Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird  (Read 654 times)

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 252
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: SGC-Sub Level 21a - Task Force Blackbird
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 12:24:45 AM »

Pushing back from the table, Ben stood without ado. With his right hand he was about to close his laptop but instead left it open so the live feed from the Apollo could be seen. "You need to get out more." That was something to be queried having spent most of his career away from home, it got to you after a while, you began missing those things that meant the most to you. "Chances are that if the bloke could run his Earth operations from anywhere in the Galaxy previously, like many criminals that still do that very thing from a prison cell, he'd find a way no matter what. Allienna may indeed try to weasel out of any given responsibility to her over the guarding of Ba'al, but as you said she's still a Goa'uld with far more pride than sense. She'll pass the blame onto someone or something else if she can get away with it, if, if he has escaped."

As he was about to leave he added. "SG-9 has far too much to do in any case. Oh and keep an eye on that live feed while I go see the boss. As for pulling teams together to have on stand by, do whatever you can. If at all necessary we may have to pull one or more SG teams off that treasure hunt. I'll be back as soon as I can." He tipped his brow before scooting out the door.

<<To Admiral's office>>
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 05:18:44 PM »

<<from Admirals office>>

Sarah finally made her way to the right room.  She was tired already.  "McMillian?" She asked, looking around.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 08:09:39 PM »

{LT Stephanie McMillan - USN ONI}

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stephanie was now working between her laptop and one of the set up computers, and had a phone in her hand. Upon hearing her name, she shot up her free hand for a moment, odd since she was the only one in the room at the moment, before finishing the phone call.

"...okay, good good aaaand good. Just need that stupid comms jammer to go down already..." She mumbled to herself before finally looking to Sarah once she was close.

"Oh. Colonel, hi. Lieutenant Stephanie McMillan, US Navy ONI...Office of Naval Intelligence. Sorry. Ah, so, yeah, we've got a ton going on. We're trying to set up a new unit but then the Colonel goes off to play commando, and I've got another team to set up, then we've got this op in Cartagena, Colombia that's about to go sideways." Stephanie explained.

"SG-9 is pursuing the leads that journalist gave the Admiral, and we've got SG-1, -7, and -12 off world chasing down some artifacts. Oh, and SG-1 has a roster change already. Chief Morgan always was a bit hyperactive, there's a reason he's here and not on a SEAL Team anymore, if you catch my drift. Anyways, hostiles are stronger than anticipated and we've got friendlies inbound on SG-9's position but it's a race. And the picture I've got painted of Ba'al's next move is bad. I hope I'm wrong. Also, I've got a roster drawn up for Task Force Stalker that will need approval. We've got a lot of good names waiting to get put on these teams. I hear we're standing up Task Force Wolfpack soon, too." Stephanie continued, going absolutely rapid fire. It was clear that this was what happened when she was "in the zone", so to speak, her mind just went to everything at once.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
  • sorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascendedsorra Has Ascended
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2018, 05:05:36 PM »

Sarah blinked as she listened to Stephanie.  How had all that happened in the short time she had been gone.  She whistled softly,  "seems like I missed quite a bit in a short time."  Mcraven hadn't been kidding.  She folded her arms over her chest.  "What do you need me to tackle first?" She asked, not wanting to step on toes since she was just coming into the picture.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2018, 06:16:02 PM »

{Lt. Stephanie McMillan - USN ONI}
{Colonel Abraham Ellis - USAF}

"I..." She stopped as the phone rang. She reached over and answered it, toggling it to speaker.

"Lieutenant, we've got a call coming in from the Russian embassy in Caracas. Caller identified herself as a Larissa Koralova, a Captain in their Foreign Intelligence Service. She's in the SVR's half of Russia's version of the NID." The duty officer replied.

"The KGB had a version of the NID back in the day, when the KGB split in half, so did that division. Anyways, that call might be super important, can't be coincidence she's calling from Venezuela." Stephanie suggested to Sarah.

"Apollo to Blackbird. We're tracking your boys inbound, three Blackhawks. We still can't get a beam lock on them." Colonel Ellis reported over comms.

"Understood, Apollo." Stephanie said.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »

Sarah squeezed the bridge of her nose with her thumb and pointer finger.  Perfect.  As if she didn't have enough of a headache as it was.  What she wouldn't give to have Chimri take that away right now.  Although she had learned that the Tok'ra let them handle themselves while pregnant. 

She nodded.  "I'd say you are very right there.  We don't want to take any chances," she agreed.  "So I guess it's back upstairs again."  Oh this was getting old.  Unless she could get the call transferred to where she could get her hands on it.

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2018, 12:44:21 PM »

{Col. Abraham Ellis - USAF}
{Larissa Koralova - SVR}

"Oh, no ma'am, you can use that phone. I need to coordinate with the Apollo anyways." Stephanie said, before going back to her monitors.

"Patching you in now, Colonel." The voice on the speakerphone said, and there was a beep, and after a couple moments, the beep came again and the line picked back up.

"Colonel Davidson, Captain Larissa Koralova, SVR. I apologize in advance, but I need to be blunt here; Mister Nigel Parks was supposed to have that intelligence to you about a week ago." The speaker's English was dead-on, and had closer to a light Canadian accent than anything remotely Russian.

"He will never admit it, nor would he have ever known it, but I forwarded that information about the warehouses in Colombia. My superiors deemed it not a priority, and as typical, the IOA was dragging their feet about it. Thanks to Mister Parks' idealism and desire to atone for whatever sins he's committed to save a child, I'm calling to inform you that you're too late by about three days. If you have a television, you may want to turn it on to a news channel of your choice. I'm currently looking at the feed from the BBC."

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2018, 06:42:34 PM »

Sarah closed her eyes briefly.  She needed to her head back in the game.  "Thanks," she answered, stepping closer to the phone.   She quickly snagged it up as she listened to the other line.

"Bugger," she grumbled.  "I just returned but I will get that feed up ASAP."   She wasn't about to say anything about Nick.  She scrubbed at her eyes.  "But that intel has reached us now, correct?"

Justin

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Justin A new starter.
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 05:10:30 AM »

<<From: Pay office<<

Callaghan eventually made his way to what had to be the Blackbird bunker. It took him a few minutes to walk down the long tunnel that connected this bunker to the main base. He came up to the door, gently tapped it a few times and then opened it. As he entered, he saw that the only occupents, one of whom he recognised as the base XO, were presently occupied. As such, he decided he'd better slink off to some place out of the way.

CHARACTER LIST:
Major Jonathan "Jack" Gallagher, British Army | SG-1 probationary
Major Alexander "Alex" Callaghan, USMC | CO, TF Wolfpack
Lieutenant Commander Sam "Cowboy" Burgin, USN | WIP (off-site)
Captain James Porter | T2K Character RP

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2018, 08:03:53 PM »

{Larissa Koralova -SVR}

"It's happening live, if you can't get to a TV or computer, I'll sum it up. The President of Venezuela and his top advisers have just been blown up in a car bomb and the Interior Minister is calling for snap elections. This isn't a coincidence with sightings of an Al'kesh over the Pacific. Next week, the President of Venezuela is going to be none other than Ba'al. I trust there's a plan to stop him before he lands?" Larissa asked over the phone.

"Major, hey. Everything set?" Stephanie said, glancing up only a moment from her computer.

"Streetfighter, this is Kingpin. Overhead shows Blackbird and Sierra Golf about half a klick away from your LZ. Be advised, they're surrounded by hostile forces, likely NGO forces." Stephanie said.

"Sold copy, Kingpin."

"McMillan, we lost track of the Al'kesh that broke atmo, it looks like it's approaching South America but it's under cloak." Colonel Ellis reported.

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 06:48:54 PM »

Sarah silently cursed.  She hadn't been gone that long and now to be thrown into the middle of this?  Just perfect.  She blew out a soft breath as she listened.  What had she heard before this? "There is a plan," she agreed, remembering what Stephanie had said earlier.  "The players are already in place.  We just have to hope they are able to accomplish what they were sent in for."

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2018, 06:43:07 PM »

{Larissa Koralova -SVR}

"If you..." Larissa suddenly stopped, and there was suddenly some keys being typed on rapidly.

"You need to listen to me and follow my instructions to the letter." Larissa's tone suddenly changed, more urgent. "Have the NID pull Nigel Parks' personal e-mail. They have access to it. Run the coordinates in their database and scan it in an hour."

After that, the line abruptly went dead.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 252
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2018, 06:55:51 PM »

<Beam in from Langley>

The NID had done all they could to find every gram of data, every byte encrypted on Nigel Park's computers and hard drives, but it was so much in the end they gave half of it to their CIA counterparts in the Stargate division to assist. That made life so much easier and it wasn't too long before both agents showed up at the SGC, fully decked out for some kind of assault mission. Sydney paused at the huge bunker door before they entered. "I'll be a total stranger to this section Malcolm, so you had better do the introduction since we haven't checked in with the Admiral, although the Director did send him a text message to say we were on the way."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

sorra

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Colonel
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2018, 07:05:32 PM »

Sarah blinked as the line went dead.  Nigel's personal email?  Well, apparently she was headed off again.  But what had transpired that had made for such an abrupt end?  And the NID?  Sarah looked around.  First thing first, finding the NID.

Sarah headed for the door, still thinking what she needed to get done.  As she wasn't paying attention she nearly ran smack dab into the two people on the other side. "Oh, I'm sorry," she quickly apologized, looking up.  "Hey Barret, good to see you." Her eyes widened slightly.  "Cate?  I thought you were still off world."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:50:21 PM by sorra »

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • Captain
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2018, 01:11:30 PM »

"Now how are we going to clean this mess up afterwards? That jammer is still up." Ellis asked.

"If they kill it while it's still chaotic, you'll have to effect a beamout of any nonhuman remains. If they don't...guess I've got a mission for a new unit to be formed when my boss gets out of Colombia." Stephanie commented. "Are you getting anything on that Al'Kesh again?"

"Negative. Ba'al might have tweaked the cloak to make it harder for our sensors, even with Asgard tech, to pick up." Ellis replied, sounding annoyed with that fact.

By this point, in had come Agents Barrett and Bristow.

"This is actually all new." Malcolm said as they entered the room, approaching Colonel Davidson.

"Actually, this is Agent Sydney Bristow, CIA. It's a common mix-up, Colonel, but I think it's just better we not get into that any further." Malcolm jumped to intervene before the situation got any further awkward.

"So, this must be Admiral McRaven's pet project. He and General O'Neill were pushing pretty hard for it." Malcolm commented, "At any rate, we were coming to follow up with you about Mister Nigel Parks and Nicholas, see how that was developing."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

lethal-pageant