Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird  (Read 184 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 12:24:45 AM »

Pushing back from the table, Ben stood without ado. With his right hand he was about to close his laptop but instead left it open so the live feed from the Apollo could be seen. "You need to get out more." That was something to be queried having spent most of his career away from home, it got to you after a while, you began missing those things that meant the most to you. "Chances are that if the bloke could run his Earth operations from anywhere in the Galaxy previously, like many criminals that still do that very thing from a prison cell, he'd find a way no matter what. Allienna may indeed try to weasel out of any given responsibility to her over the guarding of Ba'al, but as you said she's still a Goa'uld with far more pride than sense. She'll pass the blame onto someone or something else if she can get away with it, if, if he has escaped."

As he was about to leave he added. "SG-9 has far too much to do in any case. Oh and keep an eye on that live feed while I go see the boss. As for pulling teams together to have on stand by, do whatever you can. If at all necessary we may have to pull one or more SG teams off that treasure hunt. I'll be back as soon as I can." He tipped his brow before scooting out the door.

<<To Admiral's office>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 [2]