Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 1944 London- Allied HQ  (Read 160 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.Cipherhornet18 has an aura about them.
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: 1944 London- Allied HQ
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 12:55:38 PM »

{1LT Nick Tyler, 1st SSF}

{Maj. Matt Baker, OSS}

"...so. You're from my timeline. Not the one I left. Well. Let me put things into perspective for you. Ba'al had a backup plan; he went back to 1939, sunk the Achilles, and made sure that he knew exactly how to manipulate his enemies to become his allies. Hell, he even promised Teal'c a Free Jaffa nation in exchange for becoming his First Prime. But Qetesh betrayed him, and we fought like hell to get to what Ba'al used to go back in time." Cam explained, "I've been here since 1929. My friends, as I knew them, are dead. My old life is gone. I had to struggle to make sure I was on the Achilles when Ba'al showed up, it was hard lying to my grandfather. But this has been a one-way trip for me."

"This isn't Ba'al, sir. Not this time." Brian said.

"I figured. Alright, here's the score. A couple years ago, a group of German commandos and agents stole the Stargate from under our noses, got it right back to Germany with no problem. I managed to convince Colonel Donovan to let me try to find it, which I did. But it's in the middle of Kraut SGC, a bunker deep in German hands. So, I had to play another hand. They're looking for the DHD, and obviously they can't do what we did back in the day and just use a computer. I wound up, through the OSS contacts in German Intelligence, being put in touch with Doctor Langford."

"Did you guys know the Germans did use the Stargate back in '38? Luckily for us, she was probably the only one who survived that. Anyways, she helped me find the DHD and I decided it was best we scatter it. The actual unit is in Austria, Colonel Hans Brasche, a German Intelligence officer, helped hide it there. I hid the crystals in Rome." Cam let out a frustrated sigh, "If the Germans are being helped by a Goa'uld, we need to get on this. I can get us into Europe no problem, I've got more pull than you'd think. But please tell me you brought more than just you two..."

"We did, sir, but, ah, the team is scattered all over Europe." Brian replied. Cam rolled his eyes before turning to Reynolds.

"...Al, you want to explain to me why in the hell you did that?" Cam asked, deciding he had heard enough bad news from the Lieutenant/Captain.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: 1944 London- Allied HQ
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 04:20:50 PM »

Al shifted in his chair, his backside was irritating him, that old arthritis was annoying the hell out of him again. A fine time for that demon to show up again. He winced slightly before speaking. "We had the advantage of history Cam, everything we know came from files and the intel we were handed to us from another snake head who as a newborn so to speak knew her own little piece of the galaxy she'd manage to carve out would cease to exist. We sent teams to locations were know are Nazi repositories of either stolen treasure, or things they wished to hide from the Allies. Our final destination is probably Hamburg at this stage where one team is headed. We have a team making for Baden-Baden and another team on the Swiss German border. All of those areas were pin pointed by Sam Carter I should add."
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant