Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 1944 France-Germany  (Read 404 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: 1944 France-Germany
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2018, 09:16:09 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage
 - AKA Obergefreiter Frederick Leamann

<Outside Secured Warehouse Area>

Fred listened and nodded. He took a moment to check his Webly revolver. He even went so far to carry it with the hammer pulled back, it was a double action revolver, but if needed he wanted to get that first shot. He gave Bobbie a pat on the shoulder.
"Give us a few moments to get in to position." He added. He then nodded to the pistol.
"Also if they try to take that from you, well, just dont let them do that." He said, a small miscalculation having not been given all the information, the Browning Hi Power was not a German Army pistol but a Canadian one, if they took it, well she may be in trouble. He then nodded to the others.
"Lets move." He said as he backed away and found a tree line, making his way through it, revolver in one hand Kukri in the other, he didn't want to kill any people, not if it meant breaking history, but he also wasn't going to let anybody on this team get killed because of his fear. Whilst in the tree line he looked to the others.
"Look, if you have to fight people, knock them out okay? If you have a choice I mean. Dont get your self killed. We dont know how this is all going to work out, so if you kill people it may just be how the time line has always worked, or you could frak it all up." He said with a small shrug.
"So lets play it safe." He added as he looked back to see if Bobbie had made her move, whilst slowly making his way to the fence, tucking the revolver in his belt and drawing his second knife in preparation of cutting the wire.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 206
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2018, 02:27:15 AM »

{Frau Roberta Hanna}

<Warehouse district Baden-Baden>

"Keep an eye on me, I'll do something to signal you when its clear." She had no idea what that might be either but hopefully they'd get the message by whatever means she used.

The three Guards straightened up when they saw the young woman approaching them, all three had that typical leery look men get when they think perhaps a little free 'fun' might be in the offering. "Good morning Fraulein." The Sergeant said as Bobbie drew near, then realized his mistake seeing that bright gold ring on her wedding finger. The others saw it to, their hearts immediately sank, yet curiosity got the better of them. "What brings you to this area I must ask, do you realize it is restricted?" He soon changed his direction.

"Good morning Sergeant and yes I do, which is exactly why I came to your post. I am Frau Roberta Hanna..." She knew prior that these men were SS, she didn't have to see that on their lapels. "... I have come from Mannheim in search of one of my late husband's friends and since I must leave early today I thought I would try one last time to find his whereabouts. Do any of you know where I might find Major Lukas Hahn? I did ask at your head quarters here but no one knew where he had been stationed." She lied of course, from the information they had gathered she knew he was with a SS Panzer group not ten miles from where she stood; hopefully these men were gullible enough to fall for it.

They did, you could see the expressions on their faces. Lukas Hahn was possibly one of the worst she could dig up information on, he was a butcher who thought nothing of shooting his own men if he even suspected them of the minorist infraction against the Fatherland. It wouldn't be surprising that HQ might even deny his existence; but one of them at least knew, a younger fellow with a scar across his cheek. At that point all three were totally focused on her, Bobbie placed her hand behind her neck letting her long plait down from its neatly tied position. As she was standing under a light none of her team could miss it. All she had to do was keep these three busy for long enough. "Forgive me Frau Hanna I do know the Major but perhaps he is not someone you may wish to find too soon." He began, then went on to explain at length about the man. Bobbie flicked her plait from side to side, more or less telling the team to move.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 12:07:54 AM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Veteran52 A new starter.
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2018, 01:17:51 PM »

Cooper was watching "Frau Roberta' as they moved towards their destination.  Moving lightly on the balls of his feet, he snapped off the strap that held his luger and loosened the dagger from its sheath."Everything seems to going okay for her, the three guards seem to be completely captivated." Turning towards the Major as he was working on the wire.."How are you doing Major?Then taking a quick look towards Taers position.."How are we doing Captain, any snooping 'jack-boots' getting nosey?"

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2018, 10:10:39 PM »

AKA Cyrus Armin

Warehouse District: Baden-Baden

Taer sighed watching Bobbie do her thing. Staying in cover was a fine idea, but he would rather be out there knocking heads and pretty much end things with a large explosion. Then he had to remember, they can't do anything extreme to mess up the timeline. Turning to Cooper, he exhaled shaking his head and whispered, "None that I see. Coast seems clear for now."

He was hoping for a little more action soon.
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!Bowsy 112 has great potential!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #49 on: Today at 06:19:11 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage
 - AKA Obergefreiter Frederick Leamann

<Outside Secured Warehouse Area>

Fred has been taking his time cutting the wire. It was not an easy task with two knives, though he had learnt to do it during escape and evasion training. But after a few moments he had enough cut so that the three of them could crawl under the wire. anything higher would be noticed, it hadn't taken him long but longer than he would have liked. Maybe he wouldn't drop the M9 Bayonet from his normal gear after all. It haddnt taken him long but longer than he would have liked as he held the wire aside.
"Shift it." He said quietly before following the two through, he returned the barbed wire to as close to perfect as he could make it, brushed himself down and checked his rifle before returning his knives and pistol to their rightful place. He looked to Cooper then down the fence to Bobbie.
"lets go pull rank on those guys and regroup."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

lethal-pageant