Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: The Multiverse Incident  (Read 2484 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: The Multiverse Incident
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2018, 03:15:28 PM »

Im not really up for the SPARTANs on an NX. You can use canon characters, just remember that its first come on those.

Crew mixing from the same universe? Well, if you can make it work, the burden of which is on you to make it flow. But interuniverse mixing at the start is a negative.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 03:37:04 PM »

Damn it, there go my dreams.

Okay I will think about this.

How do all these things end up in the same place? Just so I can think about this.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 04:06:20 PM »

He may have something to do with everyone coming together.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 04:07:00 PM »

We're just going for some kind of anomoly in space and here we are. Im still deciding on a foe, because with a complete unknown franchise and one I know next nothing of, its going to have to be equal opportunity evil and bad. Im mulling over ideas.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2018, 04:08:10 PM »

He may have something to do with everyone coming together.

...I will chew so much scenery if I play Q as the GM. I friggin LOVE how over the top John DeLance was!

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2018, 04:21:20 PM »

We're just going for some kind of anomoly in space and here we are. Im still deciding on a foe, because with a complete unknown franchise and one I know next nothing of, its going to have to be equal opportunity evil and bad. Im mulling over ideas.

So could I, theoretically move a Spartan Team on to another ship pretty quickly? Say their ship comes through heavily damaged and they are picked up with in the first few posts.

Also my 'canon' characters I am interested in playing Are SPARTAN III's Tom B292 and Lucy B091 from the Halo Books.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2018, 04:32:06 PM »

Yes, that is an option. And no one claimed those two so go ahead.

And unless there are objections, Im making Q the GM ICly

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2018, 05:36:36 PM »

I don't want to be a party pooper at this point folks. But if you're doing this can you please make sure it doesn't interfere with the regularity of your other commitments?

I'd be willing myself to give this a shot, although time is my biggest enemy. If though I could get passed that barrier I'd be on board with something from Battlestar Galactica.

Altzek

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Altzek is working their way up.Altzek is working their way up.Altzek is working their way up.
  • No
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2018, 06:10:49 PM »

I'm decently active in the other game and I have plenty of spare time for the time being, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to commit to this as well if it will be interesting enough. Waiting for Cipher's write up at this point.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »

I know, Im not taking over or anything. Just something for fun.

And no pressure I guess lol

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 07:14:49 PM »

While I like the looks of the Luna class starship, the Intrepid fills the science role and is better armed. As for canon characters, Andromeda has her normal crew from the show plus others.
I was thinking of putting Shran on the Challenger, and unless someone wants to use characters from the Shenzhou I was going to use her normal crew and backfill with those from Discovery as needed.

USS Challenger- NX Refit
 USS Shenzhou- Walker Class
 USS Enterprise NCC-1701 B- Excelsior Class
 USS Cochrane- Intrepid Class
 USS Phalanx- Diligent Class
 IKS Vuwrir- Klingon Vorcha Class
 IKS Mvakoc- Klingon Vorcha Class
 IRW Lithila- Romulan Dderidex Class
 UNS Victory- Daedalus-class warship
 Andromeda Ascendant- Glorious Heritage Class

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:36:51 PM by Troy »

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 07:59:22 PM »

Oh. That could be fun was thinking of having the NX-02 Columbia Refit.

As for Shran on the Challanger. I think thats a great Idea. Was thinking about it myself. But you beat me to it. Nice to see I wasnt the only one with that idea. Were you thinking of having him as the Captain or just a Bridge Officer?

Also. Would people preferto not have 2 of the same class of ship? Cause I was thinking about the Ambassador Class as well.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2018, 08:01:37 PM »

While I like the looks of the Luna class starship, the Intrepid fills the science role and is better armed. As for canon characters, Andromeda has her normal crew from the show plus others.
I was thinking of putting Shran on the Challenger, and unless someone wants to use characters from the Shenzhou I was going to use her normal crew and backfill with those from Discovery as needed.

USS Challenger- NX Refit
 USS Shenzhou- Walker Class
 USS Behrihl- Excelsior Class
 USS Cochrane- Intrepid Class
 USS Phalanx- Diligent Class
 IKS Vuwrir- Klingon Vorcha Class
 IKS Mvakoc- Klingon Vorcha Class
 IRW Lithila- Romulan Dderidex Class
 USS Aries- Daedalus-class warship
 Andromeda Ascendant- Glorious Heritage Class

Aries is an alternate spelling for Ares...can't see the SGC naming a ship after a Goa'uld  :lol and as I picked up the Dreadnought class you could to. The other one is the UNS Victory :D

@Cipherhornet18 do we have a year? Like will it be 2018 or something?
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2018, 08:07:07 PM »

The year is reliant on from where you are going. As to where or when you are, well, thats not going to be as readily known.

But to sum it up, you can set whatever era(s) your people came from, since it looks like Troy is all over the map for ST, for example.

Im mulling over an idea, I might just grab the threats from other unclaimed serieses. One for sure I dont see being grabbed, and so something from there will serve as inspiration.

As for your guide, Im doing it, Q will be my GM voice in game.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2018, 08:16:22 PM »

Threat: I loved the Reavers from FF  :mwahaha or those Shadowy things from B5
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14