Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Welcome To Texas - Character RP  (Read 722 times)

Cipherhornet18

• Administrator
  • First Lieutenant
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Cipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has AscendedCipherhornet18 Has Ascended
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
Re: Welcome To Texas - Character RP
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2018, 12:46:40 AM »

{Cpl. Sarah Cohen}

"I don't like TJ that much, he's a total jerk. Used to run a marina out by Galveston until the war broke out, and since then, he's been here. He does odd jobs for Bill, but I think he's a self-centered know-it-all who talks a lot of smack. But he's been on edge since the kidnapping, and Bill Bob is his nephew. Not sure how well they got along but blood means alot around here." Jeff said as he got into the passenger seat.

"As far as if I trust him, I don't think he'll screw us over. He's a jerk, that's not going to change, but I think he means well enough for now. he doesn't trust you guys because you're outsiders, and he's just always mouthing off to me. Will Coulton is his little buddy, dunno much about him except he's the only one who doesn't get his face ripped off by TJ on a daily basis." Jeff continued with a shrug.

Sarah secured her CAR-15 close at hand before stowing her own pack.

"James, I'd say either take the Uzi or the shotgun with the pistol grip if it were me. But then again, I know the Uzi personally, you might also use one of these other ones...never seen 'em before though." Sarah commented as she headed back to the driver's seat.

"Mexican SMGs, they used to have more of those German ones, the ones SWAT teams use, but started making their own once things kicked off." Jeff replied.

Sarah fired up the Humvee, slowly driving it towards the gate. Right on cue, TJ was in a white Ram 1500 "square body" pickup with a younger man riding shotgun with him. He took the lead, and the impromptu convoy was now on its way to Victoria, along the I-87.

GM Note: During this trip, there may or may not be random encounters. The sourcebook I use has a chart I can roll against to determine what this may or may not be.

As the vehicles approach the remains of a small town that Jeff points out to be Dacosta, there appears to be a group of people making their way up the road, two on horses, and others in a trailer converted to be horse drawn. It is hard to see how many may be in the trailer, but there is a single person driving it. Getting closer, it can be seen that the two on horseback are armed with civilian sporting rifles, but it is not readily seen what the trailer driver is armed with.

The AN/PRC-77 radio in the Humvee crackles to life.

"Let's give these people a berth now. Slow it down." TJ said.

"Look, it's up to you, but if you want to see if they know anything, by all means." Jeff said.

((GM Reference: E,F,G))

Bowsy 112

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!Bowsy 112 is leading the good life!
  • If the Day does not require an AK then it is Good.
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »

Fred decided to take the decision away from Porter. Not because he didn't feel like the Captain would make a correct decision, but he had already climbed up in to his position and Fred had yet to climb in, so passed him up the pistol grip shotgun and then slid in going for the rear left hand seat, he didn't mean to hog the prime firing position in the back, but missing his left eye, it made it harder to shoot from his off shoulder, with the barrel of his weapon poking out the window. He then passed the Uzi and the double barrled shotgun up to the front and let Jeff put them where he saw fit. Fred knew loose weapons wernt ideal. but he also knew at least as far as Sarah was concerned as the driver, getting her CAR-15 or side arm out if somebody tried to grab at her through the window or pulled open the door, would be a little tight, so having something to hand on the dashboard could always be helpful. That left Fred and Care with the Shotgun Fred had never seen before. He checked it was loaded before putting it between them and then passed the extra Uzi magazine and a box of shotgun shells up front before passign a box of shells up to Porter. Before he settled in fully he removed his own pistol from his leg holster and tucked it in to his tactical vest. Just for ease of use. Before they started to role he just added.
"Well lets keep an eye on Will and not do anything to p*ss him or his boss off, I dont want to get shot just for shaking the wrong guys hand."

He remained quiet in the back seat watching the scenery and covering the left side of the Humvee when they left the ranch but looked forwards as the radio buzzed to life. He saw the approaching group and took a moment to think. Not wanting to make anything he said sound like an order he waited a few moments to see if anybody spoke up. When nobody did he did. "May be worth pulling up to the left and going slow, that way Porter of You Jeff can have a chat with them, see if they know anything, might be more likely to chat if they hear local lads rather than some foreign voices. And if they are, then we can stop and have a nice little chin wag."

Mim

• Administrator
  • Brigadier General
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • Mim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has AscendedMim Has Ascended
  • I am so good at driving people nuts!
    • My Facebook
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 12:12:29 AM »

Cate was uncomfortable, her 'seat' in the middle was merely a flat plate in between the two outer seats and since Porter was standing in the gun turret and Fred taking the left, she slipped over to the right hand seat, keeping her rifle between her legs, safety on of course. She peered out the window slightly, a breeze catching her hair, then pulled back in sharply.

"You know if its a family maybe I could speak to them, my Aussie drawl can disappear before you can blink." Then of course the natural choice would be Sarah, so she shrugged as the choice wasn't hers to make. "Sarah could do a better job of it though, I tend to get rather p*ssed off when I see starving kids and women. So perhaps I'm better off staying pat. Fred..." She said. "..got any gum?" Cate had packets of the stuff, but it was all in her pack.
Far Dareis Mai
Life is a dream — that knows no shade.
Life is a dream — of pain and woe.
A dream from which — we pray to wake.
A dream from which — we wake and go
Pages: 1 2 [3]

lethal-pageant