Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: P6G-12M  (Read 6093 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: P6G-12M
« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2019, 03:48:29 PM »

Flicking the flashlight off to conserve batteries, Guy responded, "Yes, sir. You're doing good."

Taking his backpack off, he placed it on the bench and peaked into the cockpit. Tapping the doorway with his hand, he added, "Just my opinion, but now that we've cloaked, we should scout out the area a bit while we wait on the reinforcements. We got the air advantage. I hate sitting around waiting."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2019, 04:28:06 PM »

Planet  orbit,  Rashaken  Ha'tak

Inside the ha'tak ship, Rashaken was sitting in the pel'tak of the ship waiting for new surveys or reports from the surface when a signal came directly from the surface of the planet on the visotre. On the screen appeared the image of Jandir wrapped in a light evidently emanating from a hologram that was projected in the tower room.

"Commander Rashaken, we have completed the download but we need more time to complete at least one reconnaissance of the surroundings of the ruins of the Ancients, grant us at least 30 minutes, we could also take prisoners if we move more freely now ..."

"the other teams have also finished and since the stargate is difficult to access, I ask on behalf of the other teams to be transported on board at the end of the time allowed!" he completed Jandir awaiting a reply from Rashaken.

"You have only 30 minutes, then we will raze the ruins and send a task force that will make this planet useless for the tau'rì!" replied the commander, closing the video channel.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:30:14 PM by Khnum »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2019, 12:37:44 AM »

{Gate Technician- Airman 2nd class John Clarke} NPC

"SG-22 this is the SGC, do you copy? Over?"

"Aww gee guys thanks, that really gives me some hope that I'm not as useless as everyone thinks I am. Including myself." Somehow this felt like it was going to be a good day, even though they still had the threat of the Goa'uld hovering over them. "Hey!" The incoming radio message perked him up even more so. He fumbled with his radio until he got it working without either the earpiece falling out, or pressing the wrong function. "SGC! This is Fierra go ahead we can hear you."

"Sir, you have SG-9 and 25 heading your way. Colonel Reynolds said to keep an eye out for Jaffa. Sending them through now sir."

Louis looked around at his team, he was wearing his happy face now. "See guys, the Marines are coming, well figuratively they are.....send them through. Fierra out." He moved the Jumper into a position to cover the Gate allowing him about 30 degrees visual either side and he kept it at about 200 feet off the ground. They'd see movement in the light of the event horizon.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 12:39:36 AM by Mim »

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2019, 03:54:51 PM »

Only half an hour had all the Goa'uld / jaffà teams available before Rashaken from his ha'tak in orbit, ordered to attack mercilessly. first a rain of fire would have fallen to destroy the ruins, then he would have sent the gliders of death to capture any survivors, among the tau'rì present on the surface. In the great hall, Jandir spoke to those present explicitly.

"We completed the dowload and soon my lord's astronomers will better understand the information to be able to share it with all the surviving goa'uld of the galaxy, the First Prime Rashaken gave us 30 minutes of autonomy before pouring a fire hailstorm on the complex. .."

"Obviously before this we are allowed to explore and try to catch some tau'rì to get something additional ... if you want to collaborate, your support will be appreciated, otherwise all the teams will be radiated and brought on board the ha'tak insecurity!" finally he completed the jaffa observing the looks of those present. He knew that the pride of the warriors sent by Sobek would not admit their agreement, so Jandir said nothing.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:26:46 PM by Khnum »

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2019, 04:36:32 PM »

Donovan had to agree with the level-headed Sergeant!"Sir, I must agree with Guy, if we have altitude and can watch for any movement by the Jaffa and then can relay that information via the gate, the the teams will know what they are walking into! Too bad we dont have weapons that can be fired from this jumper!

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2019, 05:57:13 PM »

Coming through at the run, at least as far as Bryan was able to, the two of them exited the event horizon into the early morning darkness and fog. Visibility was at about 20 meters or so and it was coldish, not that bad to make you shiver, just enough to let you know you were alive. Going to the crouch position, she edged over to the DHD going down lower in her knees. "So far so good Bryan. So I guess SG-22 is somewhere around here in a nice warm Puddle Jumper. I hope the rest of them are quick  because I really feel exposed out here don't you?" After that refreshing moment, Bonnie pipped her radio. "Colonel we're clear!"

@sorra @Ellen_Ripley @DanielRyder @Cipherhornet18 

((OOC do not post further Goa'uld actions until all SG team members are in place))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 02:45:06 AM by Mim »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2019, 05:05:19 PM »

Bryan pied back and forth as he raced from the horizon.  He hated being first but he wouldn't let Bonnie go without him.  "That's a plus at least, " he sighed, relaxing slightly.  Just what would they run into here?

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2019, 04:52:25 PM »

The event horizon bulged out slightly as Al came through first, he went straight to his teammates to settle into position behind the DHD, his weapon in the ready position. "Walker, Heckman keep your ears open, oh and Bonnie, you've got the eye department. I'll call Fierra now. The rest should be right behind me."

Pressing the side of his radio link he started transmitting. "SG-22 this is Reynolds, do you copy? If so, come and pick us up immediately. Over."

@Mim @Cipherhornet18 @DanielRyder

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2019, 07:56:01 PM »

*Radio chatter*

"SG-22 this is Reynolds, do you copy? If so, come and pick us up immediately. Over."

Lou felt that even though they weren't actually doing anything in particular, this was a pretty exciting moment, at least in his life it was.  Then his eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store when that call came in. "See guys! I knew they'd come." He peered over the big dash board of the Puddle Jumper (well what else would he call it?) "Colonel Reynolds I read you loud and clear and I can see you. We're cloaked and I think it best we stay that way, standby, you'll see where we land in a moment." 

Flying wasn't his thing really but the Ancient's made it easy for people like him. All he had to do was basically think about it with a few manual inputs on the controls from himself. A carefully as he could he aimed for a spot about 50 meters in front of the DHD, turned the ship about before landing with just a slight thud at the end. Not too shabby. "Okay, someone go open the back door for them."

@DanielRyder @Ellen_Ripley @Veteran52

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2019, 11:50:32 AM »

Taer

The moment the captain walked through, he immediately took cover near his team. "Holding," Tear murmured while focused on the drone location, he also whispered, "Drone is holding steady."

Guy

Instinctively, Guy reacted to the slight movement of the puddle jumper by holding the top of the Ancient jumper. Soon as the landed the cloaked jumper, the sergeant walked over to the back and pressed the button. The canopy opened as he whispeered to not draw attention, "Door is open, sir. Keeping a watch gaurd."
I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2019, 12:29:45 PM »

The Chinese team wasn't wasting time, with Feng issuing orders in quiet Mandarin to his team, and then they were all set up in covering positions around the Stargate. They all took a moment to snap on night vision goggles onto their helmets, just in case, but kept them flipped up away from their eyes until they were needed.

Seeing a cloaked Puddle Jumper opening its rear door was a peculiar sight to Captain Feng, who had only seen images and videos of an Ancient craft but not in person. But he kept his peace and composure all the same.

"Perimeter established, Colonel. We can watch for hostiles while you coordinate with Captain Fierra." Feng said quietly, his gaze switching from Reynolds to their surroundings at regular intervals. He was not easing up on security just for the sake of talking to his superior, that was for sure.

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2019, 04:04:47 PM »

Donovan moved up closer to the now lowered ramp of the 'puddle-jumper', opposite the vigilant sergeant.  The view out of the back of the craft was dark, but just knowing that they were prepping to receive some friendlies gave him an added incentive to 'keep watch'. Whispering to Guy..."Don't know about you Sarge, but it will be good to see some friendly faces!  And I think the Captain has been doing an excellent job in making use of this gene, don't you? As XO of SG-22, he was now aware of a new level of proficiency within the team and it was an assuring sight! The Lieutenant also knew that a plan was going to be needed to deal with their enemy.  A plan that would diminish their threat and give the teams a better chance to recover anything that might be useful in recovering whatever pieces of 'Ancients' knowledge they could! A thought was starting to form in his mind and, after they were airborne, he would talk it through with his Captain!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:12:16 AM by Veteran52 »

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2019, 06:04:40 PM »

<Jumper>

Admitting that his first impressions of Fierra were not what you'd want to see in a leader of an SG team, Chris had changed that slant slightly. While the man was still a klutz with most things such as simply breaking down his side arm only to fudge it completely in putting it back together; something was being rearranged here. Maybe he needed to get out more? Was it the very element Fierra should have been in the first place and flying a desk just wasn't his thing? Only time would tell. As soon as Guy had the door open Chris left his seat quipping to Donovan as he moved. "Lieutenant, you and the Captain should start thinking about what's up there at the tower. Sooner or later we need to confront these snakeheads." He reached the door standing opposite Hart. "I'm not feeling quite so secure sitting here like this Sarge, we need to get those two teams in pronto." With that he waved his arm with that hurry up motion.

"Colonel Reynolds we need to move from here sir, quick and lively please." using the radio was second nature to him, it came automatically.

"Hold tight Feng, be ready to move as soon as I call you." Al started towards the Ancient machine when his radio went off, quite loudly. "I'm not deaf and we're on our way." Looking over his shoulder with a flick of his head he gave the order to his own team. "Walker, Heckman move up, get yourselves into the Jumper fast. Captain Amir bring that little birdy down, as soon as you've grounded it, move up with us." As dark as it was he could still make out shapes and outlines but not the Puddle Jumper naturally except for its interior and the open door as he closed the distance.

"The others will be here shortly, get inside." Sharply said but he had no time for diplomacy now as he ordered the two SG-22 members to move.

"Sir." Chris acknowledged the Colonel with a flick of his hand somewhere near his right temple before getting ahead of the man to the cockpit.

Once Al himself was in the Jumper he called back to Feng. "Captain move your men up to the Puddle Jumper as quickly as you can, we need to make ourselves disappear." He went forward to the front section to sit behind SG-22's Captain.

"Fierra, good to see you're all in one piece. As soon as everyone is aboard we'll get some air under us. What can you tell me about our visitors? I think we need to evict them from the premises but with a plan that will work don't you?"

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2019, 01:02:09 AM »

<Jumper>

"Time to get outa here Bry. We got that ride I promised you and while it ain't no Chevy with a big block it'll do for now. Come on!" She sprinted for the Jumper, keeping in mind to allow Bryan to stick with her otherwise the girl would be so far in front of him. They weren't of course all that far away, the rear of the Jumper now standing out quite clearly in the gloom. "Hi guys, nice to see ya again." She said casually to SG-22 as her boots padded into the little ship. Bonnie took a seat to the right waiting for Bryan and Captain Amir.

@sorra @Veteran52 @Cipherhornet18

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2019, 11:31:37 AM »

Donovan found his seat up near the cockpit of the jumper, finalizing his recommendations that he would make to the Captain, as soon as the craft was airborne!  With the additional strength added of the other two teams, he thought it was time for a little payback.  After dodging and ducking 'snakeheads' throughout a long night, he knew that their turn was coming. Rehearsing his plan.."Captain,We need to utilize our newly combined forces to seize the opportunity to eliminate the Goa'uld threat here and recover any "Ancients" information that we can ,Sir!  I would recommend a 3-pronged attack, utilizing existing cover , the 3 teams seek out the enemy and engage, while looking for anything that might indicate the tech we are looking for.  Of course, if the 'snakeheads' have already found such tech, We could just relieve them of it! A couple of 'fly-overs' could show us the best places to launch our attack, Sir! Now, as he sat there, observing the conversations between his two superiors, he just needed to seize an opportunity to put his plan out..

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

lethal-pageant