Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: UNS Icarus CS-305-1- Bridge  (Read 269 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 228
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: UNS Icarus CS-305-1- Bridge
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 02:44:05 AM »

*Radio from Engineering*

"Colonel Radovic i finished my work and the ZPM is 100% functional and the hyperdrive is back online i will now optimizing the power consumption while we fly back to Earth"

"Excuse me a moment folks." Lily had of course despite her family origins had grown up in the mid west, South Dakota to be exact, so her accent reflected that. She pressed her coms button to reply. "Thank you for the speedy work Lieutenant. When you're done, secure the power core and return to the bridge. Notify me as soon as I can hit the hyper drive, over."

She returned her attention to the group. "Al we're headed back home shortly, just to be sure would you mind taking a Marine guard down to engineering, leave them there and then return when Sam and the Lieutenant have finished their work."

Lily narrowed her brow at the Free Jaffa, they had come at a good time in her opinion. "Hmm very interesting Chenal. You and your friends may well be able to assist us. Recently we have fitted our own version of the Jaffa Staff canon to our 302 fighters, but we would really like to increase the rate of fire. Do you think you could help us in this area?"
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2018, 08:33:56 PM »

"Yes I could handle that much for you Lil. Make it a large pot of coffee thrown in and I'll stay there until we get home." He tipped his brow then promptly left the bridge.

<<To Engineering>>

DeDarkstar

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • DeDarkstar A new starter.
  • "All check. Phasers?"
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 12:52:16 AM »

*Radio*

"Colonel Radovic this is Lieutenant Bishop again. Im finished my work here and we are good to go!"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 12:54:06 AM by DeDarkstar »

Keep calm and let Carter figure it out !

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2018, 01:05:50 AM »

She was now more or less alone apart from some of the bridge crew. Essentially the new 305 class was built as such that it could be virtually commanded by just one person; though for the sake of safety and overwatch a nominal crew of seven was on the bridge at all times. The CIC had been separated on this class unlike the 304's, to recall real naval ships, being in its own armored compartment one deck below. As Lily often said, that is where all the action took place in battle. "Understood Lieutenant. I've sent Colonel Reynolds down to you with a team of Marines, give him the pass key IDs when you see him, as I want that power core watched over now, 24/7."
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2018, 01:48:23 AM »

"Hmm very interesting Chenal. You and your friends may well be able to assist us. Recently we have fitted our own version of the Jaffa Staff canon to our 302 fighters, but we would really like to increase the rate of fire. Do you think you could help us in this area?"

The jaffa looked at Colonel Radovic's face for a moment before replying in turn.

"It's not a problem, but it's still necessary for me to show you the designs of your aircraft in order to make the false gods technology compatible and increase the power and speed as required!" Chenal replied in turn, looking around him once again. That ship was so different from those in which it had been, almost alien to him.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 12:55:31 AM by Mim »

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2018, 01:22:35 AM »

Lily unfolded her arms to place them behind her back. "That is quite easy to do." She turned about to tap on the computer console bringing up the schematics of the F302 on the large display screen behind them. "There you go, all of it." 

F302 Schematics
Far Dareis Mai

Khnum

• Major
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2018, 08:03:29 AM »

"Very well, the patterns are as detailed as I can see, I could not hope for better than what you have, implement the plasma cannons like our Deathgliders, it will not be a problem without resolution ... probably the preliminary tests to see if the goa'uld technology is compatible with your current will give positive results! " He completed Chenal by looking more closely at the F302's specifications.

"But now my men and I will take care of something else, we will get there as soon as we leave our stuff and complete the transfer of the material from the Tel'tak to your warehouses!" he concluded, nodding his head as he left the bridge with his two companions.

DeDarkstar

• Airman First Class
  • "All check. Phasers?"
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2018, 02:27:33 PM »

<arrived on the Bridge>

Jay left the Elevator and arrived on the Bridge. he takes a seat infront of a terminal to check the Engines "We are ready to jump into hyperspace Colonel, we should a bit hurrythe General might be waiting on us" Bishop sais.

As he looked to Colonel Radovic he noticed that  Chenal and a few  other Jaffa are also on board. Bishop suddenly stand up and saluted to the guests. "Greetings my name is first lieutenant Jay Bishop im in charge for the Engineering and Powersupply on this ship its a pleasure to meet you!"

One of the Officer from the Communications terminal turned to Colonel Radovic "Ma´am we have got a Message from SGC - The Tokra delegation has already arrived. The General wants the Icarus back into the Dock. The Jaffa delegation and the leading officers as well as the Lieutenant have to be beamed down to the SGC, Colonel Carter will be in charge until the upcoming Briefing is finished."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2018, 10:11:56 PM »

"We'll have time Chenal, hopefully plenty of it when we get back to base. You'll find one of our rather primitive shipping containers set aside for you to store your things in the hangar deck." She told them. "I'll see you both as soon as we arrive in orbit." Lily let them go then turned her attention to seeing Sam, Jay and Al Reynolds return.

Sam walked ahead of her companions, lately she had taken to imitating Cate's style of getting about, that being the Engergizer Bunny, she figured since her friend couldn't physically make the mission other than in her hologram form, Sam may as well get into stride. "It went better than expected Lily. Young Bishop here has his head screwed on in the right direction although I must admit Cate had to come to the rescue on one or two points." She went to take up another technician's chair.

"I know." Lily said to her coms officer, pointing in the direction of Chenal. "Well then Bishop, we won't keep the General waiting." She used her command key, inserted it into the module then entered the coordinates. "All hands prepare for hyper launch." She said over the ship's broadcast. "In five Lieutenant." Lily nodded to Jay. "Four, three, two, one. Launch!"

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:54:33 PM by Mim »
Far Dareis Mai

DeDarkstar

• Airman First Class
  • "All check. Phasers?"
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2018, 03:21:39 PM »

"Roger Colonel, hyperdrive activated!, Status of the ZPM..." he turned to an other terminal "...all green and the poweroutput is stable"

The big Carrier opens up the hyperspace window and jumps througth it

Jay turned back to the Console on the left side of Lily "we will reaching Earth in approximately one hour Colonel" Bishop is in the tunnel view and focused like a workaholic. "You should get use to it cause we will hanging arround on this Ship for a long time soon" Jay said to Carter and Radovic while his eyes never left the Screen of the Console.

Khnum

• Major
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2018, 10:18:36 AM »

As mentioned previously, the containers for depositing the stuff for Chenal and the other two jaffas, was decidedly cruder than the jaffa imagined. But for him it was fine, after all he did not look for comfort, he did not even know what it was. Serving Olokun had been a test case, now the real test was to adapt to that place, to those people like Teal'c had done many years before. They would keep uniform jaffa, armor that still made all warriors worthy, but would serve in their new duties. After a moment, a slight oscillation was perceived by those present.

"I would say that we entered Hyperspace!" exclaimed Chenal smiling at his companions.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 04:33:10 PM »

This to Albert was a time to catch up on some reading; he always carried a decent book or two with him on these voyages, so in that he found a comfortable chair on the bridge watching the hyper space event for a moment then began reading his heavy tome. 'Tolstoy's' War and Peace.
Pages: 1 [2]

lethal-pageant