Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: UNS Icarus CS-305-1- Bridge  (Read 464 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 252
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: UNS Icarus CS-305-1- Bridge
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2018, 11:36:22 PM »

By this time Al had fallen to sleep, his very large and thick book had fallen on the deck. Lily stood in front of him for a moment, bent to pick the book up before dropping it on his lap so as to wake him up. Turning quickly she gave the general order for the crew to stand down. "Very well then. Sam you have the con if you wish, I assume you'll be joining us later. And Lieutenant, MacGregor will have to cope then I expect, she could call on Bill Lee if she needs to, its a big job."

Sam looked up from the work station she was sitting at, it was nothing to her. "I'll be fine, you all shouldn't keep Hank waiting. When Cate gets here I'll go through it all and possibly assign one of the science crew to assist her, I'm sure we don't want to bother Bill with this right now."

"Very well then. Chenal you and your party will be coming with us. Stand by for beam out." Lily tagged each one of those going with the beaming node, a second later they disappeared.

<<To SGC>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2018, 07:56:09 AM »

"Very well, I think this collaboration will bring great benefits to both our races, if only it will help us to get to know each other better, which in the past has been done only as an enemy of each other!" completed the Jaffa looking in the eyes of Colonel Samantha Carter.

Ellen_Ripley

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • Ellen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has AscendedEllen_Ripley Has Ascended
  • "I am the Mother!"
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2018, 07:45:23 PM »

"What?" Al woke up from his reverie quite startled. He looked at Lily his suspected disturber with a curl to his eyebrow, a caustic word of retort on his mouth that fell backwards into his throat before it embarrassed him. "Right then I take it we're home?" That was all could manage to say as he was whisked away by the Asgard beam. 

Khnum

• Major
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Khnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has AscendedKhnum Has Ascended
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2018, 05:11:56 AM »

The three jaffas had settled almost immediately on board the ship, as if there had not been another ship before it. They had unloaded their crates from the tel'tak docked in the left hangar, where they could also admire the powerful X-302s, to which they would have to implement the technology of repeating weapons typical of goa'uld technology before them. An attempt to create a hybrid aircraft had failed and all three jaffas knew the story of the first and only experimental journey of the prototype. but since then the Tau'ri had understood their error and had corrected it in an excellent way. Back on the bridge, the three jaffas immediately delivered the adaptation studies in order to be able immediately to mount and modify the now hybrid armament in a correct manner. It was Chenal who presented the results.

"Here are the patterns, we need your X-302 for assembly, so you can see if there really are problems of any kind in the assembly and its use!" he completed putting down the tablet and waiting for a reply.

Pages: 1 2 [3]