Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: The Multiverse Incident  (Read 1804 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: The Multiverse Incident
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2018, 08:48:39 PM »

I've never heard of the D-4 class, I'd like a link to those, please.

Mel/Mum: That's fine, never said it wasn't allowed.

@Cipherhornet18  this is the D4 I believe http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/D4_class

Thank you, I've always wanted to do either or both of those.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2018, 10:03:09 PM »

I don't think so, those are from the new Trek movies, which are in a completely different timeline and never reached DS9 era.

Well, screw it. I let the Diligent class go and that never appeared in anything I've seen outside those a-holes at Bravo Fleet, so alright, go ahead.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2018, 07:42:21 AM »

In my defense, you never said we had to stick to ships seen on screen.  :yes:

He's talking about the one from FASA, the roleplaying game from a while back.

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints/fasa-ksrm/fasa-ksrm-25.jpg

Something similar is available for use in STO.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Koro%27t%27inga_Battle_Cruiser

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2018, 08:46:27 AM »

I can have the Challenger respond to the Columbia's hail.

Yes please.

Also Sorry, The Spartan was talking to the Captain Tyler as he seams to be the most in the know.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2018, 12:49:34 PM »

So, if I'm understanding this right, the D-4 is more or less just another flavor of the D-7, but the D-4 would've been seen in Enterprise. Alright.

And no, I didn't, it's just when something throws me off, I have to ask questions. And I didn't really pay attention to the Diligent until you and Bowsy brought up scale.

Bowsy, sorry about that. I lost track of things pretty easily.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2018, 03:05:03 PM »

No worries I didnt make it clear, was trying to play it from a perspective of not knowing anything. So went vague.

As for the D-4 I believe, it is also called the 22nd Century War Bird? I could be wrong but I feel because it was never called a D-4 in canon it has never been called that out of canon but again I dont know if that helps or makes things worse I am not to up to snuff with FASA stuff.

Veteran52

• Staff Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Veteran52 Thumb turning green.Veteran52 Thumb turning green.
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2018, 04:34:46 PM »

I haven't played in some time, but the D-4 is a pre-cursor to the D-7!  The Klingon Empire follows a similar plan, as does the Federation in "moth-balling" older ships.  Following this concept in some of my fan-fic, I had brought out a force of some 18 D-4's and had them up-graded and then sent to assista Federation ;'battle-cruiser' in fighting a mutual threat.  So, for this scenario, Khel brought 4 D-4's to fight this new threat.  We come from a period right after the end of the Dominion War and were aiding the Cardassians in re-building their worlds, along with our Federation allies,;)  And, generally speaking, only Romulans have 'war-birds',;) Khel

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2018, 05:28:47 PM »

FASA is a source I consider somewhat sketchy because they tend to fill in the blanks however they want, and that doesn't bolster confidence when I've read a lot of the novels that have come from Star Trek. They're worse than NJO-era Star Wars books.

So, you're bringing 4 D-4s under this Lieutenant Commander, if I'm understanding this correctly.

Also, IC posts go into the IC area. As people jump in, they're brought into the situation by Q as soon as possible. I'll figure out if he decides to provide the relevant background knowledge to people if they come in later.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 227
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2018, 05:45:07 PM »

can Cate get into Q's head?  :lol
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2018, 05:52:02 PM »

Not at all. In fact, he'd turn her into a slug or worm just for trying. Q's omnipotence can't be overstated.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2018, 06:09:00 PM »

And, generally speaking, only Romulans have 'war-birds',;)
Bird of Prey, my bad.

Also if anybodys interested. Green Teams armour and load outs.

SPARTAN Green Team Aboard the Covanant Corvette Faithfull Conviction
Taken April 2558

IFF Tag: Sierra 112
Name: George
Rank (Current or Former): Master Sergeant
Spartan Class: SPARTAN II
Armour: Customized Mk VI MJOLNIR Gen 1 Armour. (Mk VI Armour with a Mk V helmet with blue visor and added Comunications equipment.) upgraded internal parts to bring it up to Gen 2 Spec, With a Sheeth on the back of the waist, mounted in the 3O'Clock position for the Kukri, a Sheeth mounted in the 6 O'Clock position, with black nylon pouches on the front mid section for ammo and a leg mounted utility pouch with tactical pad mounted on the left wrist and a additional comm unit added to the left side of the helmet.)
Colours: Standard Spartan Green primary, with Sage Green Secondary, Steel detail.
Weapons: MA5D (Recon Sight), M319 IGL, M6H, Kukri Knife, Bunch Dagger

IFF Tag: Beta 091
Name: Lucy
Rank (Current or Former): Petty Officer First Class
Spartan Class: SPARTAN III
Armour: Personalized Gen 2 MJOLNIR Armour (EVA Helmet, Soldier Chest, Scout Shoulders, Recruit Arms, Recruit Legs.)
Colour: Sage green Primary, Aqua Secondary, Steel detail.
Weapons: 2x M20 PDW/SMG, BR85, UNSC Combat Knife

IFF Tag: Beta 292
Name: Tom
Rank (Current or Former): Petty Officer First Class
Spartan Class: SPARTAN III
Armour: Personalized Gen 2 MJOLNIR Armour (EVA Helmet, Soldier Chest, EOD Shoulders, Recruit Arms, Recruit Legs.)
Colour: Sage green Primary, Navy Secondary, Steel Detail
Weapons: M395 DMR, MA5D (Recon Sight), M6H, UNSC Combat Knife

IFF Tag: Sykes
Name: Ronald Sykes
Rank (Current or Former): Gunnery Sergeant
Spartan Class: SPARTAN IV
Armour: Personalized Gen 2 MJOLNIR Armour (ODST Helmet, ODST Chest, Ricochet Shoulders, Recruit Arms, Recuit Legs.)
Weapons: M739 LMG, BR85, M6H, UNSC Combat Knife

NX-02 Columbia. (Refit) Taken from around 2162
(Assuming its fate is as seen in the Ship of the Line book.)
Standard Crew Compliment.  85 Starfleet. 15 MACO's
Captain Hernandaz - Ship Commander
Commander Rivers - Engineering / First Officer
Commander Woodward - Science
Lieutenant Jenkins - Tactical
Lieutenant Tippen - Medical
Ensigh Farnam - Helm
Ensigh Marie - Comms

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2018, 06:30:20 PM »

I'm going to ditch the Romulan ship for another Klingon. Makes things easier for me. On a side note, I completed senior staff manifests for the Federation ships. The Victory will come later.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NU1cUsHL-Q1Io3wmv_MnLEc4HeI9XMgdu3_2qHA91Ds/edit?usp=sharing

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2018, 06:30:33 PM »

@Cipherhornet18  Which is the best approach for me to post Adama? On the Galactica or is there a way for him now to be sent to Q's meeting? I'll hold off Tigh for a while yet.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2018, 04:35:36 PM »

Probably best bet would be on Galactica and then heading to the station so we can get this show rolling.

Everyone else, start picking who will come over as part of the Admiral's request, unless they're already on the station. The station will allow for transporters, it has a large hangar bay that is empty and can support shuttlecraft, and can be docked with directly if so required.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2018, 04:59:52 PM »

That will work well for me as I can have a Raptor bring him over shortly. I imagine Adama knows your character well enough?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

lethal-pageant