Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Atlantis - Task Force Mako Squad Bay  (Read 71 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Atlantis - Task Force Mako Squad Bay
« on: August 24, 2018, 01:01:40 AM »

Formerly some sort of office or another, this room was taken over by Task Force Mako to act as their Squad Bay. Positioned in the center tower, the Squad Bay is a large space separated into several parts.

The "bullpen" is cordoned off by movable padded cubicle walls, behind which are desks for each team member facing the middle. Task Force members use this space to read up on intel reports, type up their own reports, or other administrative duties. Lieutenant Hanley's is at the head, with the other four split into pairs on either side. Each desk has a name bar set up on it and a small number of personal effects to distinguish them.

In the middle is a "common area", where two couches, a large screen television hooked up to gaming consoles, as well as tables are set up. A table and chair set, as well as a refrigerator, Ikea-style pantry cabinet and bench with a coffee maker, microwave and toaster are all present. Mako can use this area to unwind and hang out, and others who are welcomed by the squad to enter will typically be welcomed to hang out with them here.

Off to the other side are several chairs, a whiteboard, and six lockers. Here the squad can discuss recent operations, plan new missions, and also stow any small personal items without having to go to their rooms.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
Re: Atlantis - Task Force Mako Squad Bay
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »

*Radio*

"Mako this is Sergeant Lawson, I'm in the Kill House, you can come and check it out any time you like. We're only waiting for some weaponry at the moment."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 12:01:14 AM »

{CPO Tom "Ice" Walker} - NPC
{PO1 Jon "Voodoo" Nash} - NPC
{PO1 Kyle "Midas" Hendrix} - NPC
{PO1 Dan "Deuce" Collins} - NPC
{PO1 Mike "Wolf" Acosta} - NPC

The rest of the SEALs were in their squad bay. Ice was filling out paperwork, all of which was fairly routine. Voodoo and Deuce were in the common area, watching an episode of "Family Guy" while Midas was reading over files on specific ailments and treatments in the Pegasus Galaxy on the other couch. Wolf was busy setting up his desk while he had an earbud in one ear and the other dangling down.

"Ey, Ice, who the hell is that on the comm?" Voodoo called out, pausing the episode.

"Gambler tell you guys about someone called Sergeant Lawson?" Deuce added.

"I've been on the same station, guys, I know as much as you. But maybe the Colonel put someone in the Kill House finally. We're gonna put some carpenters into business." Ice said with a shrug, before going to his comm.

"Lawson, this is Chief Walker. I assume you guys want someone to fire it up and let you guys run it? We weren't planning to, but if it's all copacetic with Sheppard, I won't argue." Ice replied.

"Why the hell are we the last ones to know about this? We set the friggin' thing up for crying out loud. I swear, I think some folks have gone native or something." Midas grumbled.

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:11:21 AM »

*Radio*

"Chief we're ready for a test run. We have some test weapons ready so we don't shoot up the place too much to start with, M4's with splatter rounds, basically ballistic paint balls. Anytime you're ready to rock. Colonel Sheppard merely told me to get down here, but since I've run these things a quite a few times before I thought I'd help out."
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go

lethal-pageant