Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Master Sergeant Siler  (Read 84 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Master Sergeant Siler
« on: July 12, 2018, 10:45:06 PM »

Without doubt Siler was one of the best recurring characters on SG1; he had some of the best lines and moments that have stuck in my memory from the whole show. I always like to think of him way back then as the kind of bloke I would have loved to have as either an uncle or a PT teacher in school. He was just so cool to me.  :yes:

Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Bluebell722

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluebell722 hides in shadows.
Re: Master Sergeant Siler
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 04:20:59 PM »

I think I read somewhere that the guy who played Siler was RDA's stuntman on MacGyver...

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
Re: Master Sergeant Siler
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 04:51:08 PM »

He was also RDA's stunt man on SG-1 for, like the first 7 seasons. might be 5...

But he was also the lead Stunt man. (No idea what the real title for it is.) Which is why he always got hurt