Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 1944 France-Germany  (Read 1824 times)

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Veteran52 Thumb turning green.Veteran52 Thumb turning green.
Re: 1944 France-Germany
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2018, 04:23:24 PM »

Seeing that Bobbie had freshened up, Cooper went in and checked himself..a few places needed a bit of soap and water, but he was out of the bathroom before everyone was done. Listening in on the conversations as he cleaned up, Cooper walked out of the bath and walked over to the Major."Major, if you would be so kind as to hand me that note, I will gladly find a radio operator, once we have gone down to the first floor!  It sounds straight-forward and makes sense, as you said, with so many officers present!  I think that once we are downstairs, we will 'mingle' a bit, so as not attract too much attention.  A newly arrived officer and his 'fiance' should expect some queries and ssome greetings, don't you think?  Then, after the amenities are covered, I can easily ask about the radio-man and that I might have a dispatch or two that would or should be sent off!  And, Bobbie, what do you think about leeting slip some concerns you might have, about finding a way to get to a  safer place, until after our victory?  It would go along with what I was talking about, about getting you to safety, somewhere in S. Denmark, that being a reason for our being here?  Its just a notion, but a cover story could engender some helpful concerns from some of the other officers wives.  They could help our story sound more convincing??
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]