Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: P6G-12M  (Read 1874 times)

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
Re: P6G-12M
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2019, 04:14:32 PM »

Lord Khan was stationed to understand how to act. a bloodbath would have been welcome for him, he had been trained to be an Ash'rak murderer, but the mission could be completed even without victims. He only had to wait for the right moment. But while he waited for the moment to enter the scene, he felt albeit faint as the beating of a butterfly's wings, a noise behind their position. They were not alone, in front of them there was a team, and surely behind another. He couldn't take care of both at the same time even if he wanted to. With a wave of his hand, he caught the attention of his team. the hand had been clear.

"We have company behind us, not just in front!" he would have said, but he didn't need to talk, the signs of his hand were enough.

Altzek

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2019, 06:25:56 PM »

Map room

In hearing footsteps Kae'tar was relieved, until he wasn't. There, in front of him, lied a man with small eyes followed by ten other men in Jaffa armor, their staffs pointed straight at him. Overwhelmed, Kae'tar could only slowly place his staff near a wall and then raise his hands until Kafir and his men appeared behind Khan.
A grin formed on Kae'tar's face, which he instinctively widened as his men appeared behind Kafir's with their staff weapons pointed at him and his men.
This could go wrong in so many ways...

Still grinning and after having exchanged some stares with his men which amounted to an entire program in case things went horribly wrong, the captain recomposed himself "Uh... looking for something?".

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2019, 11:19:50 AM »

Khan appeared out of the darkness, brandishing his two curved swords, his face largely covered by a hood that hid his mouth. The adherent armor more like those of the tau'rì under a heavy coat, all black.

"Don't force us to fight ... besides me a second team chases us, goa'uld or jaffà I don't know, anyway I don't think it's the case to fight, at least not today and not here ..."

"... Lord Khnum wants to know the secret of these ruins, do not hinder his will!" Khan finally asked those present.

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2019, 08:48:35 PM »

“In the name of Sobek you will identify yourself immediately.” Kafir spoke to Kae’tar.

He didn’t much like the situation he was now in, but this place he supposed was too good a find to be coveted by others. The fact that Khan had no real desire to fight, or so he said made Kafir feel as if the forces of Khnum would not be as much of a threat if he took this carefully.

“My name is Kafir, what are yours?” He says to the leaders of both teams.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2019, 10:40:35 AM »

"Apparently three goa'uld sent their eyes to know a secret, a secret that would have led to a bloodbath in unsuspected times ... but today I don't think we should kill each other!" Khan added, coming out of the shadows and placing the two curved swords behind his shoulders. The jaffas also appeared out of nowhere, helmets on their heads, perfectly camouflaged.

"So the information was correct, this is an outpost of the Ancients, we must retrieve the information it contains and ensure its surveillance, I will contact my lord to send a support team to the stargate, I imagine that you others will do the same thing!" he concluded by making his eyes sparkle, while from his plate armor he drew a ball communicator.

Altzek

• Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »

Nobody had shot anyone and common sense was prevailing. Good to know. Still with his hands held up while his men kept pointing their staff weapons at Kafir and his men, the captain introduced himself. "I am captain Kae'tar, here on behalf of Lord Mamers and our Queen Mefitis".

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.Shadowlord has a powerful will.
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2019, 10:24:46 PM »

Kafir studied the man for a moment, claiming to serve Queen Mefitis. “Very well.”

The Crocodile Guards were made to lower their own staff weapons albeit slowly. Today it seemed that shots between them would be avoided. Still Kafir knew the Tau’ri would soon return and with the state of things standing here talking to one another would be a waste of time.

“What have you discovered here?” Kafir asked seeing the hologram.

“It is in our best interests to work together to secure this place from the Tau’ri.” Working together it was possible they could find out the secrets of this place more quickly.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2019, 04:57:57 AM »

"Very well, now that we have presented ourselves, I believe it is appropriate to maintain the security of our mission, the tau'rì could suddenly arrive through the Chappa'ai, for this I will return my jaffà to the stargate instead of to the Al'kesh , will monitor the door of the Gods from any arrival! " he completed Khan seeing no resistance from his so-called allies.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

lethal-pageant