Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird  (Read 1801 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 286
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2018, 04:36:00 PM »

"Very common, we've even confused Cate's own family on several occasions. There are differences though if you saw us together; Cate is a good inch and half taller and her eyes are blue unlike my baby browns." She chuckled lightly. "It's good to finally meet you in any case Sarah, I have heard quite a lot about you, all good I should add."

Sydney felt relaxed now the hard part was over. "Very new Malcolm, it wasn't like this on my last visit and that was only a month ago. Things have stepped up considerably haven't they. But I'll get straight to the point; we have some further information to share with you on Parks and as you can see by our state of dress, both agencies are on the front foot as we believe something big is about to go down and we're prepared for anything in an instant."

Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 98
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2018, 04:42:30 PM »

Now that Sarah had a chance to look, she could see the differences that Sydney pointed out.  She shook her head slightly. "Definitely fooled me," she said with a slight smile. "Ooh, well I'm glad to hear it was all good."

Sarah rang her hands together.  Something seemed really off.  Just what was in those emails of Parks and why had Larissa just hung up on her?  "I'm glad you are both here though.  I was just speaking with Larissa Koralova when she suddenly went silent.  She mentioned to me though that we need to get into Parks' personal email.  Something about coordinates being in there and then needing to scan them in exactly an hour.  What is going on?"

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2018, 09:22:38 PM »

That caught Malcolm off guard, though he only blinked once to show it.

"Larissa Koralova. Yeah, I know who she is. Used to be on the FSB side of their counterpart to our agency, she played a part in '05 in cleaning house in the Russian government after the Trust tried putting Goa'uld in their leaders. She got moved to the SVR only recently." Malcolm said, before pulling out his phone and swiping through a few screens before using it to log in to Nigel's personal e-mail. Sure enough, there was one new message.

"...Colonel, did she mention anything as to being in contact with Nigel Parks? This e-mail is the one attached to the leaked information. But it's just a set of coordinates." Malcolm said, before taking out a pad and pen and writing that information down before forwarding it to the analysts back at NID HQ. "We'll run this down. On top of her possible contact with Parks, did she say anything else?"

Justin

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2018, 07:51:38 AM »

Callaghan just nodded towards the Lieutenant in response to her question. There wasn't a whole lot he could say since it was rather a little busy in here. Then suddenly one person beamed in, and another not long after.

At this point, he looked at the Lieutenant. "Do you need me here? I can come back when everything's sorted" he offered. The other four people in the room were speaking of things he had no knowledge of, and he didn't want to intrude on something that he had no business with.
CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack
Lieutenant Commander Sam "Cowboy" Burgin, USN | WIP (off-site)
Captain James Porter | T2K Character RP

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2018, 04:37:49 PM »

Sarah was having a very hard time keeping her cool.  Yes, Malcolm was just trying to get to the bottom of things.  Apparently being pregnant was making her moodier then normal.  "No, Larissa's call was cut off after that message.  All I know is you were supposed to get the coordinates and then scan them in an hour."
, she nearly barked.
She looked over at Callaghan.  "Stay right there, Major," she answered, laying a protective hand on her stomach.  "I won't be able to do much running and we may need someone for just that job at any given moment."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
    • My Facebook
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »

Listening intently Syd was following things in her usual manner, filing everything to her superb memory (not that she thought so, simply what she had been told). Then when Sarah spoke again saying that the phone went dead, alarm bells went off. When a spook's phone goes off line suddenly that only meant one of several options. Their position has been compromised, they've been captured or at worst killed. With any of those variations they had to be found and pulled out immediately. Langley standing orders and she knew the same applied to the SVR. "Keep talking." She said flipping out her smart phone then logging into her office back in Virginia.

Doing several jumps through servers, Sydney finally had her own copy of the email, she then tracked down the coordinates, which didn't give her a good feeling as she knew that place well from previous experiences. She turned her rather large phone screen around to show Malcolm. "Familar territory isn't it? Extraction?"

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2018, 10:39:44 PM »

"...the results came back way too quickly from my end, too." Malcolm said, as he held up his phone. "It was part of a bribe paid by...oh good grief. Colonel Frank Simmons to Colonel Harold Maybourne. Yeah, the fine examples of the NID. Figures." Malcolm let out a frustrated sigh.

"If the call ended abruptly and she sent those coordinates, then she thought someone was coming for her and she couldn't run. But that's odd she called you, why not call Moscow? Last I knew, the Trust didn't have much pull, let alone enough to snatch an SVR agent from the middle of an embassy..." Malcolm mused out loud, "We're going to need more than just us..."

Without looking up or saying a word, the Navy ONI Lieutenant pointed over to Callaghan.

Justin

• Airman First Class
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2018, 07:54:39 AM »

"Aye-aye ma'am" the Major said to the Colonel's order. Not long later, things seemed to be escalating. By the time the ONI Lieutenant pointed towards him, he was already on the phone. "Chief, have the team assemble and meet me in the armoury. Civvies and sidearms only. Make sure everyone is wearing a concealed vest. Bring the uniforms in the packs" he said into the phone -an old Nokia 3210 he had never bothered to upgrade. After getting a positive reply, he hung up and placed the phone in his pocket again.

CHARACTER LIST:

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2018, 06:45:17 PM »

Sarah blinked.  She had been concerned when the phone had gone dead, but now it just escalated.  Was Larissa still okay?  Even still alive?  Sarah didn't like this turn of events at all.  And listening to Syd and Malcolm talk didn't help.  A frown marred her tired brow.

"What else do you need from us?" she asked as it seemed Callaghan was already getting the team together.  Good, one less thing she needed to handle.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2018, 07:06:36 PM »

{LT Stephanie McMillan - USN ONI}

"We aren't going low profile here. The site was picked for its isolation, so get loaded out. We're going to have to beam in outside the perimeter." Malcolm said to the man that the US Navy officer pointed to.

"Colonel, things are not adding up here. We're going to have to break protocol and bring in Captain Koralova here instead of back to the Russians. You may need to alert the IOA about this, probably the Admiral, too. As soon as we get her here, I want to put her under a scan for possible signs she might be working for Ba'al, because there is a lot here that does not add up." Malcolm said.

"Colonel Davidson, actually I have something, since Colonel McGreggor is busy. I'm going to forward some personnel dossiers to you for Task Force Stalker. I think we're going to need both Major Callaghan's force and this new unit. But I need to know, since we've got two of our intel types here, anyone know if the IOA would shut down bringing an Israeli into the Program? I don't think we've brought any in to date, since any Special Forces personnel may have ties to the Mossad we won't know about, but I don't know the official stance." Stephanie chimed in.

"Not my department. Sydney?" Malcolm asked.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2018, 07:19:27 PM »

"Yes Major nix on the civvies, this is a British territory and we have a mandate from them to intercede on any possible terrorist activity and you can't get higher in the terror stakes than Ba'al." Sydney plug in an earpiece to her linked comset, spoke quickly to someone at Langley then gave them an update. "We'll have full satellite cover and Colonel, all we need from you is a ride to our entry point, Agent Barrett will confirm with your ship's commander once we're aboard. If we need another team we can second a group from whatever ship is available with their marine compliment." She looked at Stephanie, the girl seemed familar but she couldn't place from where. "Lieutenant do you have an update from Cartagena?"

Time was of the essence now, they had so little of that commodity to waste. "Officially and this is off the record, we, I mean you and the SGC already have either former or current agents of various intelligence agencies within the Program's personnel roster; it shouldn't be a major problem although I would be doubling checking with my agency on anyone thought remotely connected to Mossad. The process isn't bulletproof, but if we don't do anything to keep the Israelis in the dark, then it's not a huge problem. There isn't a lot that we do that would be of much interest to them, just keep the people in question out of R&D."

Cayman Islands
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:43:48 PM by Cipherhornet18 »

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2018, 04:07:40 PM »

Sarah felt a headache coming on.  There was a lot that needed done and a lot of red tape that they had to be careful of.  She nodded. "I'll gladly take a look, lieutenant."  She was sure that the team had been vetted already but she didn't mind taking a second look.

"As for transport you got it.  Have Walter send you wherever you need to start," she said to Sydney.  "And stay safe.  Let me know what else you need and when."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2018, 02:06:41 PM »

{LT. Stephanie McMillan - USN ONI}
{Col. Abraham Ellis - USAF}

"Blackbird and SG-9 are outbound now. Army SFGs just picked them up and the gunships practically leveled the site. Any hostiles remaining are falling back hard, they didn't expect that little plot twist." Stephanie reported, "Streetfighter, this is Kingpin. Confirming RTB. Solid work out there."

"Ellis here. We just picked up a beam in South America. Two of 'em. We can't track where one came from but it ended in Caracas, Venezuela. The second beam went from Caracas to out in the Caribbean, looks like the Caymans. Anyone know what's going on?" Ellis' voice said over the comms.

"Colonel Ellis, this is Agent Barrett, NID. Can you do scans on that site, see if anyone with a friendly transmitter is there? We also need an overhead of the area." Malcolm said.

"Understood, Agent. One moment. Alright, you should be seeing the feed as well. Wait. Yes, we do have one friendly subdermal signal, but we can't get a lock on it. Heavy jamming here too. Agent, you care to explain what the hell is going on?" Ellis asked, clearly annoyed.

"Ba'al may very well be back up to his old tricks." Malcolm said. Stephanie typed at her computer, and the transmitter's owner was traced. Sure enough, a bio file was readily available; Captain Larissa Koralova, SVR.

"This isn't coincidence. Colonel, you may need to also alert General O'Neill and the IOA that the Trust is backing Ba'al. He's clearly been planning this for a while, and we need to confirm his status. Worse, you may need to step up security around here, because the Trust may very well have infiltrated us all again." Malcolm looked clearly unhappy about this, but the NID did have an institutional hatred for what the Trust tried to use them for and for all of those who followed the example of men like Simmons and Maybourne. Malcolm genuinely felt he was protecting his country, his world in fact, and that the NID was the best way to do it with his skills. And he had done a lot on his own to prove that his agency was not made up of those corrupt self serving individuals...

"Let's go. Lieutenant, we're going to need the Odyssey to beam us in. We're going to gear up and then we head in." Malcom concluded.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:27:29 PM by Mim »

Justin

• Airman First Class
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2018, 08:48:03 AM »

"Aye-aye sir" the Major replied. He would have preferred to know more about the area before showing up in full battle rattle. He was a Marine, though, and Marines follow orders. He grabbed his phone again and dialed the Chief again. "Chief. Callaghan again. Change of plans. We're going in heavy order. Draw weapons and full kit. And if you can, will you grab my stuff?" he told the SEAL. He waited for an answer before hanging up.

He turned to the Agent in charge again. "My team should be good to go in ten, sir" he told the man.
CHARACTER LIST:

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
    • My Facebook
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2018, 10:33:13 PM »

There was simply far too much going on to filter everything down to the bullet points so Sydney didn't even bother as she secured her side arm to her right leg before turning to Callaghan. "That's ten minutes we don't have Major..." Sydney pressed her earpiece. "Odyssey this is agent Bristow, can you get a lock on Major Callaghan's team? We need them and their full kit beamed aboard ahead of us. Sergeant Cassar in the armory can tag it for you." That was so much more expedient in her mind. "We're on a clock, someone's life is depending on the speed of our actions." She was ready for beam up herself at that point.

*Radio from Odyssey*

"Understood Agent Bristow, we do have a lock on the Major's team and I've set the request to the armorer."

>>To Odyssey>>

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

lethal-pageant