Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Whatever happened to Shifu?  (Read 50 times)

Bluebell722

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Whatever happened to Shifu?
« on: July 14, 2018, 09:52:52 PM »

The implication at the end of Absolute Power is that he Ascended, right? Seemed like he could kind of do it at will? But he also messed with Daniel, so was he not Ascended up to that point, since teaching Daniel a lesson could be construed as interfering, right?

...Do you think Daniel got to spend time with Shifu after he Ascended himself?

Shadowlord

• Sin Bin
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
Re: Whatever happened to Shifu?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »

I would imagine like many of Oma’s followers he supported her. I believe despite the no interference rule a lot of them secretly did interfere in small ways to help Earth. Perhaps just nudges in the right direction. Would explain a lot of the luck they have. As for Daniel talking to him, I’m sure 99% of his time was talking, it is what he likes.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: Whatever happened to Shifu?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 08:52:08 PM »

It was an event during the show that I had always wished they might have pursued even further. I think with Daniel's ascension and everything that came with that, the possibility of them meeting was high; who knows which of the ascended fraternity came wandering through that cafe'?

lethal-pageant