Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Name that Vilian  (Read 84 times)

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
Name that Vilian
« on: September 19, 2018, 03:05:25 PM »

It occurred to me we don't have a name for our central enemy. Post your suggestions below.  :yes:

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
Re: Name that Vilian
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 04:41:05 PM »

You don't have a name for your central enemy? What type is it? Gender? Genderless? Other info? I'll help with the name if I got some info for it.

Also, I wanted to say. For the name of your central enemy.  :D

Somehow, the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread  :look  :sam10
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 07:50:52 PM »

They are a machine race, consuming everything to make themselves. Beyond that, not much has been set in stone.

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!DanielRyder is leading the good life!
  • I already lost one captain. I won't lose another
    • Inkitt.com
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 08:18:45 PM »

A machine race consuming everything to make themselves? That's easy. If you look at other shows or video games about machine races, I can think of one good example. Reapers. They converted biological entities into a machine race, hence Reapers.

Could have something like, "The Raw"? Or an acronym of "R.A.W." Radically Altered Weapons. Possibilities are endless. I dunno. Maybe a different name. If you want, I can try to come up something better. I might take the time to read the posts on this RP. I might be interested at some point...

That's assuming, well, if the creator of this RP already had an idea of a name set up for the all consuming race of machines...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:39:31 PM by DanielRyder »
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 10:26:08 PM »

If you're going to jump in, now is the time.

Ability wise I view the villians as a cross between the replicators and Borg

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 11:19:58 PM »

Can’t believe this hasn’t been done yet lol.

Cathode, processors and Cursors.

Any of these potentially work?

lethal-pageant