Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: 1944 France-Germany  (Read 863 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: 1944 France-Germany
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2018, 06:35:13 PM »

{Hauptmann Josef Heinschfelt Luftwaffe} NPC

{Yat'Yir} NPC

<Warehouse district Baden-Baden>

The Jaffa, for that was with all certainty what they were, stood their weapons down. There were frowns and stares from each of the combatants towards one another, even to a point of one of the Jaffa making threatening overtures to his opposites until the man Bobbie named as Yat'Yir calmly snatched the staff weapon from him, then knocking him of his feet by sweeping the weapon behind his knees. "These are not our enemies, for now. Sit your place and do not speak!" He told them. Then rounding on Bobbie he said in an even tone, but still tinged with some hostility. "How do you know me, you called me by name? We have not met, I do not know you, yet I feel something that bonds us."

Bobbie had to do some very quick thinking, relying on memory wasn't always the best way around things yet most of what SG1 had witnessed was fairly known history, especially with someone like Hatfield who had spent the better part of her first six months with the Stargate program as nothing more than a clerk sorting old files, collating data and creating a historical time line of the SGC's history. That was well before she even became selected for Atlantis. She looked quickly at her teammates to make sure they knew where she was coming from and most importantly to back her up should she make a mistake. "My Master Ba'al, you know him well for he became your master for a time when he took Lord Montu's assets once he switched his alliance from Ra. You were there when he defeated Horus." She refrained from mentioning the fact that Yat'Yir was now in her time one of the leaders of the Free Jaffa, for she was unsure of exactly how he came to be here.

Josef leaned across to Fred/Harry/Frederick, his mind racing for some kind of logical sense. "What is she talking about? These names out of mythology, surely they are not fact. I was under the impression of nothing more than an alien device without a known source, but now...fables become reality? Is that where all this is coming from, are you people even human?" His voice was tinged with fear, as a devout Christian it went against all his beliefs in the creator. Especially after seeing what happened a few days ago, that particular SS officer who left in the truck had shown some rather peculiar abilities, glowing eyes and blasting men off their feet with a wave of the hand.

Yat'Yir looked genuinely concerned, his forehead creasing. "We, all of us..." His hand sweeping around to the gathered Jaffa. "Were indeed in service to Montu, and as you spoke, to Lord Ba'al. But...but he is dead is he not? We saw Tefnut kill him with our own eyes or was this another of her deception. Many of us have questioned her motives, that is a part of the reason we are here now, mere watchmen over the Chappa'ai as those who fawn over her take the more valued roles in taking this world for her own. There is dissent, I will not lie to you, but fear as well. Something is not right about this entire event, many of us have memories of things that seemingly have been discounted by her as mere fantasies, tell me one thing so that I will be convinced. When Ba'al ruled on Earth under Ra, what name was he given?"

"Re'ammin the Thunderer, sent to kill the Earthly King Yahm." Bobbie said flatly. She knew that well, as did most students of the Goa'uld histories.

That did it, that was all he needed to know. "The Chappa'ai moves north to a place called Hamburg. Tefnut plans to bring in legions of Jaffa faithful to only her. In ten cycles of the sun, she will have over 500,000 warriors on this world to enslave these people. From there she will return to her world with a plan to destroy all of the System Lords in one foul sweep. If you and this, this small band of men can change that, you're welcome. We will not stand in your way."

Bobbie understood. Tefnut had been planning this apparently for a long time and it was time itself, just like Ba'al she had been fiddling with. Yat'Yir didn't belong here, nor she suspected did the Jaffa with him. "We're not alone. Josef.." She walked back to where the others were standing. "What is the quickest way for us to get to Hamburg without raising suspicion?"

He stopped talking to Fred, thought for a moment then gave his reply. "There is a light transport used by the SS, that creature who took the device in fact, on a field not one kilometer from here. I can put you on that with my own pilot, you can be there in two hours. You'll need to come up with a reason, for with God's certainty I can't."

"Fred?" Bobbie looked at him, he always had a knack for finding the absurd logic in things.

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2018, 03:35:48 AM »

Major Fred Rivers
AKA Captain Harry Savage
 - AKA Obergefreiter Frederick Leamann

<Warehouse Underground cavern>

Fred frowned and he was a little lost and had noidea what to say the Josef. The smallest bit of infomation could change history, unknown to Fred the smallest bit of info could lead to Bobbie dissapearing from the timeline. "Their Aliens." He confirmed then looked to Bobbie pulling her out of earshot from Josef and the Jaffa.

"We cant leave these guys here. And we cant kill them. Without fracking history." He looked to Taer and Cooper. Nodding to the Jaffa. "Disarm them." He looked to the Jaffa commander. "Listen, we are in a bad situationyou cant be here with those." He said noddint to their staff weapons and Zats
He then looked back to Bobbie. "Can you fly whayever is on that airfield? And have You ever read SG-1s 1960 what ever repory?"

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2018, 05:56:09 PM »

AKA Cyrus Armin

Warehouse district Baden Baden

To be honest, Taer knew Bobbie could handle herself well. He just wasn't sure when she will get up to it. He could have stopped Cooper, but it never hurts to have a backup plan in case she shoots herself in the foot. But her display worked amid to people's surprise.

Listening to what one of the Jaffa said, Taer couldn't help but be surprised about that part. He exhaled walking to the Jaffa and taking their weapons. They needed a good reason to be flying to wherever they needed to be. However, he had an idea about the weapons they needed to hide. Josef knew everything now, so there was no going back unless they could wipe his memory. Holding the zat gun up, he inquired, "Couldn't we, I don't know, make the alien weapons disintegrate with the Zat gun? If we're preventing alterations to the timeline, we can use this."

It was a good idea. With he sigh, he added, "As for the reason to fly there, we could make up an injury. Say its an emergency and we have to get someone to the hospital. Might not raise any flags or maybe it will, but it's just a suggestion."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2018, 07:49:47 PM »

Fred frowned again. "The problem. Captain. Isnt that the weapons are here. But its that Jaffa that wernt here in 1944 are now. I dont have to explain to an..." he stoped and decided to add the really obvious cover of. "An OSS team"intead of SG team "leader do I?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2018, 01:45:45 AM »

{Hauptmann Josef Heinschfelt Luftwaffe} NPC

{Yat'Yir} NPC

<Warehouse district Baden-Baden>

"I'll be back." The words echoed in her head, she definitely wasn't the Terminator. As Fred pulled her aside for a little discussion; she had a feeling from what he said that the perspective was way out of kilter. "No we can't Taer, its an SS aircraft and they'd just tell us to frak off. Fred, no again, we're in Germany and we're going to commandeer something that belongs to the SS and lastly, the whole thing is wrong, god you both know by all logic we're not supposed to be here and most positively Tefnut is not. But we are, they are.." She pointed to the Jaffa. "...and there hasn't been a serious event to make me think we should just bug out and leave." She wasn't angry, just trying to shed some light. "And Major...I can fly anything...practically." A small white lie, everything she had flown was from their time, not 1944. But she also knew every aircraft since 1933 carried a manual with it, no big deal. "Give me a moment...and yes I know what happened to SG1."

Bobbie walked back to where Josef and Yat'Yir were standing in silence. "Here's the deal. Both of you would know who the local SS Commander is, we need to have a little talk with him. Yat'Yir, that is if he's not been influenced by Tefnut of course."

"Obersturmbannführer Bremmer. A swine of a man but not unreasonable Frau Hanna." By now Josef was even doubting her name, merely because of everything he had thus far heard.

The Jaffa nodded. "I know him. We pass orders back and forth to keep up the subterfuge, he knows nothing else of that I can assure you. He is not far, in fact if you came by way of the front gate, his Head Quarters are one hundred meters to the left in an old brown building, you cannot miss it, his banner flies day and night."

Bobbie thanked them both, reassured them that she and her friends would set this right and that within a short time hopefully everything will be as it should be. The Jaffa/SS men would remain so as to not rouse suspicion, Josef of course had to stay. But he would lead them safely back to the surface.

<On the Street>

Twenty minutes later they were back at the main gate; Bobbie feeling a pang of sadness she couldn't have spoken to Josef as his granddaughter, but she knew too well what might happen. "One hundred meters that way." It was full morning light now, they were in the open, yet still the streets were only filled with the destitute still recovering from the last bomb raid by the allies. "Josef said the man was a fool, but he made it sound like we could roll him over, so please let me do the talking for now, until he signs the papers I need. Then you lot can decide whether to tie him up, or knock him out I really don't care."

Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2018, 02:25:20 AM »

Fred just shrugged. Clearly he had no power here. 8 years of SG Team leader experience seamed to mean nothing. So he just followed Bobbie. He haddnt suggested leaving. He just meant they couldnt leave Jaffa running around 1944 with their staff weapons. Hell if they told Josef, or anybody how many jaffa and worlds were out there he may decide that the Americans shouldnt have the gate and it should be burried somewhere. Under some godforsaken rubble pile or dropped in to the depths of the sea.

Veteran52

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Veteran52 Thumb turning green.Veteran52 Thumb turning green.
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2018, 03:08:43 PM »

Cooper had listened to Bobbie and her conversations with the other leaders.  He had thought to make a suggestion, but decided that 'silence' was more prudent.  Bobbie was team leader,after all!"May I ask about this german?  If we tie him up, do we have any rope and what about a gage and something to secure his mouth with so that he doesn't raise the alarm?

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2018, 12:29:59 AM »

<Baden-Baden SS HQ>

"We'll find something, anything really. They didn't have duct tape in this era did they?" Bobbie put her head down walking with a purpose, there was no way she could arouse any suspicion now. "Just follow my lead please, don't any of you speak until we get inside as we still have those two guards to deal with yet." There was no need to point or use any other indication as it was quite plain to see the SS soldiers standing at the bottom of the steps into the building.

The little troupe stopped at the entrance, one of the guards stepped forward, luckily Bobbie and the others had done a lot of cramming before they left, knowing the various ranks was one of those things studied well. "Halt, you cannot enter." He said to her rather sharply, quite typically of course.

"Nonsense Unterscharführer, I am Frau Roberta Hanna I am sure you know my late husband." She told him in perfect German.

His eyes widened, but not totally convinced. "Sturmbannführer Hanna? Yes I know of him Frau, I heard he was killed only yesterday." He was feeling her out, suspicion was running high around here.

She shook her head. "No, the day before when those American swine came again. I would have thought that well known."

"My apologies Frau Hanna, yes it was. A mere lapse on my part. You do have your identification don't you and I must ask who are these men with you?" His counterpart had already taken a defensive position, so Bobbie had to think fast.

Withdrawing her papers from within her purse she presented them to him, they were 'pre-aged' by courtesy of the Asgard core, looking as if she had carried them around for quite some time; complete with a grainy sepia photograph. "These men are..." She was interrupted when the very man they were seeking came to the door. An oafish round fat man, not terribly tall looking for all the world like the former bank clerk he was.

"Ludwig! What are you doing? Let the lady pass." He dipped his head. "My deepest regrets Frau Hanna for my men's enthusiasm, please come in if it is me you wish to see." The guards stepped aside allowing the others to pass.

"Thank you Obersturmbannführer Bremmer. How did you know it was me?" Yes how did he know, that was rather bizarre Bobbie thought. She double checked over her shoulder to ensure her friends were right behind her.

He led them inside down a long carpeted hallway until they reached a large open room, nothing spectacular but comfortable. "I have seen you from afar Frau and heard your sweet voice before when you have called your dear departed. You have my deepest sympathies." Without ado, he sat his portly frame in a large chair, it made a sound of air being released when his weight filled it. "Now what can I do for you today, I am sure you didn't..." A gun was pointed at his head, Bobbie was three feet away from him. "What is this?" He opened his mouth again to shout, Bobbie pushed the gun into his temple.

"I am sure without certainty you don't wish to die. We have a mere request, there is a SS transport aircraft on the local field, we wish to take it to somewhere." She wasn't about to say where either. "You will sign the appropriate documents for us to take that plane and you will live another day." She turned her head. "Dietrich, go and tell the guards our fearless leader here doesn't wish to be disturbed. Fredrick, take over from me. Now Bremmer where are your requisition papers kept?"

Sweat broke out on his face as he stammered. "You won't get away with this!" Bobbie slapped him so hard he bit his tongue. Bobbie then pulled his own gun from its holster, slipping that into her garter; which despite the deathly situation the old man was, still made him lick his lips when he saw a slender pale leg.

"We already have. Now the papers where are they?"

Meekly like the coward he was, he pointed to a chest of drawers by the wall. "Second drawer, the pale blue papers." He told her.

She went to retrieve them, read where the blank sections needed filling out then looked around for a typewriter, it wasn't far away. Bobbie sat down looking like the picture perfect little secretary she was pretending to be, in minutes she had all the right fields of the request form filled out. She picked up a pen and returned to Bremmer. "Sign it!"

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 10:55:45 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

Veteran52

• Senior Airman
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2018, 01:05:39 PM »

Cooper/Dietrich followed the orders given him by Frau Roberta.  Walking down the carpeted hallway, he came to where the two guards stood, at attention."Your orders are to not allow anyone to enter his office, there will be no interruptions as matters are being discussed..verstehen Sie" With that, Dietrich returned down the hallway."Mission accomplished, Ma'am!

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2018, 08:46:56 PM »

AKA Cyrus Armin

Yes, Bobbie was the team leader apparently. She was doing a suburb job of doing it. He felt Fred's pain. She doesn't want to hear him out apparently. They followed her along the corridor following a portly shaped male who apparently ate one too many microwavable dinners and convienently forgot to exercise. They probably dont have microwavable dinners in this era. Keeping step behind Fred, the captain kept to the rear guard as always. For his physique frame, he would pass for a bodyguard.

Entering the doorway, he watched as the portly gentleman sat in his char. It made an air that only Taer had to away to watch the corridor in order to smirk. He sighed controlling himself professionally to watch Bobbie deal with the man while Cooper went out to deal with the guards and returned.

The corridor was still cleared of people. So far, they hadn't raised any alarms. Turning back to the desk, he listened to Bobbie's order for him to sign it, so he spoke, "I'd listen to her and sign it. You wouldn't like it when she's upset." He was hoping his tone would elicit some kind of terror from the fat man, but he wasn't sure. Threats work when there was someone working for it.

He sighed looking at the corridor and murmured, "Route's still clear if we want to get this done quickly. Just because the guards are dealt with doesn't mean more aren't coming for their patrol routine."

I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2018, 07:22:24 PM »

<Baden-Baden SS HQ>

With the threat level ramped up considerably having Fred standing there with his weapon touching the hapless Colonel's forehead; the man was sweating profusely as his shaking hand hovered over the paper. "I do not know what you expect to achieve." He said trembling. "Once you have gone my men will eventually come in here and find me, I know you will not kill me and then what? I'll notify the Luftwaffe before you get to Hamburg and you 'wlll' be shot down."

Bobbie shook her head, the idiot had a point there. She gave the boys an acknowledgement for what they did, then after thinking on their situation she summed it up. "Change of plans, we're taking him with us. Where is your staff car?" Her face was almost in his.

He all but fumbled for an answer but finally spat it out. The car was out back. "The three of you find some SS uniforms, Dietrich you drive, Cyrus you'll be up front with him. Fredrick you and I will ride in back either side of our 'friend' here. Anything to add?" By this time Bremmer had the orders signed.
Far Dareis Mai

Veteran52

• Senior Airman
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2018, 02:14:16 PM »

Cooper looked at Bobbie.."Just a quick observation..our only hope of getting SS uniforms is if we can find some here in these adjoining rooms.  But, we've got to be quick, the fewer people know about our presence, the better!Looking to Taer.."Lets go check some of these rooms Taer, we might get lucky!

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2018, 02:04:06 PM »

Fred shrugged he moved his webley down to the mans chest and pulled the hammer back. "We dont need uniforms." He shrugged. "At least not for everybody, two quiet German Soldiers looks better than two SS that dont know German." He said before taking a moment to pull his pistol away. He doubted that the man would do anything, and the fact that he had a sten ready to rock and roll at his side made things clear, but to make a pount, he drew his Kukri.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2018, 11:37:09 AM »

AKA Cyrus Armin

Taer looked at Cooper and grunted softly. This was what they needed. Some luck. He sighed shaking his head at the overeager Corporal, "Not at this time. We have to go. We can probably find some uniforms on the way out. He's right. I don't speak German, so I don't really need the SS uniform when my current gear works. All I have to do is just keep my head down, right?"

Taer figured if it was really that important to get the uniforms, he'd be more willing to search. The Captain added, "Unless its really that important, I'll help look for the uniforms as long as its on our way out to the guy's squad car." He stated pointing his thumb toward the pudgy man held at gun point and now at knife point, apparently.

Character List

Veteran52

• Senior Airman
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2018, 12:15:53 PM »

Chief Petty Officer Cooper looked towards the door, then at his team-mates."Okay, what are the orders?  I would recommend that we get this 'gentleman' going and worry about the uniforms as we go.  If the opportunity presents itself, we can snag some gear.  But the Car wont wait forever and the Allies could start bombing at anytime!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

lethal-pageant