Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: The Multiverse Incident  (Read 1801 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: The Multiverse Incident
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2018, 05:33:24 PM »

They'd likely know of each other. By the time of the Cylon attack, Jason Hanley just made Commander and command of the Aegis and battlegroup it came with. The Aegis is a Valkyrie-class, like the one Adama commanded on that mission he crossed the border in, it was a flashback but I forgot the name of it.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2018, 05:50:46 PM »

Oh yeah just to check its okay, I wont send Captain Hernandaz from the Columbia to the beeting, it feels like beating a dead horse to have so many Star Fleet officers there.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2018, 06:05:56 PM »

They'd likely know of each other. By the time of the Cylon attack, Jason Hanley just made Commander and command of the Aegis and battlegroup it came with. The Aegis is a Valkyrie-class, like the one Adama commanded on that mission he crossed the border in, it was a flashback but I forgot the name of it.

I did very vaguely have recollection of that incident which prompted me to go in search of it finding it easily in the Wiki on Adama. So thank you for the reminder.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.Bowsy 112 has an aura about them.
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2018, 03:10:28 PM »

So are we doing a time jump?

I just want to check, My plan is to have the Columbia refitted with Covenant weapons and shields (And maybe some engine technology.) To make her a sort of gun-ship.

(Assuming NX Refits are just as in-atmosphere worthy as as pre refit models.)

Also dose any ship want to take on Green Team? seeing as their Covenant Corvette is to be gutted?

Also any troops that want to pick up some Covenant weapons are welcome to, I plan on having the MACO's from Columbia take up covenant Carbines.
(Im more going off how effective, or at least, ineffective MACO rifles seam to be in the show.)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2018, 10:34:54 PM »

If you're going to send Columbia on the op, it wouldn't have time to convert their weapons over. What you choose to do is up to you, however.

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2018, 04:46:37 AM »

Well. She needs to be repaired anyway. And she is one of the less advanced ships there. I thought this was only one stage of the op?.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2018, 04:25:37 PM »

Also any troops that want to pick up some Covenant weapons are welcome to, I plan on having the MACO's from Columbia take up covenant Carbines.
(Im more going off how effective, or at least, ineffective MACO rifles seam to be in the show.)

I must have watched a different version of Enterprise than you. The MACO are more effective than most Starfleet Security members.

Barring any objections I plan on having the Andromeda lead the group to either Mars or Venus. The Cochrance had the ability to land on planets and I would imagine the Dilligent Class has the ability for atmospheric flight and landing if needed. The Stargate ship can land also, I think that's it.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 227
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2018, 05:36:02 PM »

@Troy

Yeah waiting for you. :) The Dread class can land but you'd need a very large area to do so. If you want to put troops down (around 800 - 1,000 marines) You can use either beaming or the AC401 drop ships (25-30 troops each)

We should jump the post forward a little like the others. I can't wait for Veteran now, he's left it too long
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!Troy is a rising star!
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »

I plan on it. The last few days have been busy.  :cools

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2018, 07:32:02 PM »

I must have watched a different version of Enterprise than you. The MACO are more effective than most Starfleet Security members.

Barring any objections I plan on having the Andromeda lead the group to either Mars or Venus. The Cochrance had the ability to land on planets and I would imagine the Dilligent Class has the ability for atmospheric flight and landing if needed. The Stargate ship can land also, I think that's it.

I was more thinking in terms of fighting Xindi and Augment Klingons where their shots do little to nothing.

Also as ever it suffers from TV-Requirments. MACO's skills jump from best of the best to p*ss poor depending on how tough the people they are fighting are meant to look. But like I said I was more thinking MACO's shooting the Reptillian Xindi 400 times to bring them down was my main point.

But still somebody may need to take on Green Team, or they can stay at the station either is cool. I would have them ask for a lift, but we still dont have a command structure really in place. (Or I may have missed it, doing this from my phone and no time to check the RP right now.) Not to fussed where they go. I dont want to use the Covvie Corvette as that was more a convenience to get them there.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »

The Andromeda has plenty of empty space if you need to hitch a ride, and Hunt is more than willing to play nice with others.  :yes:

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2018, 07:50:54 PM »

Has he left the station yet? I just didnt want to say. 'Green Team have hitched a ride with so and so." just to upset people.

What crew has the Andromeda? I have a feeling if you have Mr Anasazi on board there may be some, interesting interations between him and the Spartans.

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2018, 08:01:57 PM »

I haven't written his departure from the station yet, so it's fine.  :wr Tyr can be onboard.

Now there's an idea for a Sci Fi Beat Down. Ronan, Te'alc, Worf & Tyr.  :lol

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2018, 08:07:01 PM »

I'll wait for you to post then and then throw in that Green Team went with them. I do love the idea of Tar trying to face down a Spartan II. But working his way up from the Spartan IV, then the III's and then the II. But its your thing so you can decide the crew, just always found Taer to be less agreeable than Rhade.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:08:39 PM by Bowsy 112 »

Troy

• Second Lieutenant
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2018, 09:03:20 PM »

Sounds good. I will try and get a post up for them tomorrow. Tonight I want to bring the rest of my ships into play. I've already referenced the Shenzou, so I'm going to assume their onboard with the plan and will slot them into a team later.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

lethal-pageant