Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: P6G-12M  (Read 7027 times)

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
Re: P6G-12M
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2019, 07:42:12 PM »

<Control Room>

"You've got it Cap." Chris tapped his forehead as he followed Donovan up behind Walker and Amir. While he might have felt this was a tad boring earlier he was now beginning to see some merit in the place and what it might offer. He split off only slightly from the XO to take a passage that branched off to the right, the place was indeed filthy, covered with the debris of a million years or more and the critters that had come and gone. After some twenty yards or so he was about to turn back when something caught his eye; a partially opened door. He tried the door control to no avail, time had virtually overtaken it. The gap wasn't wide enough for him to squeeze through but what he could see in the dull light told him to make the call on the radio. "Guys, I've found something and it does look to me like a lab or very near it. We might need some muscle to get the door open though. I'm up a passage on the right just behind Walker and Captain Taer's position."

He was close enough to the team's XO, so he did as he was told to do. "Lieutenant Donovan, you need to see this!" He shouted.

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2019, 02:03:22 PM »

<Control Room>
Donovan hadnt been too far ahead of the corporal,so he was the first to arrive. Stepping up to the partially opened door,he looked in to the partial darkness and could only make out forms,but hey,they were there and it was definately more interesting than picking up bits of old rocks and other stuff. Glancing over to Marasigan,he said"Good work Christian,this is certainly better than combing thru junk. Giving the door a brief test,it proved to be difficult to move and only budged about a couple of mm."Alright mate,we'll wait for more muscle before we try this again,eh?

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2019, 09:27:43 PM »

Bryan glanced over his shoulder, wishing Bonnie was with him.  He knew her talents were needed with computer systems but that didn't mean he didn't want her beside him.  He took his time crossing the rumble, rocks crunching under his boots.  Any wrong step could lead to his death.

He finally turned from scanning the area as Taer spoke.  "A lot of rumble, " he grinned with a shake of his head.  Bryan turned at Christian's voice.  "A lab?" He asked, carefully making his way back.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #243 on: August 13, 2019, 08:25:00 PM »

<Ancient Tower-Control room>

Several hours passed, new trinkets were found to take back for the geeks to study at the SGC. Two of those were partially depleted ZPM's yet it was determined they had at least enough juice to keep going for another few hundred years, depending what the application was for them to be used. Searching through the data base found a repository for drones, when eventually found it was discovered the number sufficient to top up both Atlantis and the Antarctic base with enough left over to supply at least half of the Puddle Jumpers held by the Stargate Alliance.

In the end it was decided that the Hammond or one of the other 304's could come back here to collect everything, as some of the objects found were quite large (which included one more fully working Jumper) and between Colonel Reynolds, Captain Fierra and Captain Feng it was a joint decision that they had done as much as possible at the site. A fully dedicated research team from the SGC would be sent in time to thoroughly audit everything that was here.

<<ALL TEAMS TO RETURN TO THE SGC>>

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Justin

• Senior Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #244 on: September 13, 2019, 04:35:29 PM »

>>From: Gateroom>>

As Gallagher appeared on the other side of the gate, he immediately raised his rifle and moved a couple metres away from it. "Taleeya on my left. The rest on my right. Keep an eye on your spacing" he ordered. He did not to bunch up and risk a single grenade or blast taking out all of them at once.

His rifle raised, he vigilantly watched the surroundings. It was clear at the moment, but for now he decided to wait for SG-9 to come through and for Colonel Reynolds to lay out the plan. The Colonel was the senior officer present after all, and even if he had not been, Gallagher would have deferred to the man's experience.
CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack - INACTIVE

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #245 on: September 13, 2019, 07:55:45 PM »

Taleeya quickly took her position.  She would rather have her staff as a weapon but she had learned the value of having the gun to which was what she would use  now to keep an eye on her team.  Hopefully there wouldn't be trouble.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2019, 09:56:44 PM »

Jim stepped aside and took a knee, like he was dismounting from a helicopter. Temperate landscape, pleasant enough weather, and the spires were in the distance told him of the Ancient site that was the cause of the all of the hubub at the SGC the last week or so. He let out a low whistle, glancing around slowly to take in the scenery.

"Not bad...not bad at all..." Jim commented to himself.

Veteran52

• Technical Sergeant
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.Veteran52 is working their way up.
« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2019, 03:02:03 PM »

>>from Gateroom:P6G12M>>
Lt. Donovan followed his C.O's orders,also observing the idea of spacing,to avoid any calamities from being too close and dealing with grenades or 'roadside' bombs,etc. His experiences and training during his tours aided him now.He noted his team-mates positions and began scanning the area,being conscious of their position and awaiting the other teams arrival."Aye Sir.."He quietly recalled a similar time,when he was new"You've all had the best training and shown your abilities,Im proud to be your team-mate!

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #248 on: September 16, 2019, 06:03:03 PM »

Al Reynolds was the next one through, by now it was becoming familiar territory to him. Coming down the stone steps he joined with those already there, the words in his mind he had to say already formed. "Right Colonel, Major. We have approximately three kilometers to the old city and happy news, its all uphill. Once the rest of my team arrive, Captain Amir will take point. I should add the Goa'uld were here earlier, whether or not they decided this place was a lost cause or not we don't know. So I suggest we assume the worst for now."

@Mim @sorra @DanielRyder

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 317
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2019, 05:40:09 PM »

<<From SGC>>

Walker and Heckman were the next through, weirdly Bonnie was walking backwards. As soon as she materialized though she spun around to notice it was daylight, but cold. "Winter is coming." She said casually, pulling the collar of her jacket close.

Following behind the Colonel, she saw that the Jumper left behind earlier by SG's 22 and 9 was still in place just ahead of the gate towards the old city. That made it easier in the first place; the second Jumper she knew was going to be inside the city unless the engineering team had moved it. "Oh, did we bring food?" She said to Bryan. Lately she had food on her mind often, as she noticed her metabolism was burning energy much faster than it normally would have. Not that she minded too much as she had never been a big eater previously and she did need a few more pounds on her. It was a fine balance, as part of her wasn't exactly in the normal human sense and she wondered what part that played. "You know Bry I really could go for a large burger and fries right now. It's a pity we didn't bring a BBQ with us." She chuckled at the thought, a portable BBQ as part of standard SG team kit.

Dropping her backpack on the ground she unzipped the top to dive her arm deep inside, finding several snack bars and some packets of dried fruit and nuts. "I ain't gonna starve!"

@sorra @Veteran52 @DanielRyder

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2019, 08:22:07 PM »

<<From SGC>>

Bryan was smiling widely as they came through the gate.  He sobered though once they were through and shivered slightly.  "Seems that way," he agreed, tugging his jacket closer.

He raised a brow as Bonnie asked about food.  She had been on a food kick lately and he wondered if he should be worried about her.  He'd have to ask her when they got home.  "Of course I did," he answered, but she had already tugged out some food.  "Well I'm glad you won't starve," he grinned, helping her back to her feet.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Major
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #251 on: September 17, 2019, 11:30:39 PM »

Jim looked at Reynolds, cracking a grin as he stood up.

"Not my show, Colonel. Major Gallagher, call it as you see fit, I'll fall in where you say it." Jim said, nodding to the Major. "Looks clear for the moment, maybe the Snakes didn't want to stick around? But never know, I guess."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]