Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: P6G-12M  (Read 4503 times)

DanielRyder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • DanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has AscendedDanielRyder Has Ascended
  • Before building something great, you destroy it
Re: P6G-12M
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2019, 12:05:26 PM »

Guy thought a bit processing Reynolds conversation with the Gua'old and Chris, separately. What they were talking about could resort to some very tight maneuvers and all of a sudden he got very claustrophobic inside the puddle jumper. What he suggested meant resorting to the very idea that could mean disaster. Then again, it could work out. It was nice to have a second opinion.

Being in the same place up front of the jumper, he replied in a whisper to the Colonel's suggestion, "It could work. It'll be tight, maybe if it comes to a shooting war between us and the Goa'uld. Then again, I could be wrong."

I'm Daniel. It means, uh, "God is my judge" ~ Daniel Jackson. Upgrades S4E3 - StargateSg1

Ryder means Mounted Warrior or Messenger

Character List

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2019, 10:00:08 PM »

<Ruins>

Kafir didn’t like the thought of leaving very much, neither did the Crocodile guards now following him back to the room with the others to prepare to leave. He had faith in his skills as a warrior and would have savoured The spilling of Tau’ri blood. They did however thanks to Khnum have the database downloaded with other coordinates available, perhaps there were other places they could go that would be even more valuable. Worthy of him gaining a higher position.

“Very well, we will come with you to your ship Jandir.”
 At least they could then make preparations to search for these new locations the coordinates showed.

<Orbit>

A new hyperspace window appeared as another Hatak arrived in the system. The Goa’uld Talak cautiously approached after scans showed both a Hatak of Khnum and a smaller craft close to each other. Talak knew that it had to have been something to do with the Tau’ri.

“Contact the Hatak of Khnum, I want to know what is happening.” He needed an update from Kafir soon.

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2019, 12:02:40 PM »

"Im recommending that as soon as this Go'auld beams out, we should go down and neutralize the remaining Jaffa and secure the area!  We can scan whats left of the data, which could help us.  And we should do this 'pronto', before someone else decides to raid this site for tech secrets" Grinning a small grin, Donovan added.."I don't know about anyone else, but I could stand a good stretch of the legs!"
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:52:12 PM by Mim »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 302
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2019, 11:02:09 PM »

<Jumper>

"Well I guess its all over now and we didn't even get to fire a shot." That sounded quite disappointing but one had to admit they did well all things considered. "So Colonel do you think we should put her down now? I'm pretty sure they're not going to do anything stupid and as that guy said, it'd be an act of war if any of us did that very stupid thing when its all been settled in a rather diplomatic way. Such as it is." Glancing over his shoulder the man could only but agree. "Donovan, that is an understatement, my rear end is getting sore."

Since it did look like for now it was winding down Bonnie had little else to do but think about the later on and maybe some down time in the near future. She knew they still had Ba'al to contend with and the pace was probably going to get frantic soon, yet tomorrow, that tomorrow with the vision of a peaceful few moments was always there at the end. "I think Soccer sounds great, I love the game really and we don't need too many players to do something decent with it. The team aspect makes it all the more interesting doesn't it?" She said generally to everyone. "We still have these Goa'uld to deal with though until they're gone so let's see how this ends." She nudged Bryan whispering. "Well I mean they pretty much have free use of them on Atlantis, so even if we had to share a Jumper with other teams its possible don't you think?" Maybe there was more of them in this city?

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2019, 03:27:07 PM »

Rashaken  ha'tak, pel'tak

The arrival of a second ha'tak at least apparently caught up with Rashaken at first, but at first surprise, but soon the First Prime resumed its natural mastery of its emotions. The long dress he wore dropped down giving him an even more martial air at the same time. The muscles stood out thanks to the color of that suit / breastplate.

"Commander Rashaken the second ship according to the sensors, belongs to the forces serving the System Lord Sobek, they probably came to recover their men and the Kaffir goa'uld inside the tower ... we warn the commander on the planet of their arrival Jandir or do you prefer to contact them first? " he finally asked Jah'makor to his commander.

"Open a video channel with the ship sent by Sobek!" replied Rashaken, waving his hand. On the viewer appeared the typical goa'uld, bloodthirsty and proud, but Rashaken did not care much, he was just another parasite that lived enjoying the relative tranquility offered by Sobek.

"I am Rashaken, First Prime of Lord Khnum, declare your presence as we have urgent matters to settle with the Tau'rì and the recovery of our teams on the underlying planet!" the First Prime asked, awaiting Talak's reply.

Altzek

• Senior Master Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.Altzek might someday be a gardener.
  • No
« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2019, 08:02:47 PM »

And having retrieved the information was exactly why the Tau'ri could've stormed the tower any moment...

Vezkei knew what to do, but he didn't like the risks involved at all. There was but one way to increase everyone's chances of survival there, including his own.
"We leave" the Goa'uld began as he frantically pushed a few buttons on his wrist computer. "But without negotiations I cannot assure anyone's safety here". They could've been shot down with relative ease, which was why it was his sturdy Al'kesh he was calling.

"Captain, call your men and order them to stand in this room. We are getting out of here". Dead or alive.

<<To Vezkei's Al'kesh>>

After a couple minutes, the Jaffa and the Goa'uld were taken by rings into the large semi-pyramidal ship. A large black silhouette now menacingly stood in the skies above the tower, before its cannons finally wiped from the face of the planet the Tel'tak from which the Jaffa came.
The Tau'ri had to know who they were dealing with, but he was just not in the mood of triggering a conflict. A sensible approach had to be pursued.

Now the sky spoke. "If you came to take me and my subordinates into your prisons, you have failed, and now you can see my might. Fire one shot at my chariot and I will wipe you from the face of existence. May we never cross paths again".

Then, finally, the ship left with thunder.

P6G-12M
Orbit

With their escape secured and everyone out of harm's way, it was now time to communicate with the others.

"To the servants of Lords Sobek and Khnum, I am Vezkei, envoy of Mamers. It is good to know that everyone has made it out of the world below in one piece, but we are not safe yet. There are coordinates to decipher and I would rather not exchange informations with you with someone eavesdropping on our communications. I suggest we leave for friendlier and emptier voids. Only then will we be able to complete our task".

Vezkei was now counting the moments. He wasn't safe, not entirely. The Tau'ri could've vaporized his ship any moment, and that it didn't happen on that planet didn't mean that it couldn't happen there. The earlier they replied, the better.

Shadowlord

• Major
  • Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.Shadowlord is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2019, 11:12:07 PM »

<P6G-12M>

The time had seemingly come to leave the planet. Kafir would join Khnum’s forces aboard his Hatak and they would prepare to track down the coordinates they had gained from the planet. Kafir felt no fear from the Tau’ri but did agree that fighting them was pointless when there were treasures elsewhere to gain.

“We best return to your ship now.” Kafir said to the Ram Guard.

<P6G-12M>

Talak snarled and opened his toothy maw to speak. “We were told there was something of worth recovering.” “What has taken place here?” Talak was ready to contact Kafir but it seemed the forces of Khnum were leaving.

If Kafir had failed once more then his honour could surely be tarnished no further. Sobek would expect an update soon enough and if Kafir had failed then Talak would need to make sure the task was completed and this world’s secrets claimed.

“Tell me what has happened on the planet here?” Talak was ready to fire upon the Tau’ri if he needed to.

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #202 on: June 14, 2019, 04:06:15 AM »

Rashaken Ha'tak, pel'tak

Ta'lak's nervous look could disturb or ruin the dialogue between Khnum's First Prime and the goa'uld Sobek envoy. Certainly it was not the way to address one of the personalities of the Khenem empire. But Rashaken knew well that making a complaint would have been useless if not harmful to the mission itself.

"We have been sent to this planet to retrieve a database of the Ancients, containing a conspicuous number of information as thousands of coordinates, your team has collaborated with those sent by the goa'uld Mefitis and my lord Khnum ..."

"... currently as you know, the site is surrounded by the Tau'rì that risk breaking into the building, we were ready to transfer the teams aboard this ha'tak, but if you lower the shields or them remodeled on our frequency, we could transport your team along with a copy of the downloaded database!" Rashaken concluded by waiting for Ta'lak's reply.

<P6G-12M>

In the Tower at the same time as the two ha'tak goa'uld communicated with each other, the teams sent by Sobek and Khnum respectively, saw the third team sent by Mefitis and led by Vezkei.

"Lord Khnum will send Lady Mefitis what was downloaded from the database in the original version if there is no confidence in the translation of the information!" exclaimed Jandir, seeing Mefitis's team come out. Only when the Khnume Sobek teams remained, the jaffa sent the signal directly into the hatak in orbit, waiting a moment before a beam of energy and light enveloped them. The transport was practically immediate. Jandir reappeared in a room adjacent to the pel'tak along with his team, but not with Sobek's. The jaffà went directly to the pel'tak after leaving his men discovering that a second ha'tak was in orbit and that a video channel was open.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #203 on: June 16, 2019, 07:43:49 PM »

<Jumper >

Huh, that almost seemed to easy.  Not that Bryan was going to complain.  Avoiding a fight or  not getting shot at sounded good to him.  A slow grin touched his lips.  "Sounds like soccer's a go," he said to Chris.  Bryan bit his lip, trying hard not to laugh as Bonnie leaned over and whispered in his ear.  "Well there's no harm in asking," he agreed.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2019, 03:31:58 PM »

Rashaken  ha'tak

The asgard beam was set for the resumption aboard the two ships, making sure that the teams were well divided in the correct manner. It did not take long before the bundle of matter dismantled and recomposed the atoms of individuals and their armor and weapons. The two squads reappeared in the respective rooms of the two ha'tak while on the visor of the ship sent by Sobek came the signal of transport from the surface, as well as the coordinates of a meeting near the Corinthia Solar System. Within minutes Jandir entered the ship's pel'tak. On seeing him, Rashaken smiled just before turning to the helmsman.

"Message to the ship sent by Sobek sent?" he asked, waiting for a reply.

"Team aboard the ship, message sent with the coordinates, we are ready to abandon the orbit!" Jah'makor replied, turning to Rashaken.

"Leaving the orbit of the planet, once out of the trajectory of Tau'rì weapons, jumping into Hyperspace for the point of convergence, we will wait for Sobek's ship!" Rashaken replied in turn as the scene moves outside and we see Rashaken's ha'tak rise as the little puddle jumper moves to avoid being hit by the immense ha'tak. Only when it was far enough away did the ha'tak open a hyperspace window and disappear on the horizon, leaving the remaining goa'uld ship in the planet's orbit.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2019, 05:23:27 PM »

<Puddle Jumper>

"Beaming?" It was something of an anomaly for anyone seeing it for the first time in mid space, a tell tell trace of light that indicated the Asgard technology being used. Chris certainly recognised it immediately. "It would be apparent we can only assume that Ba'al's theft of the Asgard knowledge came through his subservience to Anubis. I wonder how these guys feel about using that?" It probably meant nothing to them so long as they gained something, the source never mattered and that was the difference between some races, a conscious.

There was at least some pleasantry in the confinement of the Jumper. Chris looked at the members of SG25 curiously as they had been so very quiet during the mission, he got that being somewhat foreign himself when back home in the UK. "What about you and your team Captain Feng? Do you think a game of football might entice you to join us in our down time?" They were mad keen on it he knew that, having a number of Chinese players in the Premier League and China made up one of the biggest television audiences for the game.

Al weighed it up in his mind, the Goa'uld were leaving and for him that saved a whole world of pain for everyone concerned. "They just don't care Corporal." He told the young man.

There was only one thing left to do. "Agreed. Right then Captain Fierra take her down and we'll secure the site. The moment we've assured ourselves we have control we'll call the SGC in." He didn't turn around, merely leaned back a little. "Kids, forget the Jumper. Even if I put in a formal request and they did consider one to be allocated to a team, we'd be way down the line."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 302
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2019, 10:41:40 PM »

<Jumper>

It was around this point Louis felt like making some comment about foreign sports and ask why doesn't anyone play real football or basketball. Then he realized the idiocy of his own mind knowing that without those so called foreign sports the good old US of A wouldn't have any of their own anyway; well basketball aside, they did invent that so he kept his mouth shut. His also was more than aware that if he said something like that in front of his old man he'd have strips torn off him, the old guy still clinging to many of his Italian roots and Soccer aka Football being one of them; he was a Juventus FC tragic. So he focused on the job at hand. "We're going in and those turkeys had better have cleared the joint or they'll get what for."

He was really getting into this flying the Jumper business now, perhaps he had missed his calling during his career; then again these were very rare circumstances to be in. Some five minutes later the Jumper touched down just near the entrance to where the previous teams had parked their trucks, a large opening into the Ancient facility stood before them. "Well we're here guys. Somebody open the door and we'll breathe some real air again. Donovan, Marasigan and Hart take point...or whatever it is we do to cover our front. Colonel Reynolds and Captain Feng can you and your teams go ahead and we'll double check our way up to the tower. I'll dial the gate from here and let them know we 'think' the situation is resolved."

"I'll get it." Bonnie said as she stood, leaning on Bryan a little for balance as she reached up to the rear door control. It dropped open easily, making a slight whining noise as it lowered. Being close to the door made it easier, there was no need to wait for the Colonel to give them the go ahead at least to get outside. "Come on Bry, the night air waits for us and I am gonna be so glad to get out of this tub for a while." She moved with the silence of a cat only five feet then stopped to look down, with her enhanced night vision she saw something the others would have missed as her foot hovered above a stinking pile. "Careful, critter poo and its big." How big was the animal she wondered? The heap was cow sized, hopefully it was a herbivore and not the other.

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2019, 01:08:15 PM »

<jumper>
Hearing the Senior Airmans comment, Donovan thought quickly..!"Captain, in light of Heckmans comment, I would recommend that the three of us put on our 'night-vision' gear, not just to avoid the 'poo, but to be able to spot this critter, or any other night-feeder!  It will help clear the way and , if need be, expose any possible problems!Looking to the Captain,"We would also be able to get done more quickly!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 02:04:58 PM by Veteran52 »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2019, 07:53:41 PM »

<Jumper>

Bryan shrugged a shoulder.  "So much for the jumper," he said good naturedly.   It had been a long shot anyhow, but had still been fun to talk and dream about.  He helped steady Bonnie as she moved to open the back hatch.

"Right behind you," he said as he pushed to his feet.    "And just what kind of creature left that nice surprise behind?"  He just hoped it was friendly.

Shadowlord

• Major
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2019, 10:35:48 PM »

<P6G-12M>

Talak has received Kafir and his troops as well as the information. As he set up a jump to hyperspace to follow Khnum’s vessel he growled at the fact they were leaving what would have been a good fight. The ship entered hyperspace leaving the contested world behind.

“Inform Kafir he has done well.” “Prepare a message to update Lord Sobek on the information we have learned.”
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15