Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 1944 France-Germany  (Read 1180 times)

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: 1944 France-Germany
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2018, 02:57:00 PM »

Major Fred Rivers
 - AKA Obergefreiter Frederick Leamann

Plane Interior

Fred clapped his hands together as he stood. "Okay. Cooper. talk to your lady friend in the cockpit. Just go with something along the lines of. "Terribly Sorry, but the commander here is unwell but he likes to take in the local women where ever he visits if he is able. Do you know of where we can find such women of the night." Like Bobbie said, she probably wont know but the more people that know of the mans tastes, the better our story will sound. Bobbie, Seeing as your the mans Secratery you will likely be able to use his rank to pull us a car, Taer, stay here and once Cooper gets an answer from the pilot and bobbie gets the car bundle out..." He glanced to the still passed out man. "What ever the hell he is. In to the car, and I'll go find an enlisted man to give us a real location." He said as he went to the door once the plane had stopped moving and opened it. Waiting to see if there were any objections.

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Veteran52 Thumb turning green.Veteran52 Thumb turning green.
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2018, 04:05:22 PM »

Cooper listened as the Major made his idea known.."Ok, sounds interesting Sir!  I'll be up in the cockpit.. and as Cooper moved into the opposite seat from the pilot, he was framing the words he would use."Bitte Frauline,but there is a question I must ask of you!  As you have seen, this officer is not quite well, but, being aware of his proclivities, I do know of something which might make his 'recovery' happen sooner.  He prefers some feminine company when he is like this and I need to know if you might have any information as to where he might enlist the aide of someladies?  He prefers the company of prostitutes, at least one, who could make his 'recovery' more comfortable and more enjoyable!  My apologies for this request, but, if you can help...

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 227
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2018, 06:52:39 PM »

<Baden-Baden to Hamburg>

{Gisela Frank-Pilot} NPC

"Right then, the plan is made and we stick to it. No deviations guys." She watched Cooper go forward, hopefully the girl will be compliant enough and hopefully she hated the fat bugger enough to go along with it. "Give me five minutes, I'll either come back or signal you somehow."

Thinking about the orders that was quite straight forward. "Fred, Taer, go through these maps and see if that hotel is located on them. I noticed looking at them earlier they do mark certain places of interest. This hotel sounds flashy so it shouldn't be too hard to find." She handed them the bundle of folded maps, which included a couple of the touristy type maps.

Bobbie went to the door, opened it, dropped the steps out then headed for the small building, she ducked inside and closed the door.

<Cockpit>

Gisela had just shut the engines down when Cooper came to her. She wasn't at all surprised by his request but she was unable to help him very much. "Yes I understand a man's lust, no offence sir. But I cannot help you in that direction other than to say you might check the houses around Prinz Georgen Strasse."

Four minutes and forty seconds after Bobbie left, a pair of headlights flashed at the aircraft, followed by a by the arrival of a German made 1936 Ford V8. The door squealed as Bobbie got out. She was a little breathless. "We have our ride. The young bloke was nervous as hell when I told him who I was; he knew my deceased husband apparently all to well and he wasn't backwards in coughing up what we want to know. Even gave me a bottle of Schnapps." She grinned handing that over to Fred. "He also knows the fat pig as well, it seems you were right on the mark about him, 'Ella's salon, 34 Grande de Plaz west Hamburg'. "
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2018, 08:00:26 AM »

Major Fred Rivers

Plane Interior / Hamburg

It didnt take Fred long to find the hotel on one of the tourist style maps. He pulled a pencil from his webbing and circled the location. He then took the time as Bobbie wasnt back yet to transfer it over to the proper map, before folding the real map up and putting it away in his stolen smock and as bobbie arrived he got out of the car, burning the tourist map he had used first as he headed down the ramp as paper did it went up quick and scattered in the light breeze over the airfield. He turned to Taer and Cooper and in his accent said.
"If you two help the officer out of the aircraft. I'll do the map work." He headed over to Bobbie pulling the map from his webbing and scanning the West Hamburg area for the street.
"Found it." he said as he folded the map once again and followed it up with.
"Got your bag Hanna?" he wanted to make sure she didnt leave a zat behind and he didnt see her take it off the plane.

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2018, 01:13:55 PM »

Cooper gave the fraulein a small smile .."Danke Fraulein, you have been helpful here.  This officer will be suitably treated, in sure, by some "caring" ladies, at least until he has to pay them for their services!  Thank you for the safe flight and I wish for you some respite and comfort! Looking back to the others, Cooper heard what was transpiring and understood what was ahead for him and Taer."So Taer, which end do you want, head or feet?..he grinned!

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.DanielRyder has an aura about them.
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2018, 07:05:25 PM »

AKA Cyrus Armin

Aircraft, Enroute to Hamburg

Taer sighed. There was that. While they do the light work, the captain was left doing all the heavy lifting. Literally. Looking at the fat officer while crossing his arms, he closed his eyes and shook his head. Opening them, he moved for the head and responded, "I got the shoulders. I should be able to cut the heavy load for you. He seems top heavy," Taer half groaned on that comment "Top heavy." It was bad. "Ready?"

He waited for Cooper to take position and proceeded to follow Fred's order to carry him out. It wasn't a long way, but they placed him in the car with pulling him in feet first followed by the head. Taer struggled with the shoulders. It was bulky and it made him harder since he had to hold his breath while trying to stuff the guy into the car. But it was done as ordered. They were ready to go.

@Mim @Bowsy 112  @Veteran52
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:33:56 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2018, 02:20:30 AM »

<Hamburg>

Bobbie tapped her shoulder to show Fred the strap of her bag that she has securely looped over her just prior to leaving the aircraft. The old Ford bounced up and down when the 'body' was dumped in the back, at least this time there would be just a little more room for them all. "Fred up front with me, you two either side of 'fatso' and did anyone fill him up with that booze?" They were better than ready now and they had to move as she could see two men coming their way pushing a fuel cart for the aircraft. "So where to now? I didn't look too closely at the map myself."
Far Dareis Mai

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2018, 06:14:47 AM »

Major Fred Rivers

Hamburg Runway

"No we didn't. Its probably best we hold off on that, just in case he throws it all up." Said Fred looking at the bottle in his bag, he doubted it would be enouth to make the man throw up, but there was also the problem that if they did fill him with the booze it wasn't enough to remain in his system or on his clothes for long enough for their effects to be noticed later.
"We may need to find more drink for the man once we get there." he then held up the map
"I'll guide you to the trollop house." He said holding the map so that he could see it but so could Bobbie.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2018, 11:01:27 PM »

<Hamburg>

"You're right as usual Fred." She told him, Bobbie then set the car in motion, she had a little trouble with the old gear box at first but soon found her rhythm. It certainly was old school. Getting through the old world streets was a little hazardous though, there were soldiers everywhere and three times before they reached their destination they were stopped and checked. The worst of it was having to detour around ruined areas of the city; Bobbie at least was thankful that Hamburg wasn't a target tonight. "Is this the right place?" She asked as she pulled the car over in a rather seedy part of the city.

@Veteran52 @DanielRyder
Far Dareis Mai

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2018, 04:03:19 PM »

Cooper looked out of the vehicles windows and saw an interesting site. There, fluttering out of a large window was a bright red bed-sheet!  It made sense, as this area might not have power and the 'business' must continue!  "the ladies are certainly industrious and have a great ability to advertise, even with the war going on around them! Should I go up to the door and knock, giving them a brief story about our 'package' and his needs?  Or, I can stay by the car and keep passers-by from seeing him!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:24:02 PM by Veteran52 »

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2018, 05:11:17 PM »

Major Fred Rivers

Hamburg Runway

"Okay..." Said Fred as he got out the car and walked round to collect the Large Man.
"Bobbie, you will have to think of a new cover ID. Because none of our names are real, but when he wakes up and tell the SS that Roberta Hanna was involved they will put out an APB, hopefully no pictures but of the name at least, even if his superiors dont believe him, they will do the same to us, but none of us gave him names that link to anything." He said as he went through the German's pockets he threw everything he found in to the front seat, it would help with the idea that the man had been robbed and was embarrassed so was lying to cover himself infront of his superiors. Fred decided to keep hold of his wallet though, the women inside would need to be paid.
"But you Bobbie and the Captain here should stay put, just incase a quick get away is needed. Chief, come with me." he said as Fred manhandled the German from the car and supported him, he was heavy, but Fred had managed to lift a Fiat Punto once. Though he had been drunk. And he had only lifted the back wheels a few inchs from the ground but still even if he was a large man he weighed less than a car.
"Okay Chief go to the door and when they answer tell them our commander, and use his full name and rank, so they can use it when somebody comes here to ask them questions. But tell them he is fond of women of their calibre, and that even though he shouldn't be here, or even in hamburg he has come to enjoy their company but has gotten food poisoning on the way here and needs to rest got it?" He said making sure Cooper understood, he would be telling them because he spoke the language but also thanks to his peaked cap Fred had given to him at the start of their adventure, he looked the most like an officer. As Cooper left to knock on the door he took a moment to splash the Snapps over the German, hoping the women would mistake fresh drink for lots of spilled drink. As he brought the man up the stairs he added to cooper.
"And ask them for a creat of beers or whatever drink they have." He said as he got to the door and did his best to stand the man up.
"Alcholic drinks by the way. Or some of that Nazi Fanta, that will get a frak tone of money back home." He said before smiling a little at the thought as he waited for the door to open.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]