pretty strong, and he had a feeling though Taer knew how to fight he had never actully had to beat somebody to death.
"One Second Hauptmann." He said as he closed the door and turned to Taer.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked growling a little. He tried his best to keep his voice down. "Why not just tell him everything? What you wernt happy being a Private? You had to try and show off by telling him your a Captain? You know the US Army is still segregated right now, do you really think middle eastern officers are that prevalent?" Had he been a British soldier Fred would have given him a slight smack on the side of the head.
"And what were you thinking, telling him you had a cover name... Now he has reason to suspect we are all lying." He sighed as he stepped back and took a deep, deep breath. Sighing
"Jesus." As he pulled the door open and left the room. Looking to Hauptmann Heinschfelt.
"Sorry about that." He sighed as he caught up
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

lethal-pageant