Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Crusade  (Read 57 times)

MissCobra1018

• Airman
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • MissCobra1018 A new starter.
Crusade
« on: September 17, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »

So I'm at the point in my viewing of Babylon 5 where I'm supposed to break off and watch Crusade (I just finished A Call to Arms).

Up until this point I've been watching everything, except the movies, for "free" through my Amazon Prime membership. However, Crusade is not included in Prime, so I would have to buy Crusade separately and it's more expensive than all the movies put together...

So my question is, should I buy Crusade? Pros: The only pro I know without watching it is I won't miss anything or miss any references later. Cons: the cost, I've heard Crusade wasn't that great, and it's only 13 episodes so not sure it will be worth it

Welcome any thoughts from anyone who has watched all of Babylon 5, but has or has not watched Crusade.
"There is really only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala

DeDarkstar

• Airman First Class
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • DeDarkstar A new starter.
  • "All check. Phasers?"
Re: Crusade
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 11:33:55 PM »

I watched crusade just once for a long time ago and in my opinion :

- for a bab5 fan it is is really worth to watch but dont expect to much from it

- for a casual viewer it is not this good

But before watching crusade i suggest you to watch all the movies  :yes:

I will buy Crusade in the next months because i am a bab 5 fan and i like canceled stories xD
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:41:56 PM by DeDarkstar »

Keep calm and let Carter figure it out !

Teddy

• Lost Worlds Moderator
  • Captain
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.Teddy is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: Crusade
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 10:30:20 AM »

I have watched all of B5, the films and Crusade, to be honest, Crusade,  is not that good and I do not think it will affect your viewing of B5 if you do not watch it.

lethal-pageant